Cheese and crackers.

Embarrased

Country
      Turkmenistan
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Desperate times

Problem: Weed, but nothing to smoke it with and nothing to light it with.
      Solution: The Bible and toast

So I'm sitting in my flat with a lil bag o weed and I a faced with the dilemma that I have no papers nor bong to smoke it with. After searching with no result I realise that the old bible I have has very thin paper, find a blank page so you don't have to worry about the ink and roll up, lil bit of saliva to hold it together nicely. Turn the toaster up to maximum and hold it against the glowing red bits for a few seconds and its burning just fine. this is how you use your initiative, yeeaaaaaaahhh buddy

this brings me to the question, do people here blaze as well? why/why not, what's your view on the whole situation?

Pervy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Desperate times

I do occasionally but I am too busy with school and work to indulge in smoking pot. I haven't for a while, and I have a group of dead beat pot head friends that kind of turn me off of weed. To be honest I have kinda grown out of weed. Yeah it is nice once in a while but I can't smoke it every day like I used to, but hey that is life.
      My view on the situation is that it should be legal, hell i would rather have alcohol be illegal. (various reasons: alocholism, death, yadda yadda boring shit that everyone pretty much allready knows) But seriously they should just make it legal and tax it and just save all the trouble, plus if they do that it would be taking away business from drug rings and poop and the lure of it being illegal will be gone haha.
      But yeah I guess that is my stance.

I must have them all...

Geeky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

I am about the same as O-ren.
      Used to lots, don't really anymore.
      I have no problems with it from time to time, I just would honestly rather have a beer.
      Should also be legal imo, and people can smoke it without me thinking less of them or anything. I just dislike it when all someone does is smoke.
      Like almost anything, moderation is key.

Assistant
      Cheese and crackers.

Embarrased

Country
      Turkmenistan
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

In all honesty I much rather a joint over a beer. don't do either a hell of alot, but when I do drink there are always far mor conciquences than when I smoke, honestly I'm not even sure if I enjoy being drunk. I feel like a terrible student for saying such things :/

Assistant
      AL's Guardian and Keeper

Amused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Never been one for the weed. The smell though makes me want to vomit....though of course, around my neck of the woods, most of the weed folks smoke around here is cut with other stuff, so it smells more like the old burning dog shit in a paper bag on a doorstep. That alone has sorta turned me off to it, just cause I figure if I wanted to smell like burning dog shit, I would just go in my backyard, light some of the dogs shit on fire and stand in the smoke it makes. The more pure shit doesn't bother quite as much as far as the smell making me nauseated, but it does give me a violent migraine which makes me very irritable and bitchy, as in I'll bash your head with a wrench bitchy. So I usually avoid the stuff when I can... I figure, to those who want to indulge, more power to you, but for me, I'm just fine without it.

I must have them all...

Geeky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

The headaches must be terrible. Certain cigars give me awful headaches when I smell the smoke.

I'm very much an occasional kinda guy. I do enjoy it from time to time but too much too often turns me into a bit of a paranoid loon.
      I do like those adventure moments when you fancy it and have none of the stuff you need. Those moments used to involve the ateam soundtrack from the tv series and a rummaged through the 'potentially handy things' box.

Eh I probably would, if I actually knew a dealer xD

Don't do it Lucas. As much as people defend it, if you can be without it you're better off.

Indigenous Spirit

Amused

Country
      Portugal
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

I do occasionally aswell, not as much as I used to, to be perfecly honest. Most of my friends do smoke pot, two or three times a week. The first time I smoked weed was when I was in high school, my friends insisted me to smoke, actualy, it was the first thing I ever smoked.
      I agree with everything that O-ren and Tuffin said, and as it has already been mentioned, moderation is the key. I also dont think more or less of people who smoke it, actualy, most of the best people I meet in my life smoke weed.

:: ALJournals Scheme :: Entrance Hall :: My Journal :: The Freelancers Clan - Sign Up ::

Who writes a book, builds a castle.
      Who reads it, dwells in it.

Guess who's back!

Cool

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

In my opinion it's best to avoid it, I've never tried it and never want to. I've smoked before when I was young but quit as soon as it started to affect my health. I'm not a fan of drugs which is due to living in a drug riddled area where it ends up affecting my family. An example of this is happened just recently where my brother was assaulted with knives at work on Sunday who were almost definitely drug users because that's the kind of area it is. My parents were also drug addicts. So I'm not fond of the use of any drugs.

I have returned XP

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

I can`t stand drugs they cause nothing but trouble.
      I smoked cigarettes about 3 years ago but it only lasted a week never go back to them.

We're No Here

Fussy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by O-Ren View Post
      I do occasionally but I am too busy with school and work to indulge in smoking pot. I haven't for a while, and I have a group of dead beat pot head friends that kind of turn me off of weed. To be honest I have kinda grown out of weed. Yeah it is nice once in a while but I can't smoke it every day like I used to, but hey that is life.
      My view on the situation is that it should be legal, hell i would rather have alcohol be illegal. (various reasons: alocholism, death, yadda yadda boring shit that everyone pretty much allready knows) But seriously they should just make it legal and tax it and just save all the trouble, plus if they do that it would be taking away business from drug rings and poop and the lure of it being illegal will be gone haha.
      But yeah I guess that is my stance.
      i concur, but i still every now and then to relax, and thankfully i have no dead-beat friends haha

besides i smoke alone in my room, put on some nichijou or lucky star and i have one hell of a night

Quote Originally Posted by Shippou-Kitsune View Post
      I can`t stand drugs they cause nothing but trouble.
      I smoked cigarettes about 3 years ago but it only lasted a week never go back to them.
      Drugs don't cause trouble, they're just chemicals. It's the people that use them irresponsibly that cause the troubles.

We're No Here

Fussy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by craigatron View Post
      Drugs don't cause trouble, they're just chemicals. It's the people that use them irresponsibly that cause the troubles.
      exactly

Thread Information