Administrator

Cool

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Music - Chipzel, Masa-Kun, Zonic and River Verses to perform

Adding to our music lineup, we're delighted to announce that favourites Chipzel, Masa-Kun Zonic and River Verses shall be joining Area-11 and Superpowerless to perform live-music at Alcon 2012 on 6-9 September. If you have not signed up already, do so now at http://www.alcon.org.uk/register.php

We shall be looking toward securing two exclusively new live-music acts to complete this lineup. Stay tuned as we confirm over the next two months.

The River Versus - For a mesmerising blend of progressive and neoclassical rock look no further than Manchester three-piece The River Versus, which is preparing to release its first album and tie-in comic; Movement I . In Search of the MiSinG.' Comprised of Alec Davis (vocals/keys), Jim Trippier (bass/vocals) and Aaron Stanton (drums/vocals), their music takes you on an adventure through a post-apocalyptic world, seamlessly mixing complex prog structures with hooky, visceral tunes. With influences including Biffy Clyro, The Cat Empire, Rachmaninoff and Coheed and Cambria with a love of all things geek, from comics to computer games, The River Versus produces and insatiable combo of blistering hooks and thoughtful vocals.

http://www.facebook.com/the.river.versus
      http://www.twitter.com/theriverversus

Zonic (Ziggy Newman) - Ziggy Newman (Better known in the music world as Zonic) was born in 1989 in Cambridgeshire. She began her musical career at a very early age writing songs to the tunes of retro Sega Megadrive games. Since then she has gone on to study music at City University London as well as having vocal training from the Guildhall School Of Music and Drama. Her music specializes in that of ambient, electronica based pop and dance with influences such as Lady GaGa, Madonna, Diane Arkenstone, T.a.t.u and Depeche Mode. http://www.zonicmusic.com

Masa-Kun - Following Masa-Kun's very popular performance at LAC, we're pleased to announce that he will be attending Alcon for a series of performances! Masa-kun is an electric violinist who performs various Japanese related songs. At London Anime Con, he will entertain you with film, anime and game music, such as Ryuichi Sakamoto, Mario, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy. To see his performance further, watch http://www.youtube.com/masamusic123 and notices of his coming performances in London are also there.

Chipzel -Chipzel (Niamh) composes chiptune music using nothing but a gameboy and tracker program called LSDJ. She started making chiptune at the age of 16 in April 2008. Since then she has been travelling, partying, meeting new people, meeting fellow chiptuners and other very talented artists, and expressing herself via 8-bit goodness! Check her out via her facebook page here

Phantom Blaster Overlord
      Loving my life :)

Crazy

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

Re: Music - Chipzel, Masa-Kun, Zonic and River Verses to perform

ah brilliant, yet another awesome reason to be attending
      So if you love me let me go, and run away before I know

My heart is just too dark to care, I can't destroy what isn't there

PR Moderator
      Please don't PM me I'm rarely on here. Thanks

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

oooooooo do I hear new songs...... stay tuned guys. Might get my keytar out for this gig! ^_^

Phantom Blaster Overlord
      Loving my life :)

Crazy

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

don'tt be teasing me Zig
      So if you love me let me go, and run away before I know

My heart is just too dark to care, I can't destroy what isn't there

Thread Information