●●● Join the Anime League Assistant Team! ●●●
Why Become an Assistant?
- Assistants are the foundation of AL. Assistants help Anime League by aiding moderators in different sections with various projects. Each team is different and designed to contribute to a section to ensure it stays running properly and with ample care. Assistants are the ones that ensure a sectionís activity flourishes. To show our appreciation for the hard work of assistants we give you weekly credits, bonuses when you do an extraordinary job with events, as well as nominate you for awards that get showcased in your profiles!
- Assistants act as a bridge between members and moderators.
- It is an assistantís job to follow a sectionís guidelines and instructions set out by moderators and head moderators.
- Being an assistant is like being a "moderator in training". It allows you to see how moderators and sections operate to see if you're ready for the responsibilities and time it takes to lead a section. It also allows moderators to get to know you and to assess how you are on a team.
- Please Note: Assistants cannot moderate a forum or enforce rules. Instead, it is their job to report any issues to mods.
The Best Assistants Will:
- Show Motivation and Initiative: Think of ideas to help sections and improve them. If something isn't working then don't be afraid to report this to the section moderators and head moderator.
- Socialize, respect and get on with everyone: Do not get into fights, drama or arguments and generally be well-liked and respected. Also, be social and open to people to chat and engage with them. Respect staff and the admins.
- Be an active part of the community: Post plenty and get involved in your section. Ideally, also post across most sections.
You Will Be REMOVED As an Assistant IF:
- You Are Not Helping a Section: If you end up removed from a section (for whatever reason) we will PM you a reminder and give you 7 days to find a new section to help before assistant removal.
- You're on Probation: If you are put on a probation or banned you will lose your assistant status.
- Absent for a long time: If for whatever reason you're gone for 3+ weeks and have not previously told your head moderator of your absence, you will be removed. If you return after this time, simply PM us why you were absent and we can re-add you quickly and easily.
●●● Apply to be an Assistant! ●●●
Ready to take on the job?
Be sure to answer the application fully!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
Apply By Filling Out This Form:
Post it in this thread and a moderator will reply to you. Good Luck!
1. How much time a day can you put into helping out?
2. Which section staff team/teams would you like to join?
- Really there isn't a "bad" answer to this. Please don't over-exaggerate thinking it'll make you look better. Just be honest. Tell us how much time you can realistically put into your work as an assistant.
3. Referred by:
- If you are not sure which section you would like to join, we can suggest one for you!
- Were you referred by a member of staff and if so, who? If no one referred you, you can skip this question.
We look forward to working with you!