We shall be relaunching Animeleague Radio on Sunday 6th March! The launch show will happen at 6pm through to 10pm as a radio launch special! The radio newly relaunched will work in conjunction with our chatroom to help entertain and bring the Animeleague community, both the hardcore and casual, together!
We're looking for aspiring DJs to run weekly and fortnightly shows. If you're interested in coming aboard our radio team, then please email email@example.com
Name of Show:
Description of Show and what it'll entail: And the audience/crowd/genre you're targetting
Public Description: No more than two sentences to sell the show to the public.
Weekly or Fortnightly Shows: There are 4 Weekly Show spots and 4 Fortnightly Show spots.
Preferred Days for Show: Give multiple days, be as flexible as possible.
Length of Show: Minimum is 2hrs, Maximum is 4hrs
Experience: Include any experience with software. Do not worry if this is minimal, we can provide links and guides to necessary software to download and setup.
Shows run every evening anytime from 6pm up until 10pm. Standard show time is 8pm to 10pm GMT. All other times are from our generic playlist and are not DJs.
1. To be involved and active in the chatroom during the times of your show. Users will be able to make requests in there.
2. You're running a show - not just a setlist - we could do that ourselves from our own library. This means that while some of your show can be you playing your own music (up to 50%), the other 50% should involve you talking, interacting and taking requests.
3. We will sometimes allow pre-recorded shows, but not always - it will depend on your show.
4. We ask you to record your show (we will provide you with the tools to do this) so that it can be repeated one week later and be added to our podcast library.
5. Stick to your committed times. If for any reason you feel you may not be able to make your live show, then please submit a pre-recorded show for us to use in your absence. The first time you miss a show without good reason, or pre-submitting, you will be warned - the second time you will be removed.
1. Experience of DJing to an awesome community and getting more involved.
2. You can express your passion and interests on air.
3. You can use this as an opportunity to build your DJ profile.
4. All DJs will be made assistants and will be put up for the possibility of modding.
Got any questions? PM Ferefire on the forums or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org