View RSS Feed

Noodle

Well then. Pt 2

Rate this Entry
Last blog I wrote was pretty.. hrm, out there and open, I guess!

Mood: Tired
Listening to: Moar Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Deadmau5

I'm kinda restrained on how I feel about a lot of things at the moment. I care deeply for certain people, but still have that one person on my mind all the time. Crazy, I know? Ah well. I know I have a journal, but sometimes I feel like that journal is more of a general hangout to get to know me. Here with this blog, I feel like I can write a serious update and.. just leave it here to be seen by people if they wish to do so, it's kinda kept up in my little corner, unlike my journal which is kinda out there! So, here's an update:

Moved back to Dallas.
Started at another Texas Roadhouse (Transferred from Worcester ).
Got a car!
Saving up for my trip to Leicester for ALcon 2013.

I personally can't wait to see all my English friends again! It's been 2 years since I saw them, back in January 2012 in Birmingham. I have made a handful of new friends from the UK as well, thanks to Ms. Aeri. <3 To think that I would be the one to talk to new people, knowing me and my whole rawrrwarrwarness towards them before. I guess it was cause someone that I talked to, kinda betrayed my trust .. and yeah we won't talk about that. :3
Anyways, nothing personal towards people, I am just fed up with being backstabbed and cheated on and shit ( Once was enough ). Once you do those things to me, it will be a long time before you get that trust up again.

I honestly feel like I've done a good job at making new friends. I kinda wanna thank some people to getting me to like AL again. You guys know who you are. At first coming back a month ago, I wasn't too keen on it, with Ramblings being gone. Now with Crazy League back to it's original self, I like it. I've gotten used to the 'Facebook Style' chat on the forum, and I've made a couple of friends from there as well. People that I thought I would never be friends with! Gosh all mighty! Guess it pays to give something a chance.

Anyways, I'll be back soon to write to you, little box full of words. I do hope to see you again sometime to update you with my life <3

Love you all
-Noodle
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.