• Achy
  • Arty
  • Content
  • Doh!
  • Silly
  • No Mood
  • Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

CN Moderator
      The royal princess of Animeleague and Agrabah!

Loved

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Digmon: A New Threat (all welcome)

Robyn sensed something and dropped the bowl of water onto the floor, spilling the water on Biyomon by accident. "Hey! Watch it!" Biyomon said as Robyn shook her head. "Sorry Biyomon...I just had a sixth sense...seems one of my cousins has been brought to the Digiworld and is in trouble..." She said as she saw the light after looking up. "We'd best getting there!" Biyomon said as Robyn nodded and turned to Archie and Gary. "Can you two stay here and keep guard on the fort? I've got something to take care of." She said as she turned to Biyomon. "Time to digivolve pal." Robyn said as Biyomon nodded and a bright light surrounded the pink bird.

"Biyomon...Digivolve to...Birdramon!" Birdramon said after she had digivolved. "I'll be back soon. Birdramon, get us to where that light came from!" Robyn said as Birdramon took off with Robyn holding onto her leg and they flew towards the light and heard something. "Land us down there!" Robyn said as she pointed to a building as Birdramon nodded. "Will do Robyn." She said as she landed and Robyn saw a few Digimon in the building. "Hey, is anyone there?" Robyn said as she got the attention of the Digimon. "Yeah, you want a piece of me? Come and get it!" Robyn said as Birdramon waited until the Digimon came out but only two came out. "Birdramon, take them out and make them retreat!" Robyn said as the bird Digimon nodded and Robyn ran inside and saw Gabby and Gatomon...her cousin who was in trouble. "Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size!" Robyn said as she defiantly stood her place, waiting for the digimon to come to her and a few more did as she punched one of them in the face...something her mother had taught her to do. She then made her way to her cousin and Gatomon. "Are you okay?" She said as she turned her head and felt her crest glow briefly as Birdramon seemed to make short work of those digimon and then landed. "Is everything alright Robyn, is he or she alright?" Birdramon said as Robyn laughed a bit. "Not really and Gabby looks to be alright...so does Gatomon.

Axel, seeing the Nod, nodded in response. Making his way down the path everything seemed quiet. He could hear explosions from where Nick and BlackGreymon were. Coming around a corner he saw a Digimon that was covered in silver armor with some areas being some type of skin. It seemed quite wounded though still concious. Raising his Digivice it told him that it was Andromon. Running towards him to see if he could help, Axel didn't see the disk bombs coming his way. Impmon, seeing the danger pushed Axel out of the way. As time seemed to slow down, the bombs were coming closer to Impmon. Looking on in horror, something in him snapped. Following some before unknown instinct Axel brought his hand forward he called on some kind of energy. Bringing the hand that was now surrounded with a purple glow down on top of his Digivice, as if he had done it thousands of times before. "DNA...Charge" sending a blast of energy at Impmon, the energy blast reaching him seconds before the bomb impacted. Looking at what had fired the explosives Axel saw three Dishwashers with legs, a blue dome on their heads, a red one on their chest along with long arms and legs. His digivice told him they were Mekanorimon. They started to advance towards him, walking past the cloud of smoke caused by the explosion of their attack. That was their last mistake. "Stay away from my partner. AVALANCHE CLAW" was heard from the cloud of smoke in a decidely darker, colder voice as the Mekanorimon were torn appart by the storm of icicles. As the smoke dispersed Axel got a good look at what used to be Impmon. White, slightly torn wings. A White vampire with horns, purple eyes, a Purple bat on his chest. Long claws, one of them Red. About twice his size. Brown and Black belts around its arms and legs. Pretty intimidating. Axel held up his digivice.

IceDevimon. Champion.

Axel smirked, IceDevimon responding with a smirk of his own. Turning back towards Andromon Axel moved towards Andromon and helped him up. They had to get back to their camp. That had been the plan. He just hoped Nick would be ok. He suspected that the reason there hadn't been more enemies was because of Andromon fighting and Nicks distraction.
      There are no stupid questions, only stupid people that ask them

oh the joys of work... people are stupid!!

Wtf

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick saw Axel heading back to camp with Andromon, smirking lightly to himself. Now that they were clear, there was no need to continue holding back. Black Greymon wan now free to attack instead of just attracting attention, Nick patting his partner on the head to signal him.

"Objective achieved, time to clean up here buddy."

"You got it Nick! Nova Blast!"

Black Greymon continued firing off the attack, making sure all enemies were out cold before returning toward the camp. They headed back the way they came, Nick constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure that they were not being followed. The last thing Nick wanted was to lead an enemy squad back to their camp.

Mod of Stabbing.
      Feelin' blah.

Angry

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Gatamon was busy trying to protect Gabrielle and keep herself from being trashed. It was rather difficult and didn’t help that Gabby was spazzing out. Shaking her head, Gabrielle ignored the crest and grabbed a chair, fighting off the digimon. Luckily they weren’t above champion, which made it easier for her digimon partner to take them out. Still, there were quite a few, and a chair wasn’t all that powerful, and ultimately was just pissing them off. The chair was yanked out of her hands, and she was staring at a strange looking Gatomon. Blinking, she started to say something, but before a word came out, the digimon had tackled her to the ground.

“GATOMON, HELP ME!”

Gabrielle screamed and held her hands up to keep from being cut to hell thanks to the claws on the different Gatomon. Unfortunately, Gatomon wasn’t able to get to Gabby despite how hard she fought and how many digimon she was taking out. Hearing something outside, the two were glad when several of them ran outside. Still holding the mean Gatomon, Gabrielle whined under her breath and felt claws cutting up her arms. She heard the voice of her cousin, and figured she was hearing things. However, it was enough distraction to allow Gatomon to take out her doppelganger, and the rest of the digimon took off away.

“Gabrielle, you’re alright, right?”

“Yeah… I’m fine Gatomon. Robyn, why’re you here?” Climbing to her feet, Gabby rubbed Gatomon’s head and ignored her injured arms. So much for resting alone. She wasn’t sure what she thought about her cousin being in the Digital World, but she wasn’t going to comment much on it. She wasn’t really close to Robyn, but she was definitely glad for the rescue.

<3 Alucard

CN Moderator

Loved

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

"I came here with Biyomon...I wanted to see the digiworld myself...last time I was here I was only a small baby." Robyn replied as she readjusted her goggles. "I saw the light and thought that someone was in trouble...actually had a sixth sense that it was family. Well as long as you're okay, that's the main thing." Robyn said as she looked outside and then turned back to Gabby and Gatomon. "Are you two hungry or thirsty? You're welcome to join us at the camp just a little bit from here and have something to eat and drink, though if you wish to stay here, I can bring something to eat and drink back." Robyn said as she smiled to both Gabby and Gatomon. She kicked a small stone outside and looked outside. "Birdramon, are you alright?" She said as the champion level digimon peeked in. "Heya Gabby and Gatomon. Long time no see." Birdramon said as the bird digimon moved her head back so the light came back into the building. "I bumped into a few new Digidestineds...two are guarding the campsite but the others have gone to rescue Andromon...I don't know how much trouble he was in but he sent a distress signal via our digivices." Robyn said as she turned back to Gabby and Gatomon and then sighed. "I wonder what mom and dad are doing...probably thinking of getting the house redecorated no doubt...that's been on my mom's mind for a long damn time...I wonder how my younger sister is doing..." Robyn thought to herself as she hummed a tune to herself and then put her back against the wall, waiting patiently and nicely for her cousin's reply.

Having made it back to the camp with Andromon Axel set him down under a tree close to the lake. He looked around, trying to see if he could find Robyn, but she seemed to be gone. He turned back to Andromon, he took in his condition. He didn't look good. He was sparking from some parts, other parts seemed to be partially crushed. Axel's mind flashed back to where they had found him and what had happened with impmon. He commited that feeling of wanting to help and protect to memory. He could now make a difference and make sure the others in the group were safe. Looking around for Robyn again he still couldn't see her. Starting to feel worried Axel started looking for Gary and Archer, seeing them under a tree. He walked over to them Impmon following behind. "Do either of you know where Robyn is...?"

Wtf

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

After trashing the digimon that were in his path, Nick and Black Agumon began to head back to the camp. He was worried about the others, getting a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. He urged his partner to hurry, not enjoying the feeling he was getting. He only got this feeling when there was a potential threat looming, and he wanted to be there to help if there was a fight.

"Come on buddy! I have a bad feeling about the immediate future, we need to get back to the others! Something must have happened, or something will happen!"

"You mean like a premonition? Alright, you want fast, you got it!"

No sooner had he finished speaking that to Nick's surprise, Black Greymon began to break into a run. They were sprinting toward the camp at a blinding speed, Nick keeping a look out for enemies. When they finally reached the camp, Nick immediately noticed that they were short a few people.

"Where's Robyn?"

Mod of Stabbing.
      Feelin' blah.

Angry

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Gatomon grabbed some extra cloth that was lying around the room and wrapped up Gabby’s injured arms. Once she was sure that the girl wasn’t going to pass out or anything, she leapt onto her friend’s shoulder. Gabrielle patted her partner’s head and debated whether or not go back to camp with her cousin. She was hungry, but the idea of being with others was a little intimidating to her. Releasing a sigh, she glanced up at Gatomon who just shrugged at her. Snorting, she stuck out her tongue at the digimon and nodded towards Birdramon who walked into the building.

“Hey… I guess we can go back to the campsite. I am kind of hungry… and I know that Gatomon is probably starving.”

Walking out of the building, she glanced at it once more before waiting for Robyn to lead the way. The previous attack was bothering her, but she couldn’t figure out why. It was also interesting how Androman was asking for help, unless he had a partner with him as well? Shaking off the thoughts, she crossed both arms against her chest, and yawned widely. Gatomon shifted on her shoulder, keeping watch to make sure the small group wasn’t attacked.

<3 Alucard

CN Moderator

Loved

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Robyn nodded as they got outside. "Birdramon, shall we get going?" She said as she turned to Gabby and Gatomon and got onto the birds leg as before, then offered her cousin a hand to get on board. "Gabby seems kinda scared to meet other people...not like me though..." Robyn thought to herself as she wasn't the most popular at school, nor was she in what was called a "clique" - a group of people, no, she would be quite quiet, get on with her school work as well as her homework and practise soccer and tennis like her mother and father did when they were her age, though she was outgrowing playing soccer and more into playing tennis. She also had a few select friends at school who would often hang out with her during recess.

RIP Bandit the Cat (30/12/13)

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Archer saw Axel return with the so called Andromon in toe. Impressive considering he couldn't use a digivice not too long ago, same with Nick and Black Agumon.. who must have digivolved considering its now huge size.
      Both had come up to them, Archer explaining to Axel she'd gone to find someone, then Nick soon after asking the same question.
      "Like I said, she's gone to find a friend of hers. Probably one of the sons or daughters or the original digidestined. We're 'holding down the fort' for anything threatening."
      He scratched his head and yawned, "Besides, Robyn will be fine. For now, tend to Andromon."
      In the meantime Terriermon had gathered up the fish he collected and put it in a large bowl with the others.

Abi, the Absol.

Mod of Stabbing.
      Feelin' blah.

Angry

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Stretching a little, Gabrielle released a deep breath as she felt her bones popping. It felt so good, and her muscles felt a lot better after being stretched as well. Gatomon had to move onto her head in order to keep from falling off, but the moment Gabby was finished stretching, the digimon moved back to her shoulder, balancing once again. Noting that her cousin had climbed onto the leg of Birdramon, the nineteen-year-old shook her head.

“No… I think we’ll walk. It’s not far is it? I mean, you got to us pretty quick, so it can’t be too terribly far. We’ll be fine… I just want some time to think before being thrust into a group of strangers.”

Hoping her cousin wouldn’t be offended, Gabby tried to think of a way to explain herself. She was the star of the basketball team and the soccer team, but this was completely different. She was part of the popular crew in her school, but always seemed to be off in her own world, especially during certain times during the year. Shaking her head, she released a deep sigh and just shrugged sheepishly. Just about to start thinking about her parents again and her failed relationships, Gabrielle shoved the thoughts out of her mind and instead thought about what caused the previous attack. Something was going on, but thus far she hadn’t figured out what it was, and that bugged her a lot, especially since there seemed to be a new batch of digi-destined in the Digital World.

<3 Alucard

CN Moderator

Loved

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Robyn nodded. "That's alright by me Gabby. I'd do the same if it was reversed and you had came to help me fight those Digimon. It's just by the lake." Robyn replied as she pointed towards the lake. "Not too far away from here, so we'll meet up there." Robyn said as she smiled and then ruffled her cousin's hair playfully as well as Gatomon and then Birdramon took off as Robyn kept looking down at Gabby and Gatomon.

"What's wrong Robyn?" Birdramon said as Robyn shrugged a little. "Nothing, just kinda glad we bumped into Gabby and Gatomon...I wonder if there's any more of my cousins or even my sister that got brought here...who knows..." She replied as Birdramon went to land. "INCOMING!!!" Robyn said as she giggled a bit after getting off and Birdramon de-digivolved back to Biyomon.

"Man, I'm so darn hungry...I could eat a whole Digimon!" Biyomon said as Robyn laughed again. "Yeah, that's because you've used up some energy whilst in your champion form." She replied as she looked and saw Andromon, Nick, Black Agumon, Axel and Impmon, then nodded. "I've just been helping out a member of my family...well she's my cousin...my Aunt Kari and uncle TK's daughter." Robyn said afterwards as she looked at Andromon. "Andromon...do you remember me?" She said as she waited.

Wtf

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick hopped off Black Greymon's head as he heard Robyn, his partner dedigivolving back to Black Agumon. He walked over to the female, a grin on his face as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"Well the mission was a success, there were several champion level enemies, but they were taken care of by us. How is he doing? I never got to travel with him, Axel was the one who brought him here, I provided the distraction"

"We beat them into next week! It was awesome!"

"There is nothing awesome about fighting, someone always pays the price for the violence. Mostly it is someone who is not in either party of the fight, an innocent bystander. It was a lot of things Black Agumon, but awesome will never be one word I use to describe a battle..."

"I never looked at it that way before... I guess I can see your point... I will pick better words next time."

Nick nodded at his partner, letting his mind drift to the battle. The ones who paid the price for the battle were the digimon who were attacked before they got there to help, and all Nick could think about was what possible purpose an attack on Andromon could pose.

Standing up, Axel turned to Nick and Robyn." He's out of it. The only thing we can do at this point is wait until he wakes up. He's pretty banged up though so who knows how long that might take." Looking around their small camp Axel saw that in their absence they had been successful in catching fish and had gotten some firewood together. Deciding it might help all of them he got started at making the fire. They would need to cook the fish after all and he had a feeling it would be getting dark soon. Maybe now they would be getting a little peace and quiet. Impmon, sensing his partners intention used his Badda-Boom to light the wood. Axel got up. All they could do now is wait for Andromon to wake.

Mod of Stabbing.
      Feelin' blah.

Angry

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Glad when Robyn agreed that it would be fine for Gabrielle to walk to the campsite, she felt the tension in her chest releasing slightly. Nodding toward her cousin when she pointed the way, the teen shoved her hands into her pocket, scowling a bit when Robyn ruffled her hair. She was still scowling when Birdramon and Robyn flew away, and Gatomon kept her mouth closed, knowing better than to fuel the fire.

“Well… let’s get going, I guess.”

Sighing, she headed the direction that the lake was supposed to be in, her hands still shoved in her pockets. Stepping over rocks and downed branches, she sighed heavily. There was something seriously bothering her, but unfortunately, she couldn’t figure out what it was. Deciding to focus on something else, for like the third time, she thought about how pretty the lake might be. At least she certainly hoped it was pretty. It wasn’t very long before she reached the campsite, and standing in the shadows, she studied everyone that happened to be present.

Hmmm….

<3 Alucard

Thread Information