• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

set the big screen to screensaver five!

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Icebreaker Event (All Join In) August 11th to August 18th

Welcome to the Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event!
      A place to get to know other members and a chance to make new friends!
      This topic shall be open for the next week!

Spoiler:  
      @KristeenAdame @applebhaib @High-moon @FluffyBunny @alvinedson @Baileybeck @Dima @BiancaRezende5 @Blodcaer54 @Roriethedinosaur @jakislubner @Prashant@son u @Tyrun @baanesstts2098 @aliyaunty @Uneasysqueegee @Red Wolf @retrohelix @Blodcaer @aobbytexaxd5029 @dizzycyadexty3048 @bmaximuscahvsa3268 @remar @DevilsLittleSister2407 @Hummingjack @Dirty Wizard @houssam47 @megancaca @YouMother @Saltnaker @Oliver @smith007 @mss_cld @xeviusONE @Trinawyn @karenmula @jambulili @Nico_nico-née @dravidmaxd @maltaunty @apatrckmlittley6058 @Animegal 25 @mlesqjnr7617 @susangajor @baleeyswifta8074 @marcos iury @Katelia @judedim @Jesus Duenas @pintomula @anime motivation @debrapepe @RosieReagan85 @megahack @Gerbeck @miner10189 @Hexidecimal @jailobolas @0k.Ami3 @0k.Ami333 @bc2124 @meanwhile_0 @allenpepe @Sam13 @Pjpa29 @Majinboon @silistrajsilverwing @Shazianwolf @EmilyMillard @Tyrunsims @Guyverbristolian @paponlili @Jodie_xo @Winterfoxy3 @oumouri @daiyang @Lilithisdebest1 @Animagirl25 @JeffryHoift @paponmula @Alpal @Margherita34L @kakoncaca @Multifangirl6 @amberfx9 @ermagajor @dravidmaxa @Phace @Jakethesheep @MiguelPinto3 @snoopdogg @Nadadith @Slashsaber @rbertostop1552 @Daedrain @jk007 @SherryA4717 @d srg t hsf @gong @dichvuthamtubachtin @greorasusasdy1492 @belenpepe @dravidmaxb @Rhirhi @popkoncaca @vk1541960 @Jamie Smith @Wonder3bounds@gmail.com @margaretenh @RochelleKaufman @Roxy @derrp @thmllers01 @GordonRamsay @AmyLE @Javier @Trazlorri @nandisha @Tansierra @mangobabyb @rahayuavrilia @Lasare @Ar3ackiNg6 @bpatrickmcavsay8267 @mlesqshulze7533 @Elise Garner-Brown @Jaybaymum @Vicky @jamese986 @talhifouni @camila2 @ShadowPapi @Alex Jones @BigSexy671 @Cara Move on Segera @Ryanpanollera @Mary Kay @john Mathieu @ramjan1975 @dravidmaxe @Higgzy.101 @MoonLight_Lumina @bbobygooglety9783 @Ohreddliz @Wildwoodfree @Wolfprincess @Mysteriousflanda @Aroma @blue077 @bgregorasfrancsy1466 @Sharron harries @Ashes21 @paknabhai @jjmamda @PlatinumNeko @patniuntya @dalecarey @Sam Dragonborn1 @Jamieleo0501 @annegajor @SINGH @jayakarim @patniuntyb @larsonpepe @Sumfrench @roskilurh @carol @Takihamaru @cristian @Lj_ @Emmaloufraser6799 @shresthapujan110@gmail.co @Kritigrng @Samir kun @vivcktoni @applebhaia @bo19862 @wildapepe @Neeraj @Generris @rakesh gowda @syrupsss @Deadline3201 @Darold @Siobhan @limonhill @Minnie Archie @Minnie and Archie @jaywatts92 @mabrouk @tbernhardi93 @Kobold79872 @Lampu Senter LED Terang @pityjnry4716 @NRmarty @EmmaCharlotte @PandemoniumXjo @Jodiemarie @donnacaca @Yockers64189 @NRmartycon @kieranjohn88 @dhonibhaib @dhonibhaia @dongibaba @xPhoenix42 @lopezdada @EmberedHollow @PuckuChan @Alexlee @Bessiealivo @Makecupcakezzz @Jneilson83 @maltauntya @Tammehxx @Laura.Bantock @Elerifee02 @jambubura @martinkirob @mashanana @nabeel9591 @roertostexaxda8879 @browncaca @Vocaloid @DorineSpell29 @davidthompson51 @pandapopa @paknananab @Vince1077320 @aponcaca @leahtapz @Jembatan Timbang Konven @DarkCreag @pikkudon @RoyChau616066 @gayeng @Lundburg2968 @mangobarb @Animegirl24 @FideliaFoskett @viratdadu @marco cipek @Skuliy @bevesfrancesa8171 @luigimewtwo @Adams @pandapopb @Layanan Jaket Bandug @f.fairbairn @MerissaDuggan2 @KeyserSoze @kiddingmasaomi @Dragulaura @Wolf Cub @janessuasd8163 @hara4321 @Alexcannotspeakspanish @jabraariba @mamunbura @Louise1192 @Deshe1982 @balexeysholze1063 @ManaYggdras @Mistocho @asleokmika @J2.0 @Cosplayofthegame @paulina2112 @besttablets @stephezamm @mrajaidoos @Fantasy Fairy @jehntts9808 @Partack @worthyeugene @janesshulze1984

STEP ONE: BEGIN!
      Reply with:
      1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top of the page). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.
      STEP TWO: CHAT!
      And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!
      We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!
      Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics and sections, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!
      SO! Let's go!

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Icebreaker Event (All Join In) August 11th to August 18th

1. Ryan/Daddycool
      2. Doing a superhero fun run on Sunday!
      3. Most awesome superpower in your opinion? I'd have to say being able to make people forget you at will or the moment they loose sight of you if you want, imagine the fun you could have!

Laughing

Country
      Portugal

Awards Showcase

AL Points

1. Carlos
      2. I love coca cola...
      3 Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Hey @DaddyCool , I'd love to be able to fly, but I'm sure that being able to make people forget would be really fun...

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Cmartins Pepsi, preferably cherry

Laughing

Country
      Portugal

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
      @Cmartins Pepsi, preferably cherry
      I have to admit that I have never tried thayt one @DaddyCool

Head Moderator
      Weeks are going too fast!

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

1. IkkleGemz / Gem
      2. I have a bag addiction
      3. What anime are you watching (or did you last watch)?

I'm watching several including New Game!! and Elegant Yokai Apartment Life

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
      Most awesome superpower in your opinion? I'd have to say being able to make people forget you at will or the moment they loose sight of you if you want, imagine the fun you could have!
      @DaddyCool speed as can go wherever you want and fast

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartins View Post
      Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
      @Cmartins Coca Cola although Pepsi in pubs/food places where you can add flavours (vanilla and cherry etc) is great
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out more || Entrance Hall

1. Skully/Jason
      2. Been watching anime for a few years but only just starting to share it with others.
      3. what is your favorite kind of protagonist? For myself i do like overpowered characters, the ones that get underestimated at first then turn out to me really strong. eg Kazuto from SAO or Layfon from Chrome Shelled Regious

@IkkleGemz still catching back up with Fairy tail but just finished watching Clockwork planet.

@DaddyCool best superpower has to be telekinesis, who can say no to moving stuff with your mind. heck you could even move yourself and fly!

@Cmartins Im with gem here its got to be Coco cola when at home or from a can but nothing beats pepsi cherry on tap.

1:name: Camehameya170 or Cameron.
      2: I am feeling extremely depressed at the moment!
      3: What was the last film you watched and would you recommend it?
      The last one, I watched was spider man: homecoming, no I would not recommend it; and I don't believe that they will ever top the first two spider man films with Toby Maguire.
      @DaddyCool the power to have an absurd amount of money... Well it works for batman.
      @Cmartins
      Both.
      @IkkleGemz
      The last anime, I watched, fairy tail/ova.
      @Skully
      When it comes to anime, I find it hard to connect on an emotional level with the main protagonist in a show, unless it a harem kind of anime, due to them usually being overpowered, so I tend to favour the side characters, as they tend to develop more as a character, e.g Vegeta or Piccolo from DBZ.

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

1. Bryce/brycec
      2. I have been playing an RPG on the hardest difficulty the past few days and beaten every boss so far without resorting to temporarily decreasing the difficulty.
      3. Which person from history would you want to meet?

@Camehameya170 Last actual movie? I do not remember. I had one in mind at one time, but it ended up just being promotional material.
      @Skuliy Don't really have one. I more of want a good story instead.
      @IkkleGemz New Game was the last one I saw. Most of what I am watching did not have any new episode releases yet.
      @Cmartins I do not drink either one, but I do drink some beverages from both companies. I lean more towards Sprite a Sierra Mist.
      @DaddyCool Matter Control, because I would have all powers at my disposal.
      read my reviews at my blog.

@brycec
      Well, seeing as my heroes are Martin Luther King junior, Ghandi, Malcolm X, and Thic quang Duc, I would say anyone of those would be fine.
      What about you?

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Camehameya170 Maybe Conan Doyle or Agatha Christie
      read my reviews at my blog.

@brycec
      Is Conan Doyle the author of Sherlock Holmes?

Head Moderator
      Weeks are going too fast!

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skuliy View Post
      what is your favorite kind of protagonist?
      @Skuliy probably the geeky type

Quote Originally Posted by Camehameya170 View Post
      What was the last film you watched and would you recommend it?
      @Camehameya170 Moana and yes I would but then I love Disney

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      Which person from history would you want to meet?
      @brycec not sure
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out more || Entrance Hall

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@IkkleGemz All Out!!

@Skuliy psychos!

@Camehameya170 Moana BOAT SNACK!

@brycec Churchill and Lincoln

Carl

I climbed snowdonia last week ( I guess that's interesting?)

Question: What do you do for work?

@Camehameya170 XXX 3 and no doubt.
      @Skuliy The quiet pyshco.
      @IkkleGemz My girlfiriend is a gal - prob the favourite I'm watching at present.
      @brycec Prob god!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information