Home Home Home Home Home Home
  • Noodle

by Published on 03-17-2012 03:43 PM

Musical Ramblings

DJ name: DJ Noodal

Genres: K-pop, Industrial, EBM, Neo-Goth, Pop, Touhou, Various

Show times: Will be various dead air when people are not on, or scheduled.

Description: I mainly play Industrial music, along with Touhou music. I branch out into different K-pop styles, and occasionally play some Anime/J-Pop music for all the anime lovers out there. I really play music that no one else has really heard of so it's always a great idea to listen to my show to find something new. (It's happened countless times )
    Catch me sober or drunk, talking or not, they are fun shows, so DON'T MISS IT!

Requests: Requests are fine. I'll more than likely have it, but if I don't, I will definitely tell you. Do send me a link to the song that you have (.mp3) and or a youtube link and I should be able to make it into a song. I will not play all requests though. It is under my discretion and I can refuse to play the song. Usually that doesn't happen, but when it does, don't throw a fit.

Contact information:
    MSN: [email]noodlecatthing@Liv e.com
    AIM: noodlecatthing
  • Animeleague Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 08972208. Registered office address is 609 Fishponds Road, Bristol, BS16 3AA
Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.