Cosplay & Arts Workshops Area
We're proud to reveal our Cosplay & Arts Workshops area for Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con
this 22-23 August. This will be our most ambitious ever lineup of sit-down workshops where directly craft or be taught skills in small groups of 10-20 people.
These provisionally include (please refer to the provisional timetable for more information) -
- Plushie Making (where you can take home your own Plushie!)
- Steampunk Gadget Making
- How to Use a Sewing Machine
- a Prop Making Tutorial
- Wig Styling
- Modelling & Photography
- Singing Tutorials
- Sewing Workshops
- Japanese Language Lessons
And even more exciting we have..
- A Manga & Comics Portfolio Workshop hosted by Crownroot who will not only give advice, but will pick the best artists to be recognised and published in their upcoming comic to be released this September!
- And even a Casting Call for an upcoming fan made production where *YOU* can enter for a chance to be cast for a role in their movie!
Best of all? These workshops cost you NOTHING to enter - they're all free to attendees!