• Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Alone. Always.

Crying

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

Re: CityScape Police Station NOW HIRING (Mature Content) Read First Post

Madeline noticed Isara's interest as the girl's eyes took in her tattoos and piercings, though she seemed hesitant at the sight of the permenant art adorning her skin. Such reservations seemed to leave her as she looked up and spoke eagerly.

"Choose? Perhaps, Isara," she answered, indicating the amethyst in Isara's belly, "That gem is your first, and as such the rest shall stem from that heart, perhaps depicting the things you do, or representing who you are - maybe it will be flowers, or birds, or lions. Only the Artist knows what a girl will grow to be amongst us, and she never tells her reasons for the things she gifts us with. Is it something we wish for? Something she sees in her mind? Who knows - perhaps if you ask, she will listen, perhaps not."

She cupped Isara's cheek, seeing the girl still hesitant.

"Do not fear the pain - accept it as part of your ascension to womanhood, as one of our sisters. I will be with you for all of it, I promise you, and you will, one day, have a design just as elaborate as mine."

At the makeup station, there were body paints and henna amongst the other bottles and packets. Guiding Isara to lie back, Madeline and the girls prepared themselves for painting.

"So, if you could choose, what would it be?" Madeline asked, "Let us have a sneak preview of the woman you may become."
      Click to check out my journal

Everything I know about sex, I know from reading fanfiction...

Assistant
      Meow I'm Sleepy =^-^=

Depressed

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

Kaim had a dissapointed face and turned to Hoss "Hoss what you doing?" Kaim yawned and stood next Hoss wondering what he was doing then sat down on a bar stool. Kaim listern to the loud thumping music below him "did i anoy Kira Hoss?" Kaim played with his hair still half naked behind the bar and asked Hoss another question "Where do i sleep Hoss?" Kaim smiled and yawned.

Pervy Moderator
      I'm back with an 808, 'cause I'm bossy!

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Isara looked into Madeline's eyes when she felt the tender touch of her hand upon her cheek. She smiled gently at her, listening to her words as she gave an understanding nod. It was comforting to know Madeline would be by her side. Though she was excited to show the master her skill, she was very much attached to the woman standing before her. The girl briefly looked around at the different types of tools, taking them in.

"My name means 'strong river'...so something with water I suppose."

Isara said as she laid back, staring up at the ceiling, the strands of her lilac wig pooling around her. After a moment she closed her eyes, taking in the idea of being a member of her new family.

Family.

There it was again, that strange feeling deep within her. What was this?

My parents couldn't look after me any more, so Mr Vance said that he would raise me for them...I miss them.

"...Madeline...?"

Isara finally began, her tone soft and curious as she continued,

"...Where are my...parents...? I miss them..."

-----------------------------------

Hoss merely grunted in response to the questions asked, not paying much attention as he wiped the bar down.

"Where do i sleep Hoss?"

"...Eh?..."

He looked up at the boy, blinking a bit behind the shades he wore, unsure at first how to answer the question. He brought the boy here without even thinking about anything long term and now he was asking where he should sleep? It wasn't as if there were any beds in the bar and though Kira had passed out here numerous times, she was usually content with the floor.

"...The floor?..."

-folding laundry-

Bemused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Alice was relieved to see the man of the hour moving down the stairs as she approached, flocked by reporters who were eager for more answers to their questions. Their eyes met for a moment and when he steered his steps towards her she smiled inward. Good, this makes my job easier.

"Alice Walker, a pleasure, I assume you saw the press statement just now - the law enforcement of this city will be like never before, I promise you!" He extended a hand out to her and she clasped it in a firm, but gentle embrace with her own.

"Ah, so you know who I am. Well that makes introductions much easier. I hate awkward introductions." She pumped his hand up and down twice before releasing it and adjusting the thin strap of her purse on her shoulder. "And you would be assuming right, Mr. Vance, though I have to admit I'm a bit surprised that a business man like yourself would ever consider a position as mayor." It did not show on her pleasantly smiling face, but she was a hint frustrated. Those feelings she used to judge a persons mood, their emotions, were picking up what she liked to call static. Everyone else's emotions around them were ringing loud and clear, but just seemed to be strangling Vance's own. Not something she was familiar with happening ever. At least not since she had learned to control her powers and focus on a single individual. Her doe like gaze bounced towards the car she assumed he was talking about and he smile brightened even further. She bobbed her head, causing a few rain dampened waves to fall forward and off her shoulder.

"Why thank you, sir. Anything is better than having to wait for that taxi to come back around and pick me up in the rain." It was still coming down as it was, pelting unfortunate pedestrians on the side walk, just as it had her. However, instead of looking like a drowned rat, her dampened hair, blouse, and skirt, just seemed to enhance that natural sexuality. "I just hope you don't mind me soaking the interior."

~*~

Raven slipped out and back into the rain. He moved ahead of the duo, his leg humming with extra effort, and quickly unlocked the doors for all of them. Then, he climbed behind the wheel and started the engine. His nose scrunched in discomfort. He hated the feeling of sitting in warm car, soaking wet, and in layers. It always made him feel a little extra muggy.

"Buckle up ladies," he then announced once both were seated inside. "Lotta crazies like to drivei n the ran..." Not that he wasn't one of them mind you.

Pervy Moderator

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Jacy nodded in agreement as she slipped her hand up to grab the belt that had been left hanging to her right. She clasped her hand around it and in seconds, pulled it down across her soaked white top that clung to her skin tightly, the water causing the lining of her bra to become more prominant. She was soaked--even her ass was wet from sitting on that asphalt. When they got back to the station she would probably need to take another shower and change into fresh--

Shit.

She just remembered that all the extra clothes she kept at the station were dirty, waiting to get washed in the trunk of her car. The woman groaned at the thought as her eyes turned to look at Raven, who was also soaking. Jacy looked him over for a moment, thinking about his robotics.

"Are you alright?...Your robotics I mean,"

She finally said, wondering if it was really alright for them to get wet. Did he have to take them off when he bathed? Could he remove them?

Assistant
      Meow I'm Sleepy =^-^=

Depressed

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

Kaim looked up to Hoss and smiled "Okay then Hoss i will" Kaim waited and helped Hoss clean up the bar, Kaim wanted to help out in his new home and put away a few clean glasses behind and then layed down on the floor while takeing of the vest being completely naked now snd then used it as a pillow "thanks Hoss for letting me live here with you and Kira" Kaim yawned "I promise to help you both in any way i can" Kaim smiled to Hoss who was cleaning the bar.

Pervy Moderator

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Hoss continued to clean the bar, his head turning every now and then to look at Kaim helping him out. In moments though, the boy had removed the vest he had let him use to cover up and used it as a pillow.

"...Do you want some clothes?..."

Hoss finally asked as he peered down at the boy's face. He figured if he was going to sleep here, then the least he could do was get him something to wear. Having a naked boy on the floor would probably be frowned upon by the officers who liked to stop by every now and then. And the last thing Hoss wanted was to have his pride and joy bar being shut down by the local cops, because of a health violation.

Assistant
      Meow I'm Sleepy =^-^=

Depressed

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

"Yes please Hoss but only girls clothes i hate boys clothes" Kaim smiled and looked around the place and stretched his arms, seeing the clock really late and some customers around the bar "I like this place its nice" Kaim smiled as he yawned. "So Hoss whats Kira doing maybe i can help her?" Kaim heard the loud music still thumping below them, then smell of the alchol didn't bother Kaim who was used to it all.

Pervy Moderator

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

"Yes please Hoss but only girls clothes i hate boys clothes"

Hoss seemed to be frozen in time, seemingly confused by what the boy just told him. He didn't move, flinch, or say a word--just stood there, thinking about it. Did he actually hear right? It wasn't that far fetched he supposed. Kira was a drunk nut and this boy was a...cross dresser. It seemed like odd was the new normal, especially in this bar. Hoss being the manly man, gruff person, who spent time in prison that he was would never understand one's need to dress in the opposite gender's clothing. It just didn't make sense to him, but it wasn't his place to...oh yes it was.

"...Why?..."

He finally asked as he looked at Kaim.

A moment of silence passed.

"...WOMAN!..."

His voice boomed like thunder and in seconds the secret entrance had opened and Kira had popped her head out.

"Whaaaass wrong? Ya called?"

She asked, slurring her speech as she grinned, her lip curled a tiny bit and her whole form reeking of alcohol and gunpowder.

-folding laundry-

Bemused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Raven blinked and glanced at his arm and then to his leg for a moment. He flashed Jacy his careless smile that seemed to be his trade mark grin. "Nothing a blow dryer can't fix," he assured her. Whether or not that was true was another story.

His artificial limbs were prototypes in the end, and they weren't completely waterproof. His robotists was working on a new set that were, but until then he had to settle for the originals which were quite badass even if they were complete water repellant. As soon as they got to the station though, and god willing nothing else exploaded, died, or erupted he'd be able to head to the locker room and dry them a little in the hand dryers over the sink. Putting them back on would be a pain, sure, but he didn't want to risk too much of a malfunction.

Raven threw the car into reverse and pulled out of the parkinglot of the diner and started back for the station. His windshield wipers squeaked with each swipe and he had the AC on to rid the window of a lot of the fog that was forming thanks to their body heat.

Pervy Moderator

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

She watched him closely, seeing his gaze fall to his own limbs before he met hers with that easiness he seemed to always carry no matter the situation.

"Nothing a blow dryer can't fix,"

Jacy pursed her lips at the thought, wondering herself if something like that would actually fix it.

"You jerk. Why did you follow if you weren't supposed to get them wet?"

She asked as she turned her gaze out at the windshield, watching as the wipers pushed away any droplets of rain that fell on the glass. Jacy felt a little bad regardless, so she sent him a side glance before she spoke again,

"Just be careful. I don't want you to short circuit."

She watched as the fog slowly began to dissipate, pressing her back against the seat as she looked into the rearview mirror to look at Marle and the giant gun sitting in the back seat.
      Last edited by Jacy Pane; 04-17-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Assistant
      Meow I'm Sleepy =^-^=

Depressed

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

"I feel comfortable in them and the gang people said i looked good to before takeing them of me" Kaim stopped and didn't want to speak anymore, "i alwaus where them Hoss" Kaim smiled to him and Kira "Kira what you listering to?" Kaim smiled softly to her while hearing some of the bar customers laughing at him. "It's not funny at all i like girls clothes" Kaim shouted then sat behind the bar ignoreing the customers who hurt Kaims feelings, Kaim curled in a ball "Im use to those clothes Hoss" Kaim weakly smiled to him.

Vodka Cookies

Happy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Marle had followed Raven and Jacy to the car and got into the back seat. She had to let the barrel of the gun rest on her lap because of the length of the gun. Marle just stared out the window at the other cars and buildings they passed. She did not say a word to Jacy or Raven but she listened. She had suspected that there was something between them at her house and after her short time with them she knew there was something going on. They reminded her of her old boyfriend and all the times they spent together. All the places they visited and all the fun they had together. Then they passed the coffee shop where she had her accident. She was happy to see the place was up and running. She wondered if the owner would remember her. She finally looked away from the window and looked toward the front of the car.

"So I was wondering if the station had a large room that I could use to follow that trail. If the rooms big enough then I will not cause any structural damage to the station."
      Sometimes you gotta just flip some tables.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pervy Moderator

Piratey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

"Kira what you listening to?"

"The kind of stuff that mooooves your body,"

Kira replied simply, hearing the dull bass behind her as her eye rested on on one of the customers. She watched in silence as they laughed then heard,

"It's not funny at all i like girls clothes"

Her brow twitched for a second, but she remained still, the only other thing moving was her lips when her smile slowly disappeared.

"Hey! Don't laugh at him."

The men had started to become roudy, their laughter filling the room from the idea of a woman sticking up for a young man who liked to wear women's clothes. Kira slowly stepped out of the hidden entrance and sauntered closer towards the bar, her body relaxed and her smile soon returning as she leaned up against the surface, cradling her chin in the palm of her now bare, scarred hand. She simply smiled drunkenly at one of the men, reaching her free hand out to grasp the back of his neck, pulling him in closer as she said,

"I said, don't laugh at him."

Nothing else was said after she forcefully slammed his face into the bar, hearing bone and cartilage snap in the process. The action was followed by an immediate wail from the man, who stumbled back, gripping onto his busted nose, blood streaming down his face; silence was the only thing that filled that bar afterwards.

"Get out."

He did, as did his friends, leaving Kira, Hoss, Sypher, and Kaim to themselves once more. The woman shifted her head to look down at the boy, her grin growing.

"Ya can't learn how to fight if ya don't start stickin' up for yourself, kid...So ya like to wear women's clothes, huh?"

Kira pushed her weight off the bar, still watching the now completely naked boy.

"Ya won't fit in any of mine. My ass is too fat, but I might have somethin' lying around somewhere..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Jacy stared into the rear-view mirror for a moment as she thought about the request. Spike had been all over that station, so in reality it wouldn't matter which room she would be in. After a few moments in thought, she glanced over at Raven, then back at the mirror as she said,

"The gym is the biggest room in the station. It's pretty spacious."

Vodka Cookies

Happy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Marle looked into the mirror at Jacy. She did not think the station had a gym. She just thought it was full of offices, interrogation rooms, and jail cells.

"I did not think you would have a gym at the station. Next your going to tell me you guys have your own pool there."

~*~

Alex was almost to his storage room when he noticed there was someone ahead of him. He slowed his pace so they would not be heard when he got close to them. They were talking about robbing a liquor store and the best way to escape was to use the sewers. He followed them all the way to the storage room and waited for them to get farther away before entering the room and locking the door behind him. He sat his weapons on the desk and returned to studying the blue prints he had. He need to know as much as possible to minimize his chance of being captured or killed.
      Sometimes you gotta just flip some tables.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information