• zzzz
  • Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Kitty's Hot Spring/Hotel (All Welcome/Causal)

It was the smell of the herbal tea that really made her senses wake up. She sniffed the cup hesitantly before taking it into her hands and sipping down the warm caffeinated drink. Already she could start to feel the effects of the tea tingle within her. It was very helpful to her mood, and she offered him a grateful smile.

"Pan fried would be nice. I like it nice and crispy."

Karana knew she left her post at the front desk so there was no one else to fill that spot. A slight worry filled her, she would be very sad if someone were to come in while she was away. She had more interviews coming into day, and it looked poorly on her if they should up and no one was there to great them. Today was going all sorts of wrong for her, but it was quite difficult to run a new establishment with only one person. It was not easy to be in more than one place at time. She knew she would have to run back to the desk shortly after the food was made.

:: ~ My Sexy ALJ ~ ::

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Adam watched Sebastian curiously. he noticed the smallest smudge where his shoe had brushed the desk.

"I'm gonna get fired and I'm not even hired yet!" Adam panicked internally. he noticed a pair of clean rags, some polish and cleaner and quickly wiped the smudge. then seeing that the whole desk had not been cleaned and conditioned he set to cleaning the whole desk.

this was not a show for the guest, but adam seemed to feel like the action was pleasing to the guest so he continued, lacking a clue as to how to help the guest. Upon finishing the cleaning, took a can of polish that was there and began conditioning the beautiful wood. all the while glancing up and waiting for a response to his earlier question or any indication as to how to help the fellow.

Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sebastian was a bit taken aback when someone just randomly decided to jump over the counter and asked him if he was checking in, so naturally it took him a little while before he responded to this person. ''Yes I most certainly am, but are you even...'' he didn't finish that sentence, because before he could do, it was already answered for him. ''As much as I like your enthusiasm, I wished to be checked in by someone that actually works here, simply because I do not wish to do it all over again after this...This roleplay,'' he says calmly. But ofcourse he definitely would get bonus points for that he suddenly started to clean, which means he must care about hygene and that everything is spotless, and that something Sebastian really likes.

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Right Right. I'll go get the boss..." at this point adam could smell the delightful scent of food from the kitchen. so he imagined the boss would be near there inspecting the progress of the new chef. maybe?

"My apologies sir, we're in the soft opening phase, so our staff is a little... well short, and under trained." he said grinning a little.

"it's a prudent decision to make sure you check in right. so if you'll excuse me I'll go get the boss so you can." Adam ducked into the dining room.

judging by the fact she was wearing a nametag Adam assumed that she was staff at the very least, and could deal with the gentleman at the front. a part of him doubted that she was the boss, but he kept that to himself.

"Karana, there's a gentleman at the front desk trying to check in. I was going to take the liberty of checking him in for you, but I'm not actually sure how that's done...so I figure you better take this one..." Adam smiles at her nervously.

"I'm adam by the way. I'm here for the Assistant position... and I felt it looked bad not having somone at the front.... so I kinda
      uh....pretended I was already hired... I think the guest took it in good humor though?" Adam continues to nervously smile.

adam was dressed in a button down shirt, dress pants and tie that matched closely but not identically to the color of the uniform of the resort. he wasn't personally sure how the guest had deduced that he wasn't a worker there, but he imagined that hopping the desk was probably a clue.
      looking at Karana he could tell by how she carried herself that she was the boss. and admitting his little ruse felt like admitting to robbing a bank or otherwise confessing guilt to some horrendus crime. he awaited her response. expecting to be pre-banned from operating at the establishment.

strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when not

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Zane's eyes flashed over the pans in the kitchen, settling on one with a frying lid, this way it would fry on both sides at the same time. He refilled Karana's tea, putting the fish in the gathered pan and setting it on the burner. The male then took out his phone and set the timer for thirty minutes, sitting beside the female. He closed his eyes and took in the scent of the cooking fish and the female's scent, enjoying the quiet company. He was about to say something to the female when a male named Adam burst into the kitchen. Raising an eyebrow at the explanation, Zane, shrugged and got to his feet.

"Well it'll be thirty minutes before the slow fry is complete, so let's meet the new guest... I can even double as another staff member you need... what do you say boss?"

Zane flashed the female a warm smile, popping his shoulders as he stretched. Hopefully she would hire him for one of the positions she was interviewing candidates for.

shout out to Kitty for Avatar and Siggy set

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Finally for a few moments it was quiet. Only the sounds of the sizzling that came from the pan danced around the room. It was a semi hypnotic sounds that repeated in the background, oddly enough it was very relaxing to listen to. That relaxation was put on hold when someone came busting through the door. He quickly explained the situation in a slightly nervous tone. He was dressed for an interview, and technically this was now his interview though he wasn't aware of it. Karana listened to the whole story and she smile holding back a slight laugh. The day she was having was odd, unexpected and very hard to keep up with. So far her possible staff were very odd characters none of them knowing exactly what they were really doing. Karana glanced over to Zane.

"I hope you made enough for everyone." Karana returned her gaze to Adam. "Let's go to the front. I will show you how it is done. I admire your honesty with me."

Karana rose from her seat and did not wait for the others as she headed out the door. She wasn't sure if she was more surprised by both of her possible staff being so unique or already having a visitor to the resort. It was a short walk to the front desk from the kitchen, and Karana slid behind the desk. She opened a cabinet right below the counter, and pulled out a large black book. It matched her kimono perfectly, black with purple cat silhouettes on it. That was the running theme of the establishment. It was obvious that she loved cats. Karana forgot to mention that there was indeed cats running around freely, but she figured they would find them on their own. They were harmlessly lynx cats that wander in from the mountains that loved Karana very much, and came to visit he and spend time with her. It was partly why she decided to build her resort her.

"Welcome! I'm the owner of this Hotel. Would you like a room?"

WinterFoxy

A young kitsunemimi walks up towards the building, tired from wandering around so long, completely lost. She flicks her ears forward, hoping that there were other people inside, as she had been wandering around
      through the wilderness for quite a while. Her green eyes flick around, looking for any sign of life before she lets out a sigh, opening the door before blinking in surprise at seeing a male waiting in front of the desk.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I allowed in here? If this is your home I can go."

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

adam looked over at the poor girl. she looked exhausted.

"Go ahead and take a load off, we'll be with you in a moment. help yourself to some water." he says pointing to the glass cooler that sits on a table against the wall opposite some soft red sofas.

he was nervous about talking to the guests while his not yet boss was around, and he wanted more than anything to help the guest. but he was being trained. and having to have Karana repeat herself might not make a happy not-boss.

Adam was conflicted. so he made sure to pay intense attention to the sign in procedure, so that he could repeat it for the young lady. it wasn't particularly complicated, but he wanted to make sure that his future entries into the log were similar, if not identical to how Karana would do them.

WinterFoxy

After hesitating for a moment, she heads over to the water, carefully pouring it into one of the cups before quickly chugging down the entire glass. She then blinks, looking around the room while being carefully to keep from brushing against the couch, not wanting to get them dirty from the mess of dirt and mud on her dress.

"How...how many people are here? I don't want to bother anyone if I don't have to."

She fiddles with her hair as she speaks, looking down at the bottom of the desk rather than making eye contact. It is clear by the amount of filth on her and the tattered state of her dress that she hadn't had a chance to clean up in several months.

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Karana noticed another customer walk into the hotel. It was quite a busy day so far, much more than Karana had expected. She was already waiting on another customer, and she could not help both at the same time. The last thing she wanted to do was leave a bad impression on her customers because of her low staffing issue. Karana turned to Adam his face showed interest in helping the girl that had just walked in. She seemed nervous, and her state looked very disheveled. Karana was not going to pity the girl, but she did feel a pang of empathy looking upon her. Karana smiled brightly to the new girl not watching to ignore her.

"Greetings my dear welcome to my hotel and hot springs. You look as though you would really enjoy a relaxing rest in the hot spring. Our new employee Adam is going to help you. We can get you set up with a room after, but please relax and rest. Adam please make sure she gets there safe."

Karana smiled to Adam, handing him a detail map of the Hotel and Hot springs Layouts. She circled the female's hotspring, and circled the clothes that contained all the robes and towels. It was right next to the laddies dressing room. It was all very easy and self explanatory, so Karana was not worried about him getting lost. He impressed her quite a bit, so she was willing to give him a shot and handle this customer very delicately. She was trusting him, and giving him a big test, Karana wanted to see if he was able to pass it or not. Karana turned back to the male customer before her.

"Now about that room, does the view at all matter to you?"

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Adam looks at the map and processes it quickly.
      "the springs are this way, and there's showers there you can use to clean up. I can get you a robe to put on after, and if you give me those clothes I can launder them for you while you utilize one of the springs? he half asks, half tells. leading her by the arm toward the springs.

he opens a closet on their way. it has extra towels so he grabs one for her.

he grins at her handing it off.

"so what's your story?... I mean," he looks at the ceiling trying to find words. he knows very well that saying "you don't look like the type of person that would frequent an establishment such as this" was not a good business strategy. so instead he chose his words better and asked

"you look like you've been on the road a long time. and you were looking just a little...confused when you popped in. I was just wanting to make sure that, you were okay?"

WinterFoxy

Ember has a blank look on her face as she is half dragged down the hall, confused at what just happened. As the towel is shoved into her arms she hugs it to her body as if it were a shield.

"Um, actually, I heard about some possible jobs and I made my way here. I really don't have much money. As for my story, I, um...I would rather not talk about that situation." She looks away, her ears flattened against her head, not wanting anyone to know that she ran away, in case they tried to send her back. Her father was a drunken man who would beat her and her mother, and on her 12th birthday she left, refusing to spend another day there. It had been about three months now, and the money she had taken with her was running low, which meant her ability to buy food and get cleaned up was quickly disappearing.

"Anyway. Why do you ask? And yes, I know I'm dirty, but I don't have enough to stay. Are you the one I would speak to about a job? And if not, could I get clean before I speak to him or her?"

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Adam nods sympathetically.
      "Karana, the lady up front was actually the boss. We're a motly crew here. I think we basically all started today" he chuckles a little. "though honestly, I'm not sure if I've actually started yet"

"I'm in the business of hospitality now, so...like I said before, get cleaned up, I'll wash up your clothes, and maybe buy you buy you a bite. if she ends up not having a position open for you, I'll..."

he chooses his words carefully again. he wanted to offer to let her stay in his room for the night. that assumed he got a position. which seemed like was the case.
      at the same time the gesture was meant to be platonic, after all he wouldn't be using his room. but this complicated things. as this girl, Ember might pick up on things that he didn't want anyone to know about him.

composing himself he finished with "I'll see if we can get you sorted. might even let you use my room" he said in a tone masquerading as humor.

WinterFoxy

She blinks in surprise at his offer, her cheeks flaring bright red. Had he really just offered her his room? Was he planning to sleep in there as well? Ember quickly shakes her head, chasing away the thoughts.

"That's alright. If I can't find a place to stay, I can sleep up in a tree. I'm use to that." Wait, had she just said too much? Would he figure out that she was a runaway? She bites her lip, trying to think what to say to cover her tracks.

"I mean, I like being outside and the stars are lovely to look up at when you are falling asleep!" She blurts this out before sighing, feeling like she did a good job at throwing him off her tracks.

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

well... I'll leave you to shower...

he loiters just long enough to get her clothes then takes them to the laundromat. he grabs a mop from the closet and mops up any dirt that ember might have left behind on his way.
      this wasn't done because he felt she was filthy, (which she kind of was at least at the moment) but more because it would save time later, and prevent the dirt from getting ground in or staining the floors.

he itched his shoulder and proceeded back to the lobby. he took the used glass back to the kitchen's industrial dishwasher, somehow missing any contact with the cook. he found himself briefly coveting Karana's meal, but summoned the will power to come eat later. he gave the lobby a once over.
      Karana and the guest were still discussing somthing about the room, their standards of cleanliness or somthing. Adam wasn't totally sure if Sebastian had gone up and come back down to complain, or if he never left. Karana looked like she was handling it though.
      adam gave a look as to where the employee staff rooms were and grabbed his single bag, which had been in the lobby un-attended for this amount of time. he took it over toward them and stashed his gear in a supply closet. he switched the laundry over, and since the load was small it dried quickly.

he folded them and went back toward the locker room where he left ember. he figured that the curtain would block any affronts on modesty, and her belongings would stay cleaner and safer if he took them in. he placed them on a bench outside the shower stall, where she'd see them, and he left the room quickly. then took the long walk to the lobby at a leisurely pace.

he wondered idly what kind of questions would be on the interview. if the boss even still needed to interview him. he also wondered if Sebastian had been helped yet, or if the boss had gotten a chance to eat.

he mused that the interview would probably go better if Karana was fed, and the cook seemed like a swell guy. he'd hate for his trial food to get cold before the boss got a good taste.

Adam sighed. he could hear the four other heartbeats in the complex. the cook, the boss, the guest and the girl.

they were all far enough away for him to relax for a second. he stretched, his joints popping slightly he chuckled as he darkened the hallway, blocking the light from one side with his form. they seemed like reasonable people. maybe Karana wouldn't care what he was. he sighed, and composed himself. the light returning from the far side of the hall.

beings like him weren't evil. they were just horribly misunderstood.

Unknown to Adam, his little stretch had left a long black feather behind. he continued his leisurely walk. the chance to stretch putting him in a good mood.
      Last edited by Charles_Dyer; 04-22-2016 at 05:50 AM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information