zzzz

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Digmon: A New Threat (all welcome)

Biyomon turned her head as she also heard the howls. "That sound...it doesn't sound too friendly!" She said as Robyn nodded and grabbed her digivice. It also said Fangmon on it. "Agreed, he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!" Robyn said as she nodded and then turned to the boy with a jumper on and the black Agumon. "Come here quick, we'll need to retreat soon!" She said as she ran towards them and stopped in front of the two. "I'm Robyn...but there'll be enough time for introductions later!" Robyn said as she finished and ran back to Biyomon as they got ready.

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Gary glanced at the girl, Robyn, wondering what exactly she was talking about. More monsters? Why? Clearly, he was out of the loop a bit.

Someone else approached, and the cheerful and coddled Koromon stopped, glaring at the BlackAgumon. After a moment, he leaped back to Gary, who caught him in the descent with some surprise.

"Hey Gary, mind digivolving me?" Koromon asked urgently. "Can't fall behind my arch nemesis!"

"...Um, what?" Gary blinked.

With an impatient sigh, Koromon explained briefly, "Make me stronger! I refuse to be weaker than that g-"

Before Koromon could finish, another matter was brought to their attention. Gary was still lost, but Koromon looked a tad more serious.

"A Champion level Digimon? As we are... hm..."

"...Please tell me you're gonna finish that sentence with 'we are in no danger'." Gary pleaded, and Koromon shook from side top side to indicate a negative on that.

"We're all rookies and in-training Digimon! Champion's are a whole other level! Unless we happen to be exceptionally powerful..."

The makle sighed. This was just great. He glanced at the digivice clamped between his hand and Koromon's side. Was that linked to 'Digivolution'? How the hell did it work?

clarity comes when least expected...

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick raised an eyebrow as he was bombarded by a ton of information, a similar expression on Black Agumon's face. Nick shrugged, looking to the four that were in the location with him, two humans and two monsters. He looked at the male, holding up what looked like a cell phone.

"Just one question, what in blazes is this thing? it was in the pocket of my hoodie when I got here..."

"There you go again about that thing! Is that all you care about?!"

This started another argument, the two looking like they were going to fight each other. In fact they were in mid punch when there was a very loud roar, getting both their attention.

"Biscuits..." (his polite way of saying "Oh ****")
      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/Van_Skywalker/d6708a3a-eb84-40c2-a1cd-85081281476b_zps66807b36.jpg

bored waiting for these vids to upload

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Robyn's eyes glared backwards as she turned her head. "Talk later, now we need to run!" Biyomon said as Robyn nodded. "I agree, we're not ready yet. Our Digimon haven't digivolved to their champion level." She said as she heard the roars get louder. "I think we need to get going before this Digimon catches us and by the way that's called a Digivice. We all have one...but as Biyomon said, now's not the time to talk; I'll tell you more later about these Digivices...but now...let's get the fudge outta here!" Robyn said as she looked at everyone else including the new guy and the black Agumon.

RIP Bandit the Cat (30/12/13)

Amused

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

During the sudden gathering of new people Archer decided to have a quick sit down by another tree a few steps away, "Break time." he said to himself.
      As he laid there, Gummimon in close proximity he eyed up all the new people. Thinking to himself, 'So we have a fairly reclusive bunch don't we. A name dropper; well likes to mention all this digidestined family stuff, a withdrawn kid, an older more friendly person- but his eyes looks like he's been busy with work. A loud guy's coming this way; great. And me the lazy bum that doesn't bother much. We are digidestined hero's of this world, phew we have our work cut out for us.'
      As a nice breeze blew across his face the male of the first two he met pointed out moving on away from the growling noise obviously coming from further in the woods. "Great~" Archer sighed.
      "C'mon Archie, we gotta move" Gummimon insisted, "Fangmon is coming."
      Getting up again and patting himself down, he looked to find an exit, it seemed the woods cleared about 50 meters down the hardly noticable natural path clad with roots and faint square marks.. like pixels.
      "Well, lets go. I know I don't want to see whatever that thing is making that noise; not this early in the game at least." he said pointing in the opposite direction of the noise, "The woods look to clear up ahead. C'mon."

I love Chikorita

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Biyomon ran over to Archie and Gummimon. "This way'll take us a way I know so well!" She said as Robyn nodded. "C'mon then! Let's move!" She said as she looked up through the woods where Archie was pointing. "Hmm, don't you suppose this way takes us to that village Biyomon?" Robyn said as Biyomon nodded. "Toy town to be precise...there's no time though; let's get moving!" She said as Robyn nodded. "Agreed. Are you guys gonna be alright with running for a while?" She said as she turned to the other boys.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

"Run away!? But I want to fight! Let me at... HEY!!!!"

Nick simply grabbed his partner and picked him up, running toward the girl who explained about the Digivise. The black dinosaur in his arms was struggling something fierce, but as the group was no doubt noticing, Nick was a lot stronger than he looked. He kept a firm hold on his partner, grumbling as he screamed at it.

"Will you shut up! The digi... whatever thingy... said that it was a champion or something... none of the monsters here look like champions! So we make a strategic withdraw..."

His preference for military games was starting to come out, based on how he was surveying the area and how he was talking. He soon pointed in a direction off to the left of where the roars were coming from.

"That way, it's downhill and steep, the picture makes the creature look big and semi bulky... if it tried to follow us it would be off balance... unless anyone else has a better idea..."
      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/Van_Skywalker/d6708a3a-eb84-40c2-a1cd-85081281476b_zps66807b36.jpg

" I don't really think we have enough time for a better idea" Axel half yelled running alongside the guy carrying the black dinosaur,
      impmon following close behind. Axel looked halfway at the other guy. "Whats your name anyway?"

Despite himself his curiosity came out. Then again, it might be the last bit of information he was going to receive. Might as well make it usefull.
      Axel really didn't want to die, expecially in a location he knew almost nothing about. It seemed the others share his sentiment. Even the Digimon.
      ...especially the digimon. They again, they knew better what was coming than he did.

" Less talking, more and faster running " Impmon yelled. He could run surprisingly fast.
      There are no stupid questions, only stupid people that ask them

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Group consensus was to get the hell away, and Gary was happy to comply. Pink Bird looked like it knew where to go, so he followed, Koromon still in his hands.

"Hey, tell me something - what level are champions?" Gary asked, resisting the urge to glance over his shoulder, lest some horrible abomination be following.

"..." Koromon's silence indicated he found this to be a stupid question. "It's a Champion level!"

Gary sighed in frustration. "Give me a number! Would it be level ten, twenty? What?"

Koromon was clearly confused, and Gary decided to change his question. "Okay, how many stages above us is a champion?"

The pink digimon replied, "Two above me. One above rookies like Biyomon and BlackAgumon!"

Is the difference between stages so great even Rookies are powerless? Gary wondered. If so, this was bad. Even if everyone here had a rookie digimon thing, they would stand no chance? No, there had to be other variables! Experience! Elemental weakness! Strategy!

RIP Bandit the Cat (30/12/13)

Amused

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Gummimon ran, or hopped as quick as it could along side a disoriented Archer who was caught off by how quick the lass he met ran past him.
      "Phew... C'mon little dude." he called back to his digimon who flew or jumped or something on his back, "I'm keeping up, keep running!" he replied.
      The group were running as fast as they could from this monster, jumping over roots, the rushing of wind adding to the noise of footsteps in their ears.

I love Chikorita

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick ran as fast as he could, keeping his partner quiet. He slid down the incline, taking in his surroundings. As he slid, he noticed a cave near the bottom of the incline. He turned to the others, pointing toward his right.

"Hey there's a cave over there, get inside it might not look for us in there... That and we dun really have all that much time..."

He took off toward the cave once he landed from the incline, waiting by the entrance. He wanted to make sure the others would be bale to get to safety.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

"Hey, there's a cave over here, get inside it might not look for us in there...That and we dun really have that much time..." Nick said as Robyn and Biyomon ran to the cave and nodded. "Everyone in here!" Biyomon shouted out as they both ran inside, waiting for everyone else to come into the cave itself. It didn't seem that bad, they could wait until Fangmon passed by and then they could run to Toytown and get assistance from there. "Well at least we didn't fight." Robyn said to Biyomon as the bird nodded. "That's true, we can wait here until Fangmon has gone...I'm not letting you get hurt Robyn." She said as Robyn nodded. "Neither do I...I don't want any of us to get hurt. I may not be the leader but I'm more of a motherly figure like my mom was back when she was here." Robyn said as she slumped herself down and twirled a bit of her hair around her finger as Biyomon sat next to her.

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Directed towards the cave, Gary rushed inside, placing Koromon on the ground and facing the entrance wearily. "So you think he'll completely miss us running in here?"

"Better than fighting!" Koromon pointed out. "Although, if you were smart enough to digivolve me, my awesome digivolution would beat it!"

"What, the weak rookie form?" Gary responded sceptically, causing Koromon to frown.

"Well, I'd do much better than you! You can't even spit bubbles!"

We're doomed. Gary mentally sighed. He glanced at his digivice, no idea how it was supposed to work. He tried pointing it at Koromon, but nothing... HE'd ask that girl who - for some reason - seemed to know absolutely everything about these things - but on top of nervousness, she seemed to have a completely different model...

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Robyn looked over and saw Koromon and Gary rush into the cave as Koromon replied to Gary's question. "The way Digivolution works is that Koromon and you need to have enough energy for Koromon to digivolve into Agumon." She said as she pointed out. "The reason why Biyomon hadn't digivolved from her in training form was because Biyomon was in the real world with my mom when I was born." Robyn said as she finished. "I wonder how long we're gonna stay in here." Biyomon said to Robyn quietly as Robyn shrugged. "Could be a while...best get settled down." She replied.

Axel stayed close to the entrance, listening to see if the Fangmon had passed. He had heard what Robyn had said, filing the information for later.
      He heard the howls getting louder, stopping in front of the cave. A sniffing sound could be heard, trying to smell where they were.
      Fangmon was trying to find their location via it's nose. It had lost them, most likely because it had to come down a slope.

Axel could see it vaguely now. It was a lot bigger than he had originally thought. It slowly was coming closer to the cave, circlying around,
      the path becoming more direct, ever closer...

Then, all of a sudden it's head snapped off towards the left side and it took off. It seemed to have found something else.
      There are no stupid questions, only stupid people that ask them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information