View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition)

So I bought a few games and am thoroughly enjoying this game. At first I didn't like it and even thought it was a waste of money, I really regretted getting it, so I sold it. But now I bought it again(obviously), and it's pretty fun. Not to mention the OST comes from my abslute favorite aggrotech band: Combichrist. That never hurts. SO! I'll be posting my updates(with screenshots this time) in here, along with any videos of decent combos or really kickass cutscenes. I definitely want to upload ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (PS4)

Here's where I'll put some DMC 4: SE advice and progress.

Let's start with early on in the game. I'm talkin' about the very first missions without any Proud Souls or Red Orbs. Now, this might just be my preference, but I've found it highly efficient; use Vergil on Mission 2 once you pass Mission 1 and keep redoing Mission 2. Vergil's attacks are not only fun to use, but each time he puts the Yamato back in the scabbard he gains either 1 or 2 Devil Trigger Gauges(it depends on which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)

I've actually been playing this game for a while now, but I keep starting over via deleting my Save File. I just want to get the most out of it that I can, that's all.

I bought both GT 1 and GT 2 Packs from the PlayStation Network, so I'm having fun with that. It's only fun at the beginning of the game, not later in it. I often replay games at least five times and this one has been a BLAST each time I do!! I only like to play female characters when I can, so I'm currently playing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My DJ Playlist

Being one of the DJs on here now and after someone gave me the idea, I thought I would make a playlist of the albums I have that I'll be playing. There are a few tracks that are listed just because they're from soundtracks and not an album, or just a single. This list will be updated from time to time.

Wayne Static

Cold (Single)
    Not Meant For Me (Queen of the Damned Soundtrack)
    Pighammer

Static-X

Wisconsin Death Trip ...

Updated 12-24-2011 at 08:46 PM by Headstrong

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Big problem with my PS3.

-PS3 DOWNTIME/MAJOR ISSUE, ROADBLOCK AND PROBLEM-

Ok, so, my PS3 started to make a grinding noise lately. After doing some searching online, it's the laser lens out of alignment. Which means it needs to be repaired, I need to just gert a new one (which won't happen too quick), or I just need to try a PS3 disk cleaner and hope for the best. I can't find what I need to return the PS3, so those are the only options I have right now. Gaming isn't one of them. This totally sucks. Killjoy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Animeleague Uses Cookies!
We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Please let us know your cookie preferences.