Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: ♦ Zen's House of Ill Repute ♦ [Spam Thread vol. XV]

Axwell, your speaking privledges have been revoked. Kindly place your vocal chords in the box to your left and skedaddle. D<
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Axwell, your speaking privledges have been revoked. Kindly place your vocal chords in the box to your left and skedaddle. D<
      spell "privileges" right >D

and you don't tell me where i speak and what I do with my vocal chords

FURQ POTTER D< AND FURQ HIS FRIENDS D<

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Well...in America, if you did that, you'd be going to jail for a loooong time, since, yenno, they're all minors.

Nice goin'.
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Well...in America, if you did that, you'd be going to jail for a loooong time, since, yenno, they're all minors.

Nice goin'.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FURQ MEANS >[

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Nah. Don't care either. :3

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

WELL GOOD. FURQ >[

Resident Demon
      swagger and arrogance

Country
      Guatemala
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

is it fuck by any chance?

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

dunno what dat word means bro, i don't speak english

redeemer/destroyer

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

dafuq does furq mean? o.0

edit

oh oh oh is it 'fuck you'?
      神性
      :: shimmering like moonlight - tumblr ::

::i like your whispers, i like your screams::
      ::i like your lies and i'm sure i'd like your dreams::

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

dunno what dem words mean, Heartless

i don't speak english

redeemer/destroyer

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

you can speak sarcasm alright
      神性
      :: shimmering like moonlight - tumblr ::

::i like your whispers, i like your screams::
      ::i like your lies and i'm sure i'd like your dreams::

Wetware Robot

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Staying out of the HP debate. Staying so far out of that.

Darksabre, You'll have to fill out a customs slip and you can use that number to track your package until it leaves the country. Sometimes it will also continue to track once it touches down where ever it's going. It's not a true tracking number but at least you're not just tossing your hard work into the wind. Even shipping domestically a tracking number is a must. I had a hoodie that was supposed to go to Cali and ended up in New Jersey and just SAT for four days before the buyer contacted me. I felt horrible! I was able to call the postal service though and they got it where it needed to go.
      Chemically Unstable

Resident Demon
      swagger and arrogance

Country
      Guatemala
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Axwell View Post

dunno what dem words mean, Heartless

i don't speak english

what chu speaking now then?

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
      you can speak sarcasm alright

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
      what chu speaking now then?
      well right now I'm speaking Kazakh i but have a special translation system on my brain which links to my computer so when you read my posts they appear as english to your eyes but really they are written in Kazakh

Resident Demon
      swagger and arrogance

Country
      Guatemala
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

hey! I speak that language in bed

Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread Information