• zzzz

Administrator
      This is a dark world

Cool

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Supporting Membership upgraded... now gives you priority access to Dealers & Guests!

A quick FAQ on supporting membership changes!

I hear supporting membership is being upgraded.. What do I get in addition to conbadges?

Supporting membership now gives you priority access (ie: you skip ahead of non-supporting members) in queues for signings with guests (ie: our voice actors) and queues to get in to areas such as the Gaming areas and the upstairs dealers room area. Vital if you want to make sure you get first access to merchandise or getting guest signings!

Disclaimer: You will only get priority access in the first half hour of queuing for a guest and/or dealers room. Thereafter you will queue as normal. Supporting membership also does NOT give you priority access in queuing to get in to the event itself when you arrive.

We hope that this will encourage more people to buy supporting membership so that we can use the extra revenue to pay for even more exciting guests in the future!

So.. for those who aren't aware... these are the changes we bought in last time around for conbadges!

So I have to pay 5 for conbadges now?
      No, every single person who pre-pays now gets a conbadge free of charge as part of their membership! However your conbadge will NOT have your badgename on it, you will need to write this on.

How come I no longer get my badgename printed?
      Simply put it takes too long to sort through and hand out almost 500 conbadges each event. This new system means that you can collect your conbadge immediately when you arrive, instead of waiting till 2pm.

Sharpies will be provided for youto write your name.

It mentions three conbadges?
      Yes, one for each clan. From this LAC forward you get a conbadge depending on what clan you wish to be in for that event. Like Alcon this will make it far easier for which clan you're with to be recognised. Each conbadge will have unique artwork.

But I want my badgename printed~
      No problem! Then you click YES to supporting membership. Not only will your badgename be printed beforehand, but you get ALL THREE conbadges. When you arrive you still get your blank conbadge, then anytime 2pm onward you can come back to collect your printed ones.

Can I buy supporting membership on the day?

No, supporting membership is ONLY available to those who register and pre-pay for the event via the website @ www.londonanimecon.com

Any questions? Ask them here!
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

Re: Supporting Membership upgraded... now gives you priority access to Dealers & Gues

Does your badge name have to be your real name or can you use an online username?

Kazekage
      *snuggling with my Monomi plush* <3

Depressed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Supporting Membership upgraded... now gives you priority access to Dealers & Gues

Quote Originally Posted by MissDemeanour View Post
      Does your badge name have to be your real name or can you use an online username?
      To answer your question, it can be your real name or username or anything you like as long as not too offensive, its up to you.

Thread Information