View RSS Feed

Momo's Anime

Anime list update: AICO Incarnation, Children of the Whales, Violet Evergarden

Rate this Entry
I just created a Momogari account at ANN. If I'm to be committed to moving all of my anime lists to the new account, I may as well make an effort to organize them better.

Recent Anime additions to my list
  • A.I.C.O. -Incarnation- (ONA) - Absolutely gripping story with superb action animation. Had to binge it in one night. The story focuses on dramatic action, character interactions, and plot mystery. Scifi, Dark.
  • Children of the Whales (TV) - Great story with lots of moving drama. Very creative world. An excellent title. Focuses on personal emotions, emotional dramatic action. Also explores social dynamics. Fantasy, Drama, Artistic.
  • Violet Evergarden (TV) - Both a creative and emotional story that focuses on one unique girl's life experience and personal growth. Is episodic in that each episode tends to tell a different story, but serial in terms of character growth. Lots of heavy emotional drama. Absolutely stunning animation and music. Definitely a must-see. Possibly best of its season. Drama, Artistic.

Things I've Watched Previously, newly added to my list
  • Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor (TV) - Hero story harem with tasteful fanservice via cute female characters; standard fare, but it does it very, very well. Great show. Fantasy.
  • ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept. (TV) - A good show with fun characters and a very intriguing plot. Fantasy.
  • Made in Abyss (TV) - Wonderfully creative, absolutely beautiful art, gripping story with unexpectedly intense drama. Very cute character designs. All-around excellent series. Fantasy, Drama, Artistic.
  • Alice & Zoroku (TV) - Really cute series focusing on a young girl and an older father figure. Focuses on character interactions, character growth, and familial relationships. Has both drama and comedy, is both fun and moving. Very good watch. Feel Good Series.
  • Alderamin on the Sky (TV) - Good military hero story following a capable but lazy commander. Focuses on characters, strategy, and tactics. Fantasy, Military.

Quick adds
Skimmed through the A's today. The full current list is here:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyA...mogari&categ=3
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments