Conversation Between Pixiedora and Teeny

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That's probably why it's calling me!
  2. It kinda reminds me of Nana in someways xx
  3. Ooh thank you! I will check it out soon. Yeah it sounds very up my alley!
  4. I've been using a website called KissAnime. It's not the best cos has a few ads but that's a place where I found it I think you will enjoy it! Xx
  5. Teeeeeeeny where do you watch Carole and Tuesday? I wanna watch it but don't know where :3
  6. Jareth got nothing on Hoggle! <3
  7. Great choice!!! That's one sexy beast!
  8. Awww that's awesome, I'm glad they are making you laugh
  9. Teeny your gif reactions in the gif thread are making me laugh so hard
  10. Yeah he was a great Gaston! She couldn't sing but I think she played the part well enough.
  11. I've not seen Cinderella but I did see Beauty and the Beast. I liked it, I wasn't sure on Emma Watson as Belle but I didn't think it was bad I thought Gaston was great!
  12. I haven't seen that one yet. Did you watch the Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast one?
  13. I really hope so!
    I watched the live action Jungle Book over Christmas and they didn't do much singing in that sadly there was a tiny bit though.
  14. Do you know if they're still having songs in Lion King? I'm guessing with Beyonce cast they must be?
  15. They definitely did and well deserved!
    I'll probably give them a chance aswell, I'm hoping the Lion King won't be ruined
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.