• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Icebreaker Event (All Join In!) 27th January - 3rd February

Welcome to the Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event!
      A place to get to know other members and a chance to make new friends!
      This topic shall be open for the next week!

Spoiler:  
      @IkkleGemz @Blissharmony @Thaquiry @YukiChan @DaddyCool @Cmartins @Fuzzi Kitty @Anime Fairy @chaoswarrior31 @Cosplayken @HXYLisa @xNickyEllisx @MacrowSoft @zac_ashby @Musicalhats @kafkaf @Amani1 @Shorty151184@aol.com @Sao378 @Mxstyleking @Foongjackie @AQuietLifeInMoriohCho @yuki_chan @nitesh117 @eliotburks @Lskdiowpoe @dDTayl12 @MissMeowkers @Surf @bgreorastivanovy1807 @SanjayG @Angelfish1 @yuzu @Vegangoth @NuttyGinger @Deanos3 @Namasu @andychan22 @GamerSam @fantasyfairy @LordCielPhantomhive @Dale150814 @Dany1908 @PureRagingDemon @ackermoan_ @Clogs_ @uvb7676 @Kotis @kittyboo @Yourbadomen @Mck1794 @JonBoi @Ururu @Bekki_Dreamer @easadgernoell @Lskdiowpov @TemeNochi1 @Thalie @jaetama @Justdaz @Bluebadger99 @adz1024 @TheOneLethalLuis @adora @Azmurith @PumpkinPrincess @Pomity @bagregorasjunora7520 @Delicatebluejay @Brit7899 @Blunty @Fleurpot @Gekido82 @birldiesw @shadowskill33 @hjybjumj @Lannyidany @patrickmittleay428 @Freya Johnson @baatrickmmaarley7847 @Hurenen @Louise Reid @Bibli @Lskdiowpoc @maybot @yukimurahhh @DLJman @Luna_Maria @abecautut @Clonker @janessoogletay8715 @Whoserere @Kaname50 @Zeee @filter99 @Hendernow @caique @TheresaTaranto1 @Annapoode @Xiomara @martygrace @Nacha @MellowShark @K9Slash @jong @anelastop6481 @TidalPanic @amyjayne101 @AliceAutopsy13 @Zartose @BelgianViking @Ceil phantomhive @Togashi @Kaneki185 @jobel lugtu @NightMare_Fall @NightMare_Moon @NightMare_Shine @Heartless_Shadow @HeartlessMoo @KatMagenta @MangaWolf21 @BoBMorane @Jakebalshaw @ewunka1602 @Xenmasys @skeass @Alvis @MC. @mjpilys @Animebandgirl7 @Thaquiry @Lucy Round @AngelaLoca @Mirelle @TheBashedPrism @aira_kazuka @Lord_UnderCat @Killer @calisto @Resha @JokerEvans @Sorey123 @xdemicosgrovex @Tenshiri @COSGUK @Plasmadamage @c4rr1e22 @Filsato @DmitriErgo @PinkThorn @budancarster @vale46fan @jim @Jayjayxlindlind @Amelindo @Kingkane @Kingoftheweebs @Kwami.18 @FirefoxMetzger @Wildfireskunk @Hikikomori @Darkbloodw0lf @Chlopoke @ineshu @Mmaaag @synkyo @Barreltitor94 @We r the Walrus @taxer1234 @BrightTime @Thedappercannibal @Rinkokoro @Quelian @Gabrielblack @Dromaeosauridae @Marceylan @Space-Mom @InsaneMagician @FetchingTurnip1 @TaintedFayt @Rebelstrings @baannetaegooglty4238 @Magmajaw @Joseph Justice @Jessicabarlow999@gmail.co @ItsMaz @kittenwhiskers @Redbird @DodgerHusky @Hahex @hyunwoo6601wsed @Lexosexo1999 @Prettykads @libreo @Hina19 @Death Mark @jazmac @ausrix12 @Ricepuddinz @Filipa @avatarannaley @Aliyahart @alice_in_naboo @JamesCarmody @axicax @silverwolf392 @Wendish88 @NostalgicLou92 @azybad @Dodeca @Electrumheart @Arcarial @bannetaehulze6811 @Darkgawl @oxcola @arockettoemily @Plum @vitopito @Mohmmed @Catty cat @dtnmkpdethy @Jordie Sallis @BartoBoi @Junko Enoshima @bolgaushtolze3378 @Mxrachei @Raphasants @MR Js Harley @Kayaba @kuronanashi @Dani_Wilson104 @JMB @Lucyheart23 @Esteban Velez @Ellie Devine @A.e_n.b @Geordeded @BryanPineapple @Claire Shearer @rickychase27 @lordpriden @escloreas @ramico @miltonemut @Neruc @miltonemuv @abcospix @Hammy45326 @berdereas @DingirG @Manga Girl @NotAnAlcoholic @Grack @sarah hughes @Sandyinsession @haroldane @CyberBoy2517 @Cosplaykingsulli @Noah Girmay @BenDavison1171 @Dr Swaggerific @Devortion @Mawe @Emmav123 @Zedonian @Lesliharis @prin.cetou @Sophiee @Zach Hegarty @SugarPhonics @Loganwestcott @Ekmookamundaya @missr @Evie876 @Alekola @smbj @Shelly11 @Line @Alaaadam @kdace10 @dathie @cola1984 @malphasmedia @fgrdvisa @ajehnzshtoze4358 @tharglet @Karatebugman @KurinZu @MrDawid @sudiptamondal05 @Mawecl @JiminGotJams @legna678 @Creeperz231 @Tattoo Artist @Moon Presence @bjehnpitt5054 @Golden_panda @Asuki @justgemma2803 @Wesphion @sl_peridot @Silverheart @Spacekitsune @Kitsuneassassin21 @pancho-sama @Tigertiger @byrneo1982@googlemail.com @Galloise Blonde @pop @NatsuFire @Ppradito @YahongW @anntakin @aloyarar @Wings and scales @DATGP @Cri5py @Tormented Scorpio @Mystery54232 @notyoursenpaii.yet @obbycahvsa4326 @Chaosymphonia @Alicegirl053 @LordGumpy @MelFerbs @Chronikai @sci-fi-steve @Zex @njs5501 @udonkano @rikkasan47 @Filippoja @evelnigpe @bobbynry1113 @Margha_Ren @mp eventphotography @kino-san @Nor1-kun @PhoenixMcQueen @M.l Dragon @Yaojin @zoop @Renbock @treeslouise@hotmail.com @DOBSONJAMES2 @Xosphoros @Poisonpuff @shinyhaunt3r @optix @skadoodah @skadoodledoo @Animenerd @dibidies @NBT @tsumiki @kimnmcga @pokemon121231234 @HanzalaxD @marrsenix24 @Rationalist9 @beayowtiful @zaggatron @CrespoSinar @LunaDawn @xav.moraes @Lonishehe @KatharosCosplay @Tendo_Pete @Lisab @Theracece @bolgaumarleyy6551 @ristinaim @Motherofgingers @UnstableCheshire @Megi @RickerSimin @himsese @saremsae

STEP ONE: BEGIN!
      Reply with:
      1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top of the page). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.
      STEP TWO: CHAT!
      And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!
      We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!
      Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics and sections, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!
      SO! Let's go!

Artwork by the wonderful YukiChan!

Re: Icebreaker Event (All Join In!) 27th January - 3rd February

Name: Thaquiry,Tamara or Airy
      Fact: I like to cook, mostly fusion. but i dislike(allergic) for most common things, like potato,tomato,Peppers,eggplants but also parsley Cilantro(tastelike soap)
      Question: To all what is the time you would want to go to if time travel was possible?

for me middle ages and hope i could travel the known world

1. Your Name: Anime Fairy / Amanda
      2. Facts: I love gaming, reading, and art. I have also dabbled in candle making and making cute clay figures.
      3. Question for everyone: How many fingers am I holding up?

@Thaquiry I would travel to the future. I would love to see how technology progresses and see how much progress we make with animal welfare and the preservation of our world.

Head Moderator
      Weeks are going too fast!

Geeky

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

1. IkkleGemz / Gem
      2. Until recently I was anti pink
      3. What are you doing this weekend?

I'm not doing much except seeing my other half's family on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      Question: To all what is the time you would want to go to if time travel was possible?
      @Thaquiry Good question but I haven't got a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Fairy View Post
      Question for everyone: How many fingers am I holding up?
      @Anime Fairy Not a clue. 2?
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out more || Entrance Hall

@Anime Fairy :
      Question for everyone: How many fingers am I holding up?
      how would i know ......

@IkkleGemz :
      baking my own bread and having fun

1. James Mackintosh
      2. Hmmmmm let's see... well I've worked in a blacksmiths for a time. Legitimately did the whole hammer and anvil thing (sadly did not get to make any swords/armour).
      Currently studying Software Engineering and I enjoy going out to see new movie releases and trying out different restaurants. This will be my first convention (one of many to come I hope).
      3. @Everyone If you could choose anywhere in the world to live right now, where would it be?

@jazmac
      firstly nce to meet you.
      if you need anything you can contact me

If you could choose anywhere in the world to live right now, where would it be?
      somewhere tropical, i wanna get away from the cold

Head Moderator

Geeky

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      @IkkleGemz :
      baking my own bread and having fun
      @Thaquiry That sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by jazmac View Post
      If you could choose anywhere in the world to live right now, where would it be?
      @jazmac Japan maybe or where I am

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      @Anime Fairy Not a clue. 2?
      Oh, my I'm afraid you might need glasses.

My sister and I are going to see a movie. Not sure which one. I figured I would take her out on the town since this will be the first day away from the baby since she's had him.

@jazmac
      I really enjoyed my time in Gulf Shores, Alabama. For now I would say I would want to live on the outskirts of that place or Dauphin Island. I would love to know if there is a place similar to Gulf Shores, but better and then that would probably be the place. lol

set the big screen to screensaver five!

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

1. Ryan
      2. My favourite wrestler is the Undertaker.
      3. What decade produced the worst anime? For me it's the 90's.

@jazmac Hong Kong.
      @Ikke lgemz might watch the Royal Rumble on Sunday.
      @Thaquiry the 24th and 1/2 century!

Andy
      I once met Prince William
      What was your first convention?

Adam
      I like to snowboard?
      anyone play league of legends or tcg's?

Head Moderator

Geeky

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
      What decade produced the worst anime? For me it's the 90's.
      @DaddyCool Not sure as I only really got into it this decade

Quote Originally Posted by Hina19 View Post
      What was your first convention?
      @Hina19 LAGC Feb 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Devortion View Post
      anyone play league of legends or tcg's?
      @Devortion Not me, sorry

set the big screen to screensaver five!

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Hina19 BAGC few years ago

@Devortion nope sorry!

Name: Will or Fetchingturnip1
      Fact: The first anime i watched was Girls und Panzer and that got me hooked
      Question: Whats everyone's favorite anime genre - mines comedy/action/slice of life/ecchi

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information