• Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Administrator
      HooHooHoo!

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Welcome aboard everyone

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Hi!
      Name: Lexi or Lex
      Who/What Brought me here: A Friend
      Hobbies/Interest: I like anime, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Reading, Shooting, Video Games, and sleeping
      Interesting Facts About Myself: I'm in Scholastic Shooting, I have 2 dogs, and one sister ^.^
      Do you want a buddy: Yes

Name and Age: Dops 24
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Summer Anime con
      Hobbies/Interests: Chess, Cricket, Baseball, Watching Animes
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I spend my day watching animes
      Do you Want a Buddy: Not sure as not a forum-oriented person

Name and Age: Josh, 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signed up for a con, only now deciding to become more active on the forum
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime (of course), video games, and sports
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I'm totally addicted to bass
      Do you Want a Buddy: Yes please

I am the unknown!

Crazy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and age: Danny 20
      Who/what Brought Me Here: looked for anime-con and it ended up brining me here, shame I couldn't go to it :'(
      Interests: Anime (harem, ecchi, romance, comedy, I like a lot but those are my favourites), I like to game a lot, play's on the PS4 and steam mainly steam though, also learning a bit of Japanese, don't test me I'm not good at all
      Interesting facts about me: Well I'm from the underworld and I will control the WORLD!!!!, well leaving that aside I suppose I'm shy when it comes to meeting new people but once I know you well I'm no longer shy I don't really have much to say tbh, I like to be secretive you see, want to know more about me, say Hi to me
      Buddies: Yeah I'm up for talking to people, if I don't get back it means I haven't check the forum yet though, so don't panic

Ta da! I'm a tomato!

No Mood

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by RedKingofHomra View Post
      Hi!
      Name: Lexi or Lex
      Who/What Brought me here: A Friend
      Hobbies/Interest: I like anime, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Reading, Shooting, Video Games, and sleeping
      Interesting Facts About Myself: I'm in Scholastic Shooting, I have 2 dogs, and one sister ^.^
      Do you want a buddy: Yes
      @RedKingofHomra Hello Lexi! Welcome to animeleague! What kind of dogs do you have?
      Shortly you should get a PM from your AnimeLeague buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by dops View Post
      Name and Age: Dops 24
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Summer Anime con
      Hobbies/Interests: Chess, Cricket, Baseball, Watching Animes
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I spend my day watching animes
      Do you Want a Buddy: Not sure as not a forum-oriented person
      Hello @dops ! Welcome to AnimeLeague. I used to play softball which is similar to baseball at least
      You will get a PM from a buddy who can show you around AnimeLeague and answer any questions you might have!

Quote Originally Posted by 9Westy9 View Post
      Name and Age: Josh, 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signed up for a con, only now deciding to become more active on the forum
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime (of course), video games, and sports
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I'm totally addicted to bass
      Do you Want a Buddy: Yes please
      @9Westy9 Hello Josh! Welcome to AnimeLeague. I am recently most obsessed with my ukulele

You buddy will send you a PM soon!

Quote Originally Posted by KISQ_Murphy View Post
      Name and age: Danny 20
      Who/what Brought Me Here: looked for anime-con and it ended up brining me here, shame I couldn't go to it :'(
      Interests: Anime (harem, ecchi, romance, comedy, I like a lot but those are my favourites), I like to game a lot, play's on the PS4 and steam mainly steam though, also learning a bit of Japanese, don't test me I'm not good at all
      Interesting facts about me: Well I'm from the underworld and I will control the WORLD!!!!, well leaving that aside I suppose I'm shy when it comes to meeting new people but once I know you well I'm no longer shy I don't really have much to say tbh, I like to be secretive you see, want to know more about me, say Hi to me
      Buddies: Yeah I'm up for talking to people, if I don't get back it means I haven't check the forum yet though, so don't panic
      @KISQ_Murphy Hello Danny! Welcome to AnimeLeague! I hope your Japanese is going well...how is the underworld these days? Jk
      Your Buddy will PM you soon!

Hi! I'm Siobhan, I'm 24, I was introduced to this by my younger brother when he invited me to the Manchester Anime and Gaming Con next weekend. It's my first event so really just looking round at what happens and getting to know a few more people.
      I love gaming, I play WoW and loads of games on the Xbox. Reading is another hobby. I'm currently looking at being a teacher, I have the lower qualifications I just need to complete the teacher training and I will have my dream job
      I would like a buddy please
      Thanks!

Hello im limars or limyy im 14 years old boy and im single and ia like anime verry verrya much i like hentai ichi harim demon and others thnx thats all
      And if gou have facebook please add me just search lucifer kirigaya

14/06/2016

Innocent

Country
      Canada

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Laecion @limars
      Don't be shy, make yourselves your own thread. Tell people all about yourselves and get to know a few around the Entrance Hall. You'll be noticed a whole lot more out there than in here!

Also Laecion, someone'll come about for you request soon enough I'm sure. Easter can be a fairly busy weekend.

Ta da! I'm a tomato!

No Mood

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Laecion View Post
      Hi! I'm Siobhan, I'm 24, I was introduced to this by my younger brother when he invited me to the Manchester Anime and Gaming Con next weekend. It's my first event so really just looking round at what happens and getting to know a few more people.
      I love gaming, I play WoW and loads of games on the Xbox. Reading is another hobby. I'm currently looking at being a teacher, I have the lower qualifications I just need to complete the teacher training and I will have my dream job
      I would like a buddy please
      Thanks!
      Hello Siobhan! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends at the event! Welcome to AnimeLeague ^____^
      I am a teacher here in America and it is such a fun and rewarding job <3
      You should get a PM from your buddy soon

Quote Originally Posted by limars View Post
      Hello im limars or limyy im 14 years old boy and im single and ia like anime verry verrya much i like hentai ichi harim demon and others thnx thats all
      And if gou have facebook please add me just search lucifer kirigaya
      Hi Limyy welcome to AnimeLeague!! I hope you stick around and start making lots of friends

Accept me for what I am today ... Not what I could be.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and Age: Lizzie Anne and 21
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Spotted some people talking about it on Tumblr so thought I would check it out
      Hobbies/Interests: Competitive Shooting, Drawing, Writing Fanfiction, Gaming (big xbox nerd)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I have been a qualified Marksman and First Aider since I was 12 / I can also be a bit obsessive but I am working on that
      Do you Want a Buddy: Absolutley

14/06/2016

Innocent

Country
      Canada

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@LizzieAnne

*Doo doo dooooo!*
      (It's like a chime or whatever. The stuff you'd hear at train stations or whatever. I try my best...)

Hang in there, someone'll be with you shortly to assign you a buddy.
      Also, you should absolutely check and post in the Icebreaker thread. Those are some real interesting facts! I'll be the first to hop on the shooting and gaming hobbies!

Head Moderator
      Weeks are going too fast!

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Spotted some people talking about it on Tumblr so thought I would check it out
      Hobbies/Interests: Competitive Shooting, Drawing, Writing Fanfiction, Gaming (big xbox nerd)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I have been a qualified Marksman and First Aider since I was 12 / I can also be a bit obsessive but I am working on that
      Hi and welcome to AL. Free free to ask me anything
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out more || Entrance Hall

Ta da! I'm a tomato!

No Mood

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Hi Lizzie! I love writing and drawing too :3 have you ever tried roleplaying before? A buddy is going to contact you soon! Welcome to AnimeLeague ^_^

Laughing

Country
      Portugal

Awards Showcase

AL Points

A big welcome to all our new members

In a general way, i want you all to know that you are in a very friendly forum so don't be shy and come chat with us...
      Besides that, i'm one of the many crazy (but friendly) forum buddys so if any one of you guys wanna chat or a tour around the forum please feel free to PM me at any time!!!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information