Hybrid View

Administrator
      It's time to be awesome!

Angry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Guides!

Welcome to Animeleague! We're a very friendly community by the fans for the fans, and always looking to help you have a fun time and make new friends! We run major events - both online and real-life. Our real-life events include anime cons such as Alcon in Leicester, London Anime Con, London Gaming Con and much more. Most of our sections on these boards run online events regularly, so make sure to check them out and get involved!

If you get confused, then make sure to check out our guidebook HERE, or alternatively you can ask any questions in this topic!

Check-In, Say Hi and Claim Your Guides!

Tell us about yourself by posting this form in this topic. You can also make your own topic in this forum if you'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sign-up Form
      Name and Age: (Only if you want to say so)
      Who/What Brought Me Here: (Did anyone bring you here? If not, how'd you find us?)
      Hobbies/Interests: (You don't have to tell us)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Tell us something amusing/interesting/entertaining!
      Do you Want a Guide: (If yes then guides will speak to you via the chatroom or PMs, tell us the best times to reach you!)
      If you ask for a guide then you will be PMed and given three people who will help you get involved and become a part of this community! They will contact you via either our chatroom or PM.

10 Cool Things to Do at Animeleague!

#1. Join the discussion: We have a discussion area for everything. General Discussion is the hub of the community and where you should go if you want to discuss something, ask any questions, or get involved. Whilst Entertainment Zone, Anime & Manga and Video Gaming sections are great places to discuss your hobbies and interests!

#2. Go Crazy! Bored? Got nothing to do? Want to raise your post-count? Then go spam in Crazy League, for jokes, polls, random games, spam, memes - everything and anything. GO GO GO!

#3. Make a Journal: Make an AL Journal, your own little section of AL and tell us about your life!

#4. Join a social group or a clan. See that link at the top entitled "Groups"? Click it and check out the social groups and clans we have! You can join as many social groups and clans as you like. Don't find something you fancy? Go make your OWN social group in a few seconds via the social group link! You can also check out the clans and signup for them here. Just reply in the ones you want to join.

#5. Chat! The Public Chat box is almost always active, or if not active people lurk. Come say hi and get to know our awesome community!

#6. Tune into the radio! Yes, we have our very own online radio station! Go take a listen!

#7. Roleplay: Want to be someone else? Play as your favourite character or original creation? Go check out CityScape for a wealth of fun and active roleplays to be a part of!

#8. Be Creative! We have a large and thriving art, graphic-maker and writing community. Check them out and make sure to show us what you've created!

#9. Check out our real life meets and events. We regularly hold meets and events. Why not check out the meetups, events and clubs area (located here)? Or our convention forums (located here)?

#10. Regular online events! Most sections run something, and occasionally we do huge board-wide events too. Don't miss out!

AND MUCH MORE! Why not browse around now and take a look?

Frequently asked Questions

How do I change my username? You can do that via the shop (just click the shop link) and it costs 500 credits. Every new member gets 500 credits which is enough for one username change. For more info on how to earn credits, check the guidebook.

How do I customise my profile and add an avatar/signature? You do this by clicking "Edit Profile" at the top right. You can find more details on editing your signature in the guidebook (as usual).

Do you have twitter/fb?. Yep! Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/animeleague for regular updates of what Animeleague and our events are up to! We're also on fb at http://www.fb.com/animeleague
      Last edited by Dragoonus; 07-09-2014 at 08:09 AM.
      • apnibddd thanked Ferefire for 10 AL Points:

~ Squid Mod ~
      Poking things with sticks *poke, poke*

Silly

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Guides!

Name and Age: Nat 23
      Who/What Brought I followed a link after a friend invited me London Anime Con
      Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, customising, gaming, bass guitar, Blythe and learning Japanese
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Im permanently hyper
      Do you Want a Guide: nah I think Im alright at the moment

Reviewing Log Horizon - having flashbacks of SAO

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Guides!

Name and Age: Ruth 21
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signing up to London Anime & Gaming con
      Hobbies/Interests: Writing & learning more about japanese pop culture
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I love tea
      Do you Want a Guide: No I am good thanks

WHATEVER IT'S 2009

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Name and Age: Sian 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Signing up to London Anime & Gaming con
      Hobbies/Interests: Book, Art, Tv/ films... loads really
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: hum the fact i can't think of something to say really must speak volumes, but i'm sure i have some
      Do you Want a Guide: I may need one

RP's Finest

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Name and Age: Steven 24
      Who/What Brought you here: I was looking for new forums to join to meet more people and take place and make new RP buddies
      Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Forums, Working
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Hyper, Very Outgoing, Very nice clam and collective and a rp fanatic xD.
      Do you Want a Guide: I'm pretty well familiar with most forums shouldn't have any problems at all most likely will even work to make a mod or higher even im highly dedicated so its within my reach .

Annoyed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Searth View Post
      Hey guys. Realy sorry in advance if this isn't the right place to ask, kinda seemed like it.

Anyways, I attended the LAGC just gone in February for the first time. After attending other events (mainly MCM events) i'm happy to say i enjoyed LAGC a TON more, found that there was loads more to do and even made more friends in a day at LAGC than any other con, so that was awsome. Anyway I told my friends and family and now they're all interested and my group grows!. My sister inperticular was very interested when she heard about the "dancing maids throwing chocolate at people from the stage". She loves the idea of singing and dancing on stage and would be very interested in participating at the next LAGC, but i'm not sure how we'd go about her signing up / practicing if there's need for any and stuff like that. Is there a dedicated stage group / clan? or maid clan or something that she can be directed toward?

Thanks for reading!
      Hello and Welcome to the fourms! We hope you enjoy your time with us. Anything LAGC related can be found in our independent thread for the event.

It is always nice to hear when people have enjoyed one of our conventions, are you by any chance going to ALcon this September? The thread for all things ALcon is beneath the LAGC thread.

Hope we meet at one of our events some day. If you can wait that long check out our Meet-ups thread to find something more local to you.

See you around the fourms

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
      Name and Age: Steven 24
      Who/What Brought you here: I was looking for new forums to join to meet more people and take place and make new RP buddies
      Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Forums, Working
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Hyper, Very Outgoing, Very nice clam and collective and a rp fanatic xD.
      Do you Want a Guide: I'm pretty well familiar with most forums shouldn't have any problems at all most likely will even work to make a mod or higher even im highly dedicated so its within my reach .
      Welcome @Divine Rush !
      Looking for new people? You have come to the right place. Making a personalised Journal is great to introduce yourself to everyone and for them to get to know you.

CityScape is where you can find all of our RP events. Video Gaming for everything from computer games to platforming.

Any problems please don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff.

We hope you enjoy your time with us

"In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
      No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
      Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
      Beware My Power....
      GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!!!
      "

RP's Finest

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard View Post
      Hello and Welcome to the fourms! We hope you enjoy your time with us. Anything LAGC related can be found in our independent thread for the event.

It is always nice to hear when people have enjoyed one of our conventions, are you by any chance going to ALcon this September? The thread for all things ALcon is beneath the LAGC thread.

Hope we meet at one of our events some day. If you can wait that long check out our Meet-ups thread to find something more local to you.

See you around the fourms

Welcome @Divine Rush !
      Looking for new people? You have come to the right place. Making a personalised Journal is great to introduce yourself to everyone and for them to get to know you.

CityScape is where you can find all of our RP events. Video Gaming for everything from computer games to platforming.

Any problems please don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff.

We hope you enjoy your time with us
      Thanks buddy I will enjoy it here I can already tell i'll feel right at home.

Annoyed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
      Thanks buddy I will enjoy it here I can already tell i'll feel right at home.
      Glad to hear that

"In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
      No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
      Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
      Beware My Power....
      GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!!!
      "

Name and Age: Remigiusz (You've asked for it You can call me Remi, like in "Do Re Mi..."), currently 23.
      Who/What Brought Me Here: London and Anime Con site, found by Uncle Google.
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime, obviously, and PC gaming.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: That's a though one, I'm another Polish who came to the UK looking for better future :-)
      Do you Want a Guide: Don't what will a Guide help me with but sure, why not. Since I'm unemployed yet, and I;ve left all my friends in Poland, I don't have much things to do (except checking for new jobs ads from time to time), especially from 10AM to 5-6PM.

Name and Age: Gareth 34
      Who/What Brought Me Here: London Anime Con site
      Hobbies/Interests: Watching anime, playing video games and reading comics & manga.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I'm not interesting and spend too much time at work or participating in my hobbies. You probably won't see me around much and not just because I am stealthy as a ninja
      Do you Want a Guide: Nah

LOLcat Administrat0r
      Doh!

Country
      blank

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hi everyone! ^^ Welcome to AL! Your Guides will be assigned to you shortly! Be sure to check out your PM box for their message!

If you have any questions, please let me know

Ferefire: Arya probably should have the admin powers to give out admin powers
      Pirate Timelord: I mean, Arya is Arya, but not Arya? :: Bert: Help me make sense of this, Timelord.
      Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

Yomi: Then again, who could resist sitting on MoV's lap?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and Age: Daniel, Age 21
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Attending London Anime/Gaming Con this weekend, signed up for Halo Tournament ^_^"
      Hobbies/Interests: I Love Zombies, Playing video games and reading stuff about science and history.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I am a "doge meme" lover Also going to Japan in March ^-^
      Do you Want a Guide: No thanks~

Name and Age: Lewis, 21
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Planning to Attend London Anime & Gaming Con, plus Anime is awesome
      Hobbies/Interests: Pop Culture, Video Games (Pokemon Master 6 Gens Straight ;p), Film Production & Video Editing, Script Writing, Football & Memes!!!
      Interesting Facts about Myself: Tbh I'm not sure, let's just say I'm a complex enigma
      Do You Want a Guide: Nah I'm Good (but thanks for the offer)

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and Age: Adam, 24
      Who/What Brought Me Here: M.j Caboose a good Friend of mine
      Hobbies/Interests: Ps3 Gamer (but not averse to any platform), MTG and comedy
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I was once a Internet DJ and have my own fanclub for my voice and absolute Britisness XD
      Do you Want a Guide:nah im good i dont usually do forums but then theyre not as nice as this place

LOLcat Administrat0r
      Doh!

Country
      blank

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Eon
      @Hysteria Theory
      @Earthvampire

Wow great usernames! Thank you all for coming to AL! We're excited to have you on the boards and hope you'll make a lengthy stay here with us! Your Guides will be in touch with you shortly! Be sure to check your PM box for their message! If you have any questions, let me know!

Ferefire: Arya probably should have the admin powers to give out admin powers
      Pirate Timelord: I mean, Arya is Arya, but not Arya? :: Bert: Help me make sense of this, Timelord.
      Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

Yomi: Then again, who could resist sitting on MoV's lap?

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information