View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Audio Mixing Shenanigans

I'm honestly starting to doubt if i'll ever get the hang of using Adobe Audition ahhh...
    Spent about an hour just timing the vocals of two people and they still don't sound in sync?
    And I still have absolutely no clue what ANY of the effects do I just use a rack that my friend set up for me ahhhh

I try to upload a video every day but I haven't uploaded one in two days (there goes my streak) because i've been trying so hard this week to master timing and effects!!
    Tags: audio, mixing, music Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Idol Liiiiiiiife
  2. Dance Dance Dance

So I did dance practice for like 4 hours yesterday and wow do I regret it
    Dance dance dance -> Ache ache ache

I just wanna sleep all day............

This being healthy and building stamina thing isn't as fun as people make it out to be!
    //Is it obvious I prefer singing > dancing?

Updated 06-28-2018 at 02:21 PM by GraceMellody

Tags: dance, idols Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Idol Liiiiiiiife
  3. Anime list update: AICO Incarnation, Children of the Whales, Violet Evergarden

I just created a Momogari account at ANN. If I'm to be committed to moving all of my anime lists to the new account, I may as well make an effort to organize them better.

Recent Anime additions to my list
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Back from Gaming and Anime con 2018 February.

I decided late last year in September that I was going to go to my first ever Anime convention for my 26th birthday. I wanted to try the full whammy experience, cosplaying to staying in the hostel trying to get most out of this experience as possible. Even if it meant going out of my comfort zone cosplaying as Mey-Rin from Black Butler. Walking from and to the Hostel and the convention traveling in the underground tube station.

I have had a brilliant time for a first-hand experience, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition)

So I bought a few games and am thoroughly enjoying this game. At first I didn't like it and even thought it was a waste of money, I really regretted getting it, so I sold it. But now I bought it again(obviously), and it's pretty fun. Not to mention the OST comes from my abslute favorite aggrotech band: Combichrist. That never hurts. SO! I'll be posting my updates(with screenshots this time) in here, along with any videos of decent combos or really kickass cutscenes. I definitely want to upload ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.