With seven conventions from April through to October, we are revamping our signup system. This new system and new signup forms (which will be exactly the same from event to event) will make signups much easier for everyone.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to email email@example.com
. We also advise to check out the convention's section on the forums here.
We recommend to check out the cosplay and stage events rules HERE
There are three types of events -
1. Events that we recommend to Pre Signup For (With Signup Links)
We highly recommend to signup beforehand to guarantee a spot and so we can make you aware of any issues.
- Cosplay Masquerade - Signup Here
- Cosplay Auction - Signup Here
- Talent Show - Signup Here
(Highly Recommended as spots go fast)
- (LAGC Only) Harajuku Fashion Show - Signup Topic to be added
- (Alcon Only) AMV Contest - Signup Topic to be added
- (TBC) Cosplay World Masters - Signup Topic to be added
2. Events that you Signup For on the Day
You do not signup online beforehand for these events. Instead you signup on the day at least half an hour beforehand in the appropriate areas for the following -
- All Video Gaming Tournaments - Signup at Desk in VG Room.
- All TCG Tournaments - Signup at Desk in TCG Room.
- League of Legends tournaments (including teams)
^ Note you can't just turn up to these events, you still need to signup for them.
3. Events that you can just turn up to
The vast majority of our events you can just turn up to and not need to fill in any signup forms. If in doubt don't hesitate to ask our team.
- Workshops (Though some more popular workshops may require you to signup on the day beforehand - please go to the workshops room and ask if in doubt)
- Dub That Anime
- On Demand RPGs
- (Alcon Only) - Baka No Gameshow/Ragequit Gameshow
- Iron Artist
- Clan Battle Showdown
- Karaoke - On Day (Just Turn up)
- Big Geek Quiz - On Day
- (LAGC and Alcon Only) Cosplay Blind Date
- Big Geek Raffle
- Guest Signing/Photography Sessions (May be queuing time)
- ALL other stage events/talks/parties etc unless specifically stated beforehand
^ Even though you can just show up to take part, we still advise to arrive 10 minutes beforehand to avoid disappointment!