The Weekly Manga Party is Over!
Find all the pages below:
Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7
Pages 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
We do appreciate that some of the later pages are not cg-ed, but we figured it was better to post it up and get it finished with so we can move on, rather than dawdle for a few months getting it finished. Apologies to those who's pages were unfinished, but we're hoping to improve upon this in future.
We'd like to ask you a few questions in regards to the future of Weekly Manga Party, and what you'd like to see. Feel free to post your responses to the questions below here, or send myself a PM if you'd rather keep your opinions private.
- What did you feel you learnt from this?
- What would you like to see in future in this project?
- Do you feel it was worthwhile?
- Would you like to see something more intensive, but on a similar idea to this? (Something where each person works more frequently for example)
- What are your thoughts on the plot?
- Where do you feel was the area that needed the most work?
- What was your favourite page?
- What was the page you liked the least?
- If this was not running, is there anything else you'd like to see running in it's stead? (An example would be a weekly event of some sort)
- Anything else? (Please give any suggestions you have in regards to this project only, there will be time for other suggestions at a later date, or you can PM me directly)