What's Our Goals and Values?
Across the word we bring people together - we are not a primarily a company, group or organisation but a community and home. Friendship, Family, Loyalty, Integrity and Fun - These are values that Animeleague represent. Come join us and help create something that we can all be proud to be a part of. Let's look after one another, help each other as we move forward in life together. Together we will have awesome times as one big and crazy family called Animeleague - as an ALer.
What do we do?
- We provide an online forum and chatroom to get to know others, make friends and much more @ http://www.animeleague.net/forum
The forum and chatroom provide an environment to discuss a wide range of interests, not just anime; from cosplay to gaming to roleplaying to general discussion and much more besides.
- Animeleague hosts fan-based conventions across the country; including Alcon
, London Anime & Gaming Con
, Cardiff Anime Con
, Ireland Cosplay Con
and Bristol Anime Con
. Check out the current calendar @ http://www.animeleague.net/forum/content.php?740
- We run The Big Geek Meetups, approximately 26 a year, which are free to attend meets at cities across the UK and Ireland. Check out the meets @ http://www.animeleague.net/forum/for...ents-amp-Clubs
and you can also check out the fb events for them @ https://www.facebook.com/AnimeleagueCosplay/events
- We host cosplay masquerades and run cosplay zones for other events which include Insomnia Gaming Festival.
- We provide advice to companies and individuals who wish to work with the UK and Ireland cosplay or anime scene. We offer promotion and networking opportunities - email us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's our story?
Animeleague has been around in one form or another for over a decade. First forming in February 24th 2002 as just an online forum, we have become one of the world's largest forums and chatrooms over the years; now ranking in the top 5 anime forums for traffic and users.
Over the years we have bought together many friends - this has always been our driving force and reason for existing; to connect people together in a fun way.
The next stage of AL's story came in 2007 when we launched our first in real-life event; Alcon. Initially starting at just 200 people in Leicester, it gave a chance for everyone to meet together for real. This was joined by London Anime Con in 2011 resulting in three main conventions a year which gradually expanded over time.
Today in 2015, Animeleague is set for the next major chapter in it's story as we launch three new conventions, expand our casual meets to nearly every city in the UK and Ireland, and aim to take everything we are doing to the next level. We invite you and everyone else to come join us on this new adventure as we move forward now together!
Want to join our team?
If you are interested in working with Animeleague then please email email@example.com
with what you'd be interested in doing and we will give you further instructions from there. We primarily are looking for four types of staff; crew for events, forum assistants, promoters and meetup organisers. Let us know which interests you the most and we'll provide you the full details on that role.