• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Re: A Bloody History (Casual/Horror RP)

The boy laid on the floor a bit longer, laughing even harder now from his friends failed attempt to the open the door, "Adamantium or not that door is coming down.", Rising to his feet ready for round two with the door he backs up ready to charge into the doorway hoping to break through the crack Nick made with his shoulder charge. "Wait...this is stupid...Nick let's do this together so that way the impact will be spread out.", Mike laughed waiting to see if his friend would assist him with, at this moment in time an impossible challenge.
      Thank you for the awesome set Alu! :3

I'll take the lie.

Bemused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

The blonde pouted but walked evenly with Alexis and Mike. She looked to her side to see Alexis give her a thumbs up for her match making skills and she responded by giving him a peace sign and sticking her tongue out. She looked back only to find Nick standing a distance away from Ari. She gave a frustrated sigh but walked kept her pace as they came up to their first door.

"First door," She announced to the camera. Celia started laughing when Mike charged at the door with his foot since the door was locked. That ended in Mike clutching his foot in pain and Celia trying her best not to laugh, "This door is pretty stubborn..." She couldn't help but say that.

In all the strangeness of the house, she was expecting this. There was something different about the house that rubbed her in the wrong way. It was haunted, after all, but it felt like someone certainly did not want them there. She may seem a bit ditzy, but she had been observing her surroundings for quiet some time. The house was extremely clean for a haunted house. Celia had a theory, but she wouldn't share it unless she ad some facts.

She was brought back to the present when she saw Nick attempt to break down the door as well. A small anime vein popped in the corner of her head. You were supposed to stay with Ariana, she thought, a bit annoyed. Even if he didn't want to interact with Ari, Celia would have thought that he would at least stay with her.

Celia turned around to check on Ariana, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go see what Ari's up to," she called behind her shoulder as she began walking back to where Ariana was.

Adam and Eve? I picked both.

Awesome

Country
      Malaysia
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Alexis took up narrating his two friends attempts at getting the door open, giving a soft snicker which could only be heard by the camera and himself. "That looked painful... Are both of you 'He-men's alright?" he asked as he turned his camera to Celia whi had said she was going to look for Ariana. The blond made a soft noise of surprise.

"You mean she didn't follow Nick up?" he asked, lowering his camera ever so slightly. He turned to look at Nick incredulously before calling back down to Celia.

"Okay, call or yell if you need anything."

clarity comes when least expected...

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick looked at Alexis, raising an eyebrow. Now that he mentioned it, Ariana was taking her time. She had turned to follow him, so he assumed she was right behind him.

"She was right behind me... knowing her, she probably saw something shiny..."

He then shifted his eyes to Celia, walking over to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking his head.

"No more splitting up, Mike, Alexis, we are all going to look for Ariana. Something about this place feels off... and I mean in a horrible way..."

He shifted his gaze back to the door, his eyes widening in shock at what he saw.

"Uh, Am I bugging, or is the crack in that door totally fixed?"
      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/Van_Skywalker/d6708a3a-eb84-40c2-a1cd-85081281476b_zps66807b36.jpg

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Mike had been too busy joking around to notice Ari had not followed the group up the hallway, he really didn't want to look for her just yet and instead try to break down the door that made a fool out of him; The second Nick mentioned she must've seen something shiny he could help but chuckle.

"I swear I think she is descended from a line of goldfish."

The boy rubbed his leg from the residual pain from the kick before straightening up.

"Alright, let's go then...what the hell? It did..."

He replied to both statements, utterly confused at this point.

"Alexis, how long did you take your camera off the door?"

Awesome

Country
      Malaysia
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

He turned to Nick and shrugged. It was a good plan, for all of them to go together and it was part of what they had promised. He hoped nothing bad ad happened to Ari. Even he had not noticed she had lagged behind after all. At the mention of the door being fixed, Alexis's camera was pointed straight at the door to where his two male friends stood. He paled for a second, the hair on the back of his neck rising in shock.

"Dude! I barely took the camera off you guys for a minute. How the heck did that happen?" Alexis said, voice low and tight. That was not something you saw everyday.

I'll take the lie.

Bemused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Celia had a terrible feeling in her stomach. She had been feeling like this since they entered the house. The feeling of anxiety and fear. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something weird about this house. They didn't call it haunted for nothing. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back to see Nick behind her, saying that the shouldn't split up anymore. She looked down with her head bowed as she was forced to wait. What if something horrible had happened to Ariana?

It would be her fault. If she would have just stayed with Ariana instead of pushing Nick to stay with her, she could be with Ari right now. Even if they were lost they would be lost together. She could feel panic and guilt rising in her chest. She could barely pay attention to the boys as they were dealing with the door. We don't have time for this! She thought desprately. She was hating the feeling of guilt weighing her down. She needed to know if Ariana was okay, and she needed to know now.

"I'm going ahead!" She called and yanked her shoulder out of Nick's grip at which she winced at. That guy seriously needs to stop giving the 'death grip', She thought as there was a red mark from where her friend's hand had been. Celia ran to where she saw Ariana last and switched on her flashlight.

The girls eyes widened slowly in revelation. Celia dropped her flashlight and it landed on the floor with a thump. She gritted her teeth, and pounded her fist into one of the walls. This was all her fault. Ariana was no where to be found, as if she vanished.

Assistant of Stabbing.
      Epically Awesome <3

Bitey

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Ariana was on the verge of freaking out wholeheartedly. She wasn’t claustrophobic or anything, but the thought of being stuck in a creepy closet without a door wasn’t exactly calming. Her fingers clenched the flashlight so tightly it caused her knuckles to turn pure white. A slight whimper slipped out of her mouth, and she finally found what she thought was the string for the light. When she shined her light on it however, she noticed it was a rather thick spider web string, and she released another scream. This too would go unnoticed by anyone in the house. It seemed that the house wanted to hidden from anyone else, and that wasn’t okay with her. Flinging her hand off the web, she scooted backwards and finally decided enough was enough. She wasn’t necessarily scared, but she wanted to explore the mansion, and this was keeping her from doing just that.

“Let me out of here, you stupid house!”

Her jaw practically dropped when a door opened in front of her. Stepping towards the opening, she peered out and found herself looking at an entirely different part of the mansion. Or at least, she assumed she was still inside of the mansion. Shrugging a bit, she stepped out and glanced around. The room she was in rather large and looked to be at one point in time a large lounge. There were large couches, pool tables, among other pieces of furniture. Glancing out the window, she noticed she was on the second or third floor, she wasn’t sure which. Heading for the door, she went to grab for it, but jerked back as something brushed against her flesh. Glancing around, she noticed the temperature had dropped even more, and it was obvious that something was inside the lounge with her.

“…I mean you no harm… I just want out of here so I can meet my friends… please?”

Reaching once more for the door, she jerked back as something cold brushed against her cheek. Was something flirting with her or was something trying to keep her from leaving for other devious reasons. Bracing herself, she once again moved to the door and before she knew what happened, something slammed into her full force, knocking her clear across the room. Dropping in a heap, she groaned and was knocked across the room once again. Leaping to her feet, she tried to run for the door and was knocked backwards for the third time.

“Oh come on!!”

"Though it's been a while now... I can still feel so much pain. Like the knife that cuts you… The wound heals, but the scar, that scar remains."

Assistant
      Hidden Canary

Cocky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Ever since elementary school Layla had always been close with the gang, especially Mike, but as they entered into junior high and high school, Layla became more and more exclusive, getting very much into her school studies, always striving to get straight A’s. There was an immense amount of pressure placed on Layla by her parents, wanting only the best future for their shining star, which included not allowing her to hang out with her elementary gang of friends as time went on.

"They’re a bunch of losers Layla. Your circle of friends define you as a person, it’s all about who you know in this world."

"Dad you don’t even know them!"

"Honey listen to your father he’s absolutely right. Why don’t you date that Jeff fellow, his parents are wealthy and have the same ideals as we do."

This was the first conversation of many that started at the beginning of high school for Layla. Eventually, just to shut them up, Layla began to date that Jeff fellow. He came from a wealthy family and was the cliche jock jerk-off that the girls in the school without brains drooled over, and the d-bag guys all wanted to be like. Tolerating Jeff’s antics became second nature as the years passed but her favorite times were the chances she could hang out with her real friends again, which wasn’t often enough in her opinion. They were always kind to her, not showing her abandonment hurt them, they always picked up right where they left off but Layla couldn’t help but think there were words being said behind her back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mike had been talking earlier that day about spending the night at the Harris Manor that evening with the gang. “You should come” he was always kind to her, you would never guess anything had changed since they were kids.

“Yeah I’d really like that,” she smiled and pushed some hair behind her ear, always shy around him since she had changed her group of friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff sat on the couch with his gaming headset on and a controller in hand, yelling and cursing at the other gamers half-way across the country. This was usually how Layla and Jeff spent their weekends, Jeff playing video games while Layla sat with a pile of notes and books around her, studying constantly.

“Stop camping you tool!! Nah bro you see that headshot?!”

Slowly Layla closed up her books and tapped Jeff on the arm. “Can you shut that off for a moment?”

“Babe I can’t just pause it...it’s real time!” But once the game was over he reluctantly shut off the t.v.

“So, Mike was mentioning that the gang was going over to the Harris Manor and spending the night there. I think it would be fun want to go?”

~~~~~~~~~~

As the door opened into the quiet living space Jeff and Layla stepped gingerly into the house. The only way Jeff agreed to go was if he could wear a bedsheet over his head with the eye holes cut out. He was absolutely convinced he would get the guys screaming like girls by his hilarious prank. They slowly walked through, trying to find Layla’s friends...she was embarrassed to bring along her boyfriend, that she couldn’t stand herself, but it was the only way for her to get a ride.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick had followed Celia, keeping her in sight at all times. He already felt badly for leaving Ariana behind, figuring he should have made sure she was behind him. When he reached where Celia was and looked around. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, pointing to the wall.

"Uh Celia, wasn't there a door there when we walked in? In fact, I'm quite sure! It was there where she was crouching before we turned to go to you guys... There was something on the floor, something shiny I think... damn it! She needs to get a better attention span... GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND!!!!!"

Nick started beating the wall where he was certain there was a door, using the iron poker as a sword. He savagely attacked the house, screaming loud in semi rage.
      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/Van_Skywalker/d6708a3a-eb84-40c2-a1cd-85081281476b_zps66807b36.jpg

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

"There he goes again..."

Mike said loud enough for Alexis to hear him, loud enough really for anyone who cared to listen to hear. He walked casually down the hallway reaching his two friends in a matter of minutes, watching his friend give the wall a beating caused a sickening feeling to wash over him; Shaking his head at the scene he places his hand on Nick's shoulder.

"Come on Nick, beating this wall won't solve anything. If there was a closet here, it's not here anymore so all we can do is look for her elsewhere."

At the end of his statement the sounds of thuds overhead quickly drew the boy's attention back to the foyer.

"That sound...that must be the soldier and the woman with the ice pick!"

And on that note he took off running back to the lobby, even though no one could see it he was wearing a smile that stretched from ear to ear. He grew up hearing the stories about the house from his Great Grandmother and always wanted to experience the frights that the original owners all witnessed. Clearing the hallway in moments he slid to an abrupt stop which resulted in him throwing himself into a flip which landed him a good five feet from his original position, it wasn't the haunting visage of a man pulling the body of a woman down the stairs rather it was a close friend in the company of...a ghost?

"Layla?...whose the douche in the bedsheet?

He was still kinda confused from the sudden flip, but certain he was just seeing things.

Assistant
      Hidden Canary

Cocky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Seeing Mike show up sent a sense of relief down Layla's spine and she couldn't help by chuckle from the sudden flip. An apologetic smile spread across his face that somewhat answered his "douche under the bedsheet" question.

"Aaaww! You should have seen your face! You were so scared bro!" Jeff tore off the bedsheet in a fit of hysterical laughter, he was obviously the only one to find it the slightest bit ammusing. Seemingly immune to Jeff's immature antics, Layla paid him no mind and instead couldn't keep her eyes off of Mike, with a glazed over smile. Now that they were older Layla always felt intimidated around him, another set of brains always made her feel that way, but she was sure he would only ever see her as that little sister type. Finally she spoke up:

"Find anything cool yet? I was researching this place after school, the history of it is fascinating!"

Awesome

Country
      Malaysia
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Alexis frowned worriedly as he made his way towards Celia and Nick. Mike came down a few moments later telling them about how there was a door there before. Alexis had not noticed so he had remained silent though his stomach was giving off flip flops and making it uncomfortable. A cold shudder ran through him and he just knew the Ariana wasn't on this floor anymore. He just felt it.

"Maybe... maybe Ari's somewhere else in the house.. We have to look for her." Alexis said just before there was thuds coming in from another room. Mike dashed off towards it and Alexis gave a curse.

"Mike! Goddammit come back!" he yelled, chasing after the older male. If they were gonna separate, might as well be in pairs. Safety in numbers and the like. When he finally caught up to Mike, he saw that they had another pair of unexpected guests.

"Layla?" he asked before spotting her d-bag boyfriend who just seemed to love picking on him because of his short stature. "And Jeff..." he continued sounding a cross between disbelief and wonder before he snapped out of it.

"Dude! No go running out like that man. Ari's disappeared and we don't need you to go AWOL on us either." Alexis said, turning to face Mike with a disapproving look, camera held hing in hand.

I'll take the lie.

Bemused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Celia brought herself up. She couldn't be thinking so negatively at a time like this. Nick had gotten behind her again. She calmed herself down and then thought about the situation. Ariana just dissappered, but how? Was it just like the rumors? Were they all going to get slowly separated like in the movies? Celia brought out her phone and flipped it open only to frown as she found that she had almost no connection at all. She swore under her breath and looked back as Mike took off. "What happened to staying together??" She called after him as Alexis did the same, "Jeez, that guy..." She muttered after Mike was out of sight.

Right after that Alexis went after Mike and Celia opened her mouth to call out but she just closed it again and sighed, "Perfect. We're stuck in this house, two of our friends went off and one of them is missing, just great," She said with sarcasm coated over her words. Celia looked over to Nick and said, "Looks like it's just you and me. We should search the house for Ariana, I'm sure we'll bump into the others while we're walking or something," She said while folding her hands in front of her chest.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Nick looked over to Celia, shrugging as he walked up to her. He was all for sticking together, but the others seemed to be focused on their own thing. He kept a close grip on the iron fireplace poker, having been a supernatural fanatic. He kept having all kinds uneasy feelings, shifting his eyes around.

"Yeah, we need to find her quickly. She could be anywhere, this house is messed up... Think we should start in the basement and work our way up?"

He was already upset that they lost one of their friends, all he was hoping for was that they would all leave the house as a group.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information