• zzzz
  • Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty's Hot Spring/Hotel (Mature/Causal)

Kitty's hot springs located in the mountains were peaceful, no distractions, no violence, just peace and quite. The only sound that can be heard is the peaceful music that plays over the speakers. The mist settles on top of each of the hot springs, creating a relaxing touch to it all.

The Hot Springs:
      There are seven hot springs two female only, two male only and in the middle of both of them three multi-sex hot springs.

The Female Only Hot Springs:
      The female only hot springs are surrounded by a large white wooden fence, keeping the springs "private". Before even getting to the springs, you have to go through the changing rooms which consisted of multiple lockers and stalls to change in. Don't worry, if you forgot something to wear, there are plenty of clothes you can wear while you relax in the springs, stored in the changing rooms. Showers were also located in the changing room, it was required that you showered before entering the springs. Near the springs were buckets of ice each having a bottle of exotic wine placed in it with a few glasses nearby.

The Male Only Hot Springs:
      The male only hot springs are surrounded by a large black wooden fence, keeping the springs "private". Before even getting to the springs, you have to go through the changing rooms which consisted of multiple lockers and stalls to change in. Don't worry, if you forgot something to wear, there are plenty of clothes you can wear while you relax in the springs, stored in the changing rooms. Showers were also located in the changing room, it was required that you showered before entering the springs. Near the springs were buckets of ice each having a bottle of exotic wine placed in it with a few glasses nearby.

The Multi Sex Hot Springs:
      The multi sex springs are located in the middle of the two gendered springs. Having black wooden fencing on one side and white wooden fencing on the other. These springs also had buckets of ice with exotic wine placed in them with glasses nearby.

The Hotel:
      The hotel is the main and only real building, and is located in front of the hot springs. It is a medium dark brown style Japanese building. The front doors slide like a traditional place and once you walked inside you are greeted by a warm colored room filled with flowers. When you continued to walk you find a map of the whole establishment.

The Front Desk:
      A dark cherry wood desk greeted you as you walked past the map, an employee sat waiting to give you a key to your room, and make a schedule out for you. Once you are done with that they direct you to a room.

The Rooms:
      The rooms all the same the only difference is color, they are either blue, red or yellow. The rooms are located above the lobby, the first floor being completely normal rooms, the second floor having normal rooms in the middle and balcony rooms on the outside. Every room has a king size bed, with sheets pillows, and matching blankets. Two small dressers and a closest are at your use for you to unpack and get comfortable. A door in the room lead to the bathroom which consisted of a huge tub/shower, a sink, and a toilet. By request you can get a room that has a balcony as well. Giving you a look over the mountain range.

The Food Court:
      The Food Court is similar to a restaurant. Cooks preparing anything you ask, as you sad on cherry wood chairs and at matching tables. The room is painted a deep red to help the chairs stand out.

So come on inside, kick your feet up, and allow Kitty's hot spring spa take your cares away.

Owner:
      Kitty - Karana

Open Jobs:
      Desk/Front Manager: - Adam
      Assistant: - Renya
      Greeter/s:
      Head chef: - Zane
      Assistant chef:
      Maids:

Guests
      Sebastian - Room 15

Karana was sitting behind the front desk. This was not her normal job, but recently the assistant needed to be let go and until a replacement was found Karana needed to man the station and take care of those that wondered into her luxurious hotel and hot spring. It was that time of year, just at the hight of spring where the weather was perfect for enjoying a nice relaxing day at the hot springs. Karana's hair was long, and many shades of a dark royal purple that contracted well against her bright golden eyes. Karana was a stunning looker and she knew that very well. She rested her elbows on the desk as she waited for the busy day to start. She was suppose to be getting a few new applicants today for some open positions. This was to be an exciting day.
      Last edited by Kitty; 04-30-2016 at 02:04 AM.

:: ~ My Sexy ALJ ~ ::

strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when not

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Kitty's Hot Spring/Hotel (All Welcome/Causal)

Zane rubbed the back of his head, looking at the piece of paper that had ink smudged all over it. He was supposed to find a job at some office just off the mountain path, but the address was no longer readable. Muttering to himself, he found himself outside something that looked akin to a spa of sorts. Shrugging to himself, the male ran his fingers through his redish brown hair and entered the building slowly. Perhaps whoever was inside could tell him if there is an office building nearby, seeing as the time was approaching. Looking around, the male saw a female leaning on a desk and slowly made his way over to it.

"Uh hello... My name is Zane. I'm about to be late for a job interview... you wouldn't happen to know of a building near here looking for employment? The ad was vague and I uh... kinda smudged the address..."

Chuckling nervously, Zane closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his head.

shout out to Kitty for Avatar and Siggy set

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Karana glanced up as the sounds of someone approaching. A confused young male wandered his way up to her, she could not help but let her eyes give him a once over. Finally she meet her eyes with his as he spoke to her. She chuckled softly and smiled wistful to the young male.

"Nice to meet you Zane. Aye, you have reached your destination. But there are a few positions open, which one were you applying for? Tell me what your skills are, then maybe we can find something suitable for you."

Karana gave him a lazy look as she lean onto the desk again waiting to here his response.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Zane tilted his head to the side, not really sure what position he was applying for. As previously stated, the flier was extremely vague. He chuckled when she asked what skills he had, fighting the urge to make the obvious flirtatious comment. The male scratched his head, going over the list of his strong points in his head.

"Well I like to cook, I am assertive, I enjoy manual labor, I'm loyal to those who employ me... and most importantly, I enjoy learning new things.... Does that help?"

He handed the female behind the desk the vague flier, hoping she would be able to tell him of any jobs he would be qualified for. The male ran his fingers through his hair once more, something he did when nervous. He only hoped that the unnamed female had a job for him, seeing as he wanted to start out on his own and needed money for next month's rent in a house not too far from the mountain road.

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Karana tried to listen intently without letting her attention wander to much. She was a female that was easily distracted, and from time to time her eyes wandered awhile even though she was still listening to his words. He handed her the flier and she took it studying it. it looked as though he had smudged a lot of the text off. He must have been carrying it in his hand the whole hike up. Her eyes raised and she gave him a bemused smile.

"One position that is open would be a new greeter" She said pointing down at the desk. She was talking about the job she was currently filling. "We also need a chef and chefs assistant, some maids, and assistant for me..."

Her words trailed off as she gave him another look over. He might be able to fill the role of a chef provided his cooking skills impressed her. He was also cute enough to be her assistant. Karana had yet to make up her mind about it.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Zane gave a light shrug as she gave out a few positions that were being offered, none of them really sticking out in his mind to him. He was pondering which he should take when he noticed the female looking him up and down, raising an eyebrow at her lightly. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy a female checking him out, he just didn't know why she was looking him up and down so intently. Pushing the thought aside, he ran his fingers through his hair. Taking a second to reflect on his choices once more, the male gave the female in front of him a warm smile.

"Well... I guess I can try out for a cook or the assistant... not sure how good I will be at being front desk, but I will give that a shot as well if that's what you hire me as..."

Zane rested a hand on the desk, waiting for a response. All he hoped was that she would hire him for some position so he could continue to live on his own, his first taste of independence and freedom.

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

As his words trickled out again her attention span began to drift. She was not at all sure if he was the right guy for the job, he didn't seem to realize the first meeting was part of the interview. His motivation for wanting a job was on the low end, for the energy he was putting out.

"You guess? Is this your first interview? So far you don't seem like you really want a job."

Karana stared at him debating in her head how he would handle working in either of the positions. He didn't seem all that friendly. He may have been tired from the hike, but she expected a little bit more effort.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

A grin formed on Zane's face upon hearing her words, his gaze meeting the female's for the first time during the entire encounter. His grin turned into a warm smile glad that she was now focused on him as opposed to her attention drifting to wherever it seemed to gravitate to. Speaking in a more appropriate tone, the male now made his sales pitch to the female looking at him.

"Well to be honest it didn't seem like you really wanted to hire someone. You kept spacing out from time to time, but since I seem to have your attention now... What do you say you show me the kitchen and I whip you up something to eat, then you can judge my skills. As for being your assistant, you could always call me down on a day and I will preform that job... for free naturally... and you make a choice based on for well I execute your tasks.... sound good?"

The male watched how she processed the information, wondering if she would go for his trials. He was indeed glad that he now had her attention, but to be honest he was a bit put off on how easily her attention seemed to drift between things.

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Karana already had a slight dislike to this man. This was not the way to begin interactions and he was desperately failing his first impression. It was very insulting to even mention her easily distracted mind. Even if she did not look like she was always listening. This time she purposefully glanced away, letting the scents of the near by hot springs distract her.

"Regardless of the employers actions that is not at all proper to act in such a way."

Karana sucked in a breath and sighed after a short pause. He was very lucky she was a kind soul and willing to give him another shot. It was not in her to be cold-hearted and send the man back from once he came after such a long hike. But he was on thin ice right now. She stood up strait now, her lovely figure now shown dressed in a thin silk kimono, tied closely to her curves. The kimono was black in colors, with purple cat silhouettes scattered around on it.

"Let's see what you can do. Follow me."

Her tones was lighter now. She turned quickly and walk to a near by door passing through the already opened door. After a short hallway she stepped into the kitchen and made herself comfortable at the bar table. She gestured to the room meaning he had full acess to the fully stocked cooler, and all the kitchen utensils.

Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sebastian finally accepted his sisters present after many refuses. It is just because of his mysophobia that he doesn't trust anything to be fully spotless, he only trusts the comfort of his own appartment, so because of that you could say that Sebastian kind of changed into a hermit. Of course that became noticable in his family, so they teamed up with his sister to get him to this relaxing resort. ''This is most revolting,'' he mumbles, to which he looked behind him were his family stood, ready to tackle him if he try to run for it. He took deep breath, to then step inside..

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Zane suddenly had a huge grin on his face seeing the kitchen, his eyes shooting over all the ingredients and utensils. He sprinted over to a shelf, picking up the necessary ingredients to make a lemon, pepper,herb, and garlic marinade from scratch, just making note on what his potential employer as wearing. Pushing all hormonal thoughts from his head, he focused on the task at hand. Giving the female a warm smile, Zane decided to let her have a small say on what he made.

"Well, does the lady prefer chicken, steak, or fish?"

He had a feeling he was in hot water with her, but at the very least he would make a pretty woman a good meal of her choosing... partly.

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Karana noticed a slight change in his attitude, so she decided to roll with it. Making her a nice well prepared treat might just make up for the lack of professionalism on his part. She pondered the choices as she glanced up at the ceiling thinking it over. Finally she licked her lips as the thought made her mouth water.

"Fish sounds lovely."

Her eyes returned back to him as she gave out a small yawn. The female was tired, her day had been very busy and tiring. The food might just wake her up more, as well as help her focus.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The male shifted his eyes to the female as he heard a yawn, raising an eyebrow. As he let the marinade sit, Zane made cup of herbal tea for his possible employer and slid it gently over to her. Once that was done, he pulled out a Halibut and began to remove the scales. Once the scales were off the fish, the male poured the marinade over the Halibut and let it sit. He let the fish sit, leaning against the counter near the curvy female in the room with him.

"So, how does the lady want her dish cooked? It's no fun if I don't know the essentials?"

Zane ran his fingers through his hair, sneaking a glance at the clock on the wall. He needed to kill about seven minutes for the flavor to soak in, then he would pour the remnants of the marinade into a dish to use to baste the Halibut when it was cooked. The male truly loved to cook, something that didn't seem to match his exterior.

Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

''Well this doesn't look all that bad,'' he says quietly to himself, though his sort of tense posture would say something completely different. This is the first time that he would actually stay somewhere else beside his parents home when he grew up and the comfort of his own home at present. Oh yes he has read the good reviews, but Sebastian doesn't take much for reviews, cause does everything really get scrubbed and washed every day, he therefore believes that a lot don't know the true meaning of the word clean. He walked towards the counter where there was no one to be seen, just that dirty bell that goes ding when you hit on it. Sebastian opened his manly handbag to then take out one of his gloves, he put the glove on to then hit the bell, take the glove back off and to finally throw it in the bin.

Banned
      Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

the door opened behind Sebastian. Adam looked around and made a face. the resort may have been hiring, but with the front desk deserted it left him with a bad impression. Adam vaulted over the dark cherry front desk and said to Sebastian.

"Hello and welcome to the kitty hot-springs resort. are you checking in?" he said putting on the best air of professionalism. adam wasn't hired or even interviewed yet, but he wasn't going to let a little thing like that stop him from helping a guest.

he looked around to access what the methodology for a guest book was.
      Last edited by Charles_Dyer; 04-15-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information