• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Guides!

Name and Age: Will, 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I was told to sign up by another user via facebook.
      Hobbies/Interests: Jogging, Gym, Drinking & Computers
      Interesting Facts about Myself: I'm part of 299 para engineers.
      Do you Want a Guide: No

Singing disney songs ~

Shy

Country
      France
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Guides!

Name and Age: Real name is Galadriel but get called Gala/Galinou by my friends & I'm 24

Who/What Brought Me Here: I went to ALcon back in 2010 ish ^^;

Hobbies/Interests: I'm very crafty & make things such as jewellery, small props & well cosplays.
      I also enjoy reading comics and mangas... Idk what else to say :/

Interesting Facts about Myself!: I'm French but lived in the UK until i was 19yrs.
      My mother is the biggest Tolkien fan I've have ever met (justifies my odd name ).
      I have a birth mark on my upper arm that is shaped like a bunny X'D and that's about it.

Do you Want a Guide: Yes please, though I won't be often only due to a terrible internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Galinou View Post
      Name and Age: Real name is Galadriel but get called Gala/Galinou by my friends & I'm 24

Hobbies/Interests: I'm very crafty & make things such as jewellery, small props & well cosplays.

Interesting Facts about Myself!: I'm French but lived in the UK until i was 19yrs.
      My mother is the biggest Tolkien fan I've have ever met (justifies my odd name ).
      I have a birth mark on my upper arm that is shaped like a bunny X'D and that's about it.

Do you Want a Guide: Yes please, though I won't be often only due to a terrible internet connection.
      Welcome! there are loads of sections on here that would be perfect for you then! namely the cosplay and creative arts. I think you name is cool, certainly a unique one at that! hope you enjoy AL
      When Angels fall with broken wings, I can't give up, I can't give in
      When all is lost and daylight ends, I'll carry you and we will live forever, forever ~ Breaking Benjamin When Angels Fall

Name and Age: Angel, 25
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Googled "london anime con"
      Hobbies/Interests: Swordplay, Parkour (Looking for people to get back into it PM me freely), Gaming
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I created the most powerful clan in Guns of Icarus: Online? =/ (For now) I live in a lonely little village and take (true) friends wherever I can get them.
      Do you Want a Guide: No thanks, I'm good.

positive nature

Cool

Country
      Pakistan

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Archriel View Post
      Name and Age: Angel, 25

Who/What Brought Me Here: Googled "london anime con"

Hobbies/Interests: Swordplay, Parkour (Looking for people to get back into it PM me freely), Gaming

Interesting Facts about Myself!: I created the most powerful clan in Guns of Icarus: Online? =/ (For now) I live in a lonely little village and take (true) friends wherever I can get them.

Do you Want a Guide: No thanks, I'm good.

Welcome to anime league,Angel.
      I'm "Fi". I'm 20.
      I see that your into Parkour. That's cool.I'm pretty energetic myself but I think Parkour requires serious practice and skill. Maybe I'll learn Parkour someday.
      By the way, what did you mean by swordplay?
      Also take a look at our gaming and London Anime con section.
      Sent from Tapatalk mostly.

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Galinou View Post

Hi @Galinou ! I'm going to Alcon again this year, and the only other time I went was in 2010 as well! It was a good year though, so I'm glad to be going back. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Name and Age: Mary 26
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signing up for London anime & gaming con
      Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, playing video games, theatre, anime
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Sometimes I really need to go easy on the sugar (A)
      Do you Want a Guide: No I'm good ^.^

Name and Age: Evie, 19
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Looking up Alcon
      Hobbies/Interests: Hmm let's see, I like sketching, anything from people to trees to house plans, and video games. I also love musicals!
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I played violin for like 10 years but never really improved like...at all
      Do you Want a Guide: I think I'm good thanks!

Name/age: James, 15
      Who/What Brought me Here: Brushing through forums in Tapatalk

Hobbies/Interests: manga/anime, drawing

Interesting facts about myself: Studying japanese at the moment

Do I want a guide: I prefer figuring things out myself, thanks

Name/age: Macy, 13

Who/what brought me here: . Looking for anime forums via tapatalk.

Hobbies/Interests: manga, anime, books, writing stories.

Interesting facts about myself: I'm afraid of dogs.

Do you want a guide: Thank you but I like learning by myself.

positive nature

Cool

Country
      Pakistan

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Face-Both-Ways View Post
      Name and Age: Evie, 19
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Looking up Alcon
      Hobbies/Interests: Hmm let's see, I like sketching, anything from people to trees to house plans, and video games. I also love musicals!
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I played violin for like 10 years but never really improved like...at all
      Do you Want a Guide: I think I'm good thanks!
      Hi,Evie. I'm "Fi". I'm 20. Welcome to Anime League.
      I see that you like sketching. You can checkout the creative arts section.I used to draw too when I was in school but just left it for many years. Now I've started drawing again and this time I'm practicing with drawing anime too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_stream View Post
      Name/age: James, 15
      Who/What Brought me Here: Brushing through forums in Tapatalk

Hobbies/Interests: manga/anime, drawing

Interesting facts about myself: Studying japanese at the moment

Do I want a guide: I prefer figuring things out myself, thanks
      Hi, James. Welcome to Anime League.
      I'm learning Japanese too but only by myself. I'm only a beginner at it.
      You can also checkout our creative arts section since you're into drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugmaster View Post
      Name/age: Macy, 13

Who/what brought me here: . Looking for anime forums via tapatalk.

Hobbies/Interests: manga, anime, books, writing stories.

Interesting facts about myself: I'm afraid of dogs.

Do you want a guide: Thank you but I like learning by myself.

Hi Macy. I'm "Fi". Welcome to Anime League. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
      "writing Stories". You can check our writers section.
      I'm also thinking about writing a short story. I wrote a little more than a page of it a few days ago but didn't got the time to write more. But the story is still fresh in my mind. I think I should get back to it.
      Sent from Tapatalk mostly.

Wtf

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey everyone! I'm Sam, 25 years old. Just made an account to get some LAGC tickets, had no idea about this forum but happy I found it \(^o^)/

Check out my video game and collectible toy blog here: http://www.Otaku-Uchu.tumblr.com

I love video games and I'm pretty new to anime. I watch Tokyo Ghoul, Kill la Kill, and Rail Wars! but always looking to find new ones to get into ( ̄▽ ̄)

Name and Age: Iain, 31... but I neither look it nor act like it
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signed up for Animecon
      Hobbies/Interests: TV shows (sci-fi/ fantasy with some comedy), Anime (longtime Macross/Robotech fan), Gaming (poorly)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I have a PhD in pharmacology and can salsa dance like a demon
      Do you Want a Guide: Not right now thanks.

Today is my 6 months Anniversary! <3

Loved

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku Uchu View Post
      Hey everyone! I'm Sam, 25 years old. Just made an account to get some LAGC tickets, had no idea about this forum but happy I found it \(^o^)/

Check out my video game and collectible toy blog here: http://www.Otaku-Uchu.tumblr.com

I love video games and I'm pretty new to anime. I watch Tokyo Ghoul, Kill la Kill, and Rail Wars! but always looking to find new ones to get into ( ̄▽ ̄)
      Quote Originally Posted by Decultured View Post
      Name and Age: Iain, 31... but I neither look it nor act like it
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signed up for Animecon
      Hobbies/Interests: TV shows (sci-fi/ fantasy with some comedy), Anime (longtime Macross/Robotech fan), Gaming (poorly)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I have a PhD in pharmacology and can salsa dance like a demon
      Do you Want a Guide: Not right now thanks.
      welcome to animeleague Decultured and Otaku Uchu

I hope you both will love it on here

Otaku Uchu: I'm going to lagc as well so yay

Decultured: I really like Robotech as well..

hope to both see you around, please feel free to pm me if you got any questions or just like a chat

Set made by K9Slash

Name and Age: Dumitru 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Sign-up for Animecon
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime/Manga (almost anything: shonen, shoujo, action, fantasy, drama, romance, etc) TV series (Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, The Flash, Daredevil), Video Games (Batman Arkham series )
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I tried every Generation of Miracles technique in an actual basketball game, usually prefer the manga over the anime and can watch a 12-13 season of an anime in a day (watched all 100 episodes of D-Gray man in 2 days),
      Do you Want a Guide: Not at the moment, thank you

P.S.: Hardhome was freaking amazing

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information