• Arty
  • Content
  • Doh!
  • Silly
  • No Mood
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

LunarTic

Who else shouts 'FFS, USE A BLOODY PHOENIX DOWN!' every time Aeris dies?

Yep, new journal.

Name: Aaron
      Favourite Games: Dragon Age 2, Final Fantasy (4, 7 and 8), Resident Evil (the old ones, not the crap new ones), Legacy of Kain, Legend of Zelda Windwaker.
      Movies: Mrs Doubtfire, Click, Dodgeball, Advent Children (The storyline and voice acting was crap, the fight scenes and graphics kicked ass), Lord Of the Rings, Super Mario Bros. (LOL, JK)
      Books: Inheritance cycle (Eragon for people who haven't heard of inheritance), Lord of the Rings, The Great Gatsby.
      Hobbies: Writing (poetry, fiction and fanfiction), working out, long walks, reading, computer gaming, cooking.

Yep, I'm a humongous nerd (and i don't think i can spell humongous...), if anyone has any questions or rage (having final fantasy 7 as one of my favourite games is usually enough to spark a debate) feel free to ask me anything.

Administrator
      ROAR

Angry

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Who else shouts 'FFS, USE A BLOODY PHOENIX DOWN!' every time Aeris dies?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! That title is so true!
      Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJed
      I'm ill enough as it is, don't need you bunch of braindead fools nomming on me and making it worse

LunarTic

@Pandora I know! I was seriously checking wikipedia once or twice a week for a year to find out when that book was coming out, so i found out pretty quickly

Sugar Sugar Honey Honey

Silly

Country
      South_Korea
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

New journal. Wheee~

Try to be more active here.

Also yay for Inheritance fans. The next books is coming out soooon, got it preordered and all.

LunarTic

IKNO RITE. It's damn frustrating as a fanfic writer as well, as I have to explain this ludicrous bullshit in writing! -_-

Sugar Sugar Honey Honey

Silly

Country
      South_Korea
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

you mentioned the wrong person. there's a . at the end of the name. heeehee

I did that, took ages for this new book. But soon, soon. It'd better be worth it. D:

Indigenous Spirit

Amused

Country
      Portugal
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Hi ThisIsGonnaHurt, long time no see
      How are you?
      And nice title you gave to your journal

:: ALJournals Scheme :: Entrance Hall :: My Journal :: The Freelancers Clan - Sign Up ::

Who writes a book, builds a castle.
      Who reads it, dwells in it.

LunarTic

Lmao, ah well, Pandora can come taste the awesomeness of my journal as well

Yeha, but I dunno, I always have these little niggles that Paolini isn't that good a writer :S He has great ideas, but occasionally, i end up rereading stuff, and finding i'm not believing it. I'm not talking about the fantasy aspect, i'm talking about character relationships and conversations :S Hope it's worth the wait...

LunarTic

Stiltzkin, I know ff7 gets a lot of bad reactions thanks to a generally fanatic community, but I really enjoyed the game, it's story and it's lore. Cloud was slightly mopey as a protaganist, but it turns out there are plenty of reasons. The other main characters were very well developed when compared to ff8, where anyone who isn't squall or rinoa can GTFO and STFU (I would've loved to see a bit more story behind Selphie and Irvine, I always found them a funny little couple). Materia was a brilliant system for magic, seeing as it was simple enough for a kid to use, but had potential to be quite complex when you put the effort in. The lifestream and the way the planet works make sense, and Sephiroth's master plan is corrupts the lore to his use brilliantly. Oh, and the Gold Saucer was amazing. My only honest complaints about the game are translation errors, Tifa needing to grow some balls and admit her feelings to Cloud and Sephiroth maybe being a little too easy to totally unbalance (he turned crazy quite suddenly tbh). You're free to disagree of course, but these are my reasons *shrugs*

I've merged the worlds in a way I think works, most noticably by exchanging Balamb Garden for Midgar Garden. A lot of characters have slightly different roles, but trust me, I'm sticking to character, and in the end you'll be able to see that with all of them. It's quite a big project seeing as i'm trying to use every character and major plotline from Crisis Core, ff7 and ff8, but the overall plotline in my head seems pretty solid to me. The story's called 'Midgar Garden' on Fanfiction.Net if you wanna take a look

@Ryoki I was so shocked by that award, I was looking at the scorings and the votes for a while and thought I was going to be near the bottom but yeah, my poems seem to be more popular than my normal writing...and i want to be an author...this could be tricky XD

LunarTic

Hey Ryoki! I'm fine, getting a lot of writing done lately

Yeah, had to go with the ff7 title seeing as 7 and 8 are dominating my mind lately. I'm writing a crossover between them both called M Garden, and it's hurting my brain :'(

Indigenous Spirit

Amused

Country
      Portugal
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt View Post
      Hey Ryoki! I'm fine, getting a lot of writing done lately

Yeah, had to go with the ff7 title seeing as 7 and 8 are dominating my mind lately. I'm writing a crossover between them both called M Garden, and it's hurting my brain :'(
      Thats really great, I heared that your quite a writter, well that poem award you have says everything
      Maybe you should take a small break with that crossover.

:: ALJournals Scheme :: Entrance Hall :: My Journal :: The Freelancers Clan - Sign Up ::

Who writes a book, builds a castle.
      Who reads it, dwells in it.

Sugar Sugar Honey Honey

Silly

Country
      South_Korea
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

No, he probably isn't that great a writer but he's young, still developing his writing style and the story is interesting so it's all good here.
      Besides those books are a hell of a lot better then other popular fiction for young adults written by people possibly twice his age.
      I swear the majority of books out in print are pretty crap. :/

Assistant
      We're up all night til the sun

Content

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Phoenix Down doesn't work on mortaly wounded people...

Assistant
      We're up all night til the sun

Content

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Wait how can 7 and 8 make a cross over... just make a completly new Final Fantasy... don't gutter 8s amazing story with 7s fanboyism

LunarTic

Lol, if it turns out like Aurian, then I'm going to have a f***ing bitchfit.

For those who don't know, Aurian is a quadrilogy by Maggie Furey. I think it was her first set of books, and it showed in a lot of places, but she still managed to make a decently entertaining story with what she had. Anyhow, it got to the ending, after a bit of timewarp bullshit (All the mains fall into a timewarp at the end of book 3 so there can be a book 4, i wasn't happy, but i wanted to finish it) the fourth book came to about one chapter from the ending, but all the main characters were miles away from the ending location, and i assumed there would be a cliffhanger followed by book 5, but no. From what i can tell, Furey rushed the hell out of the last chapter, throwing away a journey that took half of a previous book to make and just fastforwarding to a battle which the heroes inevitably won, and at that point, the crowning turd of the shitheap emerges. The two main characters decide, despite the fact that freinds of theirs are enslaved by an evil race that is harrowing every human in existance, that they cba with fighting anymore, and bugger off to live a happy life together, taking two of the most powerful weapons in existence with them...WHAT...THE...F***************************** ****CK?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information