View RSS Feed

Records of Digital Perception

To keep my gaming progress updates organized for easy access, among a few other things.

1. Assassin's Creed Origins

I got this for my birthday along with a $50 PS Store gift card that I used foolishly on the Season Pass. >.> I did get the Horus outfit and mount from mom and dad preordering it though! And I had about $20 left, so I used those to buy Helix Points to get some Legendary Weapons/Shields. Here's what I got with Helix Points so far:

Crescent Moon (Legendary Hunter Bow) : Level 1 : Quality 15 : Damage 100/s : +4 Charging Speed (1st) : +2 Combo Multiplier (2nd) : On Fire (3rd) | Pretty ...
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (PS4)

Here's where I'll put some DMC 4: SE advice and progress.

Let's start with early on in the game. I'm talkin' about the very first missions without any Proud Souls or Red Orbs. Now, this might just be my preference, but I've found it highly efficient; use Vergil on Mission 2 once you pass Mission 1 and keep redoing Mission 2. Vergil's attacks are not only fun to use, but each time he puts the Yamato back in the scabbard he gains either 1 or 2 Devil Trigger Gauges(it depends on which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)

I've actually been playing this game for a while now, but I keep starting over via deleting my Save File. I just want to get the most out of it that I can, that's all.

I bought both GT 1 and GT 2 Packs from the PlayStation Network, so I'm having fun with that. It's only fun at the beginning of the game, not later in it. I often replay games at least five times and this one has been a BLAST each time I do!! I only like to play female characters when I can, so I'm currently playing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mind Zero Progress and Updates.

Okay, I've started this game a while ago but I'm restarting it since I missed a few things. I love supernatural games. ^.^

There's a lot of grinding and power-leveling needed in this game, so if you don't have patience then you probably shouldn't get it. ^.^; I'll update as I progress through the game, I'm just a little tired out right now.
  5. Go back to keeping to myself, possibly.

I've recently thought about this, and I'm not sure how those that care about me would feel, but I think I'll just do it. Every time I tell someone about what's happening in my life (which, for the most part, is the bad), they end up feeling helpless and sad. So, I'm jjust considering keeping things to myself, just like I always used to when I was younger. I pretty much never talked, I was just a really shy kid. Maybe it's time for me to keep quiet again. I hate seeing people feeling so bad after ...
    Categories
    My Life
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast