View RSS Feed

Records of Digital Perception

To keep my gaming progress updates organized for easy access, among a few other things.

1. DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition)

So I bought a few games and am thoroughly enjoying this game. At first I didn't like it and even thought it was a waste of money, I really regretted getting it, so I sold it. But now I bought it again(obviously), and it's pretty fun. Not to mention the OST comes from my abslute favorite aggrotech band: Combichrist. That never hurts. SO! I'll be posting my updates(with screenshots this time) in here, along with any videos of decent combos or really kickass cutscenes. I definitely want to upload ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors (Gameboy Color)

"Who plays GBC games anymore, you ask?" Well, me, obviously. This isn't the only GBC game I have either, but it's the one I've been playing ever since it came out. It takes forEVER to win with a weak character in a battle either in Battle mode or Story mode. Then, when I finally get all of the cards there are to get, I restart it so I can earn them over and over again! It isn't necessary in the least to get every character up to Level 5, but it's my goal this time. There's... at least 20 fighters ...
  3. Assassin's Creed Origins

I got this for my birthday along with a $50 PS Store gift card that I used foolishly on the Season Pass. >.> I did get the Horus outfit and mount from mom and dad preordering it though! And I had about $20 left, so I used those to buy Helix Points to get some Legendary Weapons/Shields. Here's what I got with Helix Points so far:

Crescent Moon (Legendary Hunter Bow) : Level 1 : Quality 15 : Damage 100/s : +4 Charging Speed (1st) : +2 Combo Multiplier (2nd) : On Fire (3rd) | Pretty ...
  4. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (PS4)

Here's where I'll put some DMC 4: SE advice and progress.

Let's start with early on in the game. I'm talkin' about the very first missions without any Proud Souls or Red Orbs. Now, this might just be my preference, but I've found it highly efficient; use Vergil on Mission 2 once you pass Mission 1 and keep redoing Mission 2. Vergil's attacks are not only fun to use, but each time he puts the Yamato back in the scabbard he gains either 1 or 2 Devil Trigger Gauges(it depends on which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)

I've actually been playing this game for a while now, but I keep starting over via deleting my Save File. I just want to get the most out of it that I can, that's all.

I bought both GT 1 and GT 2 Packs from the PlayStation Network, so I'm having fun with that. It's only fun at the beginning of the game, not later in it. I often replay games at least five times and this one has been a BLAST each time I do!! I only like to play female characters when I can, so I'm currently playing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.