• Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Re: RDR: Advanced Gear - One Piece Rp (All Welcome)

Jose was intimidated. That he could not lie about. The man named Harker intimidated him. Even so, Jose remained with his usual smirk and nonchalant attitude which only highlighted his own scary-looking features. With his machine gun at hand, he wondered just what kind of damage he could do. Close combat was suicide. One touch from the man and he could very well say goodbye to his body. Fighting against someone as powerful as that without any special abilities of his own was certainly worrisome. Guess the only thing that remotely comforted him was knowing he, at least, had impeccable aim. And if the machine gun was out of commission, he still had a few things hidden up his sleeve that could work. Jose was about to launch the first series of bullets when Harker suddenly directed his attack, not at him, but at their surroundings. Jose didn't know what had happened until he felt his heavy body being literally lifted from the ground and repelled away with brutal force. Immense heat began to consume his body that Jose believed he was about to implode. Smoke covered the area while his body laid motionless on the ground below. He had been near the explosion's range. It was even a miracle his body was still all together. Needless to say, he had not survived unscathed. Grunting and groaning, Jose tried to stand up. Pain shot through his entire body like a high voltage electric current. That's when he realized that his left arm had almost been blown off. Blood covered it in such a way it looked like a crimson sleeve. It came from his shoulder. Part of it had been burned. His legs had burnt marks, exposing themselves in the opening from his torn clothes. The pain disorientated him. His head had received a wound as well as blood trickled down onto his face. He was a mess. And yet, he was still alive. It seemed like fate refused to let him die, which he know found it to be patronizing. Only good thing of it was that he had not failed the young Captain. And he would not fail him. He would return alive.

The dust and smoke still covered the battleground. The smell of fresh island ground was mixed in with the powder-like smell from the explosion. Jose was now both impressed and intimidated by his opponent. And unsure of what to do. Even so, his blood boiled with excitement at being in such an impossible fight. Right. He had always sought adventure, challenge, battle and violence. That was what he liked. And the thought of fighting someone like Harker gave him the chills that he had felt when he had fought the Kraken. However, he was no fool. Not anymore. Which was why, hearing some voices approach the scene, apparently to fight Harker as well, Jose couldn't help but let out a soft, though pained, sigh of relief. Tearing his shirt with his free hand, he placed it around his wounded shoulder to prevent more blood loss and tied it as tightly as he could using his mouth as aid. Withholding the pain that came with it, Jose walked towards Harker and the new ally. It surprised him to see the boy from the White Knights. The one Raquel had brought along. The boy had not recovered yet. Still..."This is the part where I play the cool and arrogant adult and ask you to leave because you're gonna get yourself killed. But I could use your help. Compared to me, you're in better shape. And you definitely have an advantage. I assume you posses some kind of power?"

Alone. Always.

Crying

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

@Vivix @Blazey-kun

Andrew started as someone emerged from the smoke cloud, relaxing as he recognised one of the crew members from Lucian's ship. It seemed that he had been the target of Harker's earlier explosion, and was covered in wounds and burns. At the pirate's words, Andrew nodded grimly.

"I'm hurting, too; working together, we'll stand a better chance against this guy," he agreed, keeping his gaze on Harker, "I have the Gum-Gum fruit; I can stretch like rubber!"

A shadow fell over them, and a huge gorilla came to stand by them, lining up against Harker. When it spoke, it had the kelpie's voice.

"I think this form will be more useful here," she said calmly, "I am Ashleigh, the All-Zoan; I can become any animal I want!" Andrew grinned.

"Okay, between the three of us, we're not gonna lose!" he announced, "Let's go get our comrades back!"
      Click to check out my journal

Everything I know about sex, I know from reading fanfiction...

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Harker was surprised that Jose had survived but not overtly so. He had hoped that a senior member of Lucians crew would be able to put up more of a fight after all and now he would get his wish. It seemed that he also succeeded in angering the White Knight as the pirate declared what can only be described as typical heroic garbage. Didn't the boy know that in reality the good guys are always the ones landing face first in the dirt, always the first to die on the field of battle. Heroes were a cursed breed.

Surveying the odds now presented he noted that he faced opponent s of differing catagories - Andrew being close range and Jose long range. He smirked wickedly, knowing that the two of them wouldn't be able to mesh their fighting styles so easily after having just met. Bullets could prove a problem but the ruberised body of Andrew should be easily handled. What he did not expect to see then was a gorilla...

"Ah, three against one huh? A smart move indeed." He looked at them with renewed interest now. Perhaps they wouldn't be so easy to take care of.

"Well then, shall we start?" He didn't wait before unleashing another might explosion around himself, kicking up smoke and dust to obscure visibility. Remembering where the were through the dust screen Harker picked up a few rocks from around his feet and threw them towards the pirates. They would do little but distract them but that would be enough. Ducking down he created another smaller explosion at his feet, creating a hole for him to sink into. Beneath the earth he continued to use explosions to create a tunnel to move through, closing up the opening behind himself as he went. The only question now was what they would do next?

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Cassandra looked at the monitors Miria was referring too and she sucked in breath. Her brother was on the screen with Raquel and Ani. "No..." She whispered. They had to get away from here. And then Miria said the words that sent shivers down her spine. "You're going to kill innocent people to get to a couple of pirates?!" She said, shocked and her eyes narrowed, "And you call pirates evil. You're just as low as we are! Lower in fact!" Cassandra spat at the ground. She had a few hours to escape, save everyone and get off the island. Everything seemed impossible right now.

The Aqua Laguna...if she could find where the defences systems were, she could activate them. But with herself surrounding by marines...it didn't seem hopeful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucian spoke to her, but her mind was elsewhere. To Alex. She would have to fight him and she would find a way to bring back his memories before one of them got hurt. But how...? He didn't seem the same - even with his memories gone there was something different. It was like she didn't exist to him. Like he hated her. Yet, with Cassandra...she saw the wistful look in his eye again. It confused her. It hurt her. She didn't want to admit the truth that the amnesia had changed their future.

Suddenly, a man was in front of them and gave them a firm warning to go home and she growled, her body sparking. She wasn't in the mood for Miria's cronies. She was about to attack when another pirate showed up and introduced himself. Why was everyone so keen to help? He told them to go on ahead and Ani didn't need telling twice as she bounded towards the building. Ani reached the door and changed back. It was locked and she slammed her fist against it in anger. They didn't have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Shana you stay now.

It is law. SHanananananananbonanafifomonanafanafanafofanaShan a must stay.

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Cursing in-between his teeth, Lucian let out a soft snare as yet another obstacle appeared in their way. They were conspiring something. They wanted to buy time. To stall. But for what? Lucian yet didn't know and he didn't intend to find out either. He didn't care what Miria had planned for him. Whatever she threw at him, he would get rid of it. He would kill everyone that got in his way. And the man in front of him was no exception. Glaring with his piercing green eyes, Lucian stepped in front, beside the electrified Ani. Raquel took her side beside her Captain, pulling her gun out. However, as if on cue, a pirate intervened. A momentary ally apparently. And of course, Lucian was not going to argue or complain. He didn't have to think twice about the pirate's offer to accept it. Ani had his same mentality as she sprinted away towards the building. Unfortunately, the door was locked. And Ani was getting frustrated. "Step away." Lucian commanded. He took his stance in front of the door. Took his red coat off, throwing it on the ground, exposing his undergarment which consisted of a simple V-neck white shirt, exposing some of his chest, with rolled up long sleeves that revealed some of his fairly muscular arms. He took a deep breath. And then,he unleashed his Rankyaku. Lifting his left leg, Lucian kicked the door. The power of the Rankyaku caused his kick to have a superhuman force and strength. A sharp and compressed air blade resulted, allowing Lucian to be able to slice through the door, forcing it to open. "Let's go." He said, taking the first step forward into the building that held Cassandra hostage.

Raquel grinned at watching her Captain perform his attack. He was indeed a powerful man. His strength had always amazed her. She wished to be as strong as him. Alas, all she was capable of was predicting and sensing her opponents. As such, she had to work twice as hard to be as strong as she was. And even so, she could not compare herself to Lucian. Raquel followed Lucian through the sliced door. However, her body stood paralyzed for a moment. Her blood turned cold. And her lone eye widened in shock. A vision came to her. It only lasted a few seconds. It was even informative. It was just an image. A horrible image at that. It was Lucian's bloodied body on the ground. Dead. This was the second time she had foresaw Lucian's death. Did it mean it was imminent? Was he truly meant to die? She had saved him the first time. Would she be able to save him now? It distressed her. It worried her. It pained her. Who would try to kill him? The vision didn't say. No. She couldn't let Lucian die. No. He would not die. She would fight her vision as she did the first time. Lucian would not die.

"Raquel, can you sense them?" Lucian asked. "They are near. Further upstairs." Raquel pointed straight ahead. Then, Lucian let out a soft grunt. He was now feeling the toll of his attack in his body. It had yet to fully recover. It was in process but the strain of the Rankyaku was inevitable. Raquel rushed to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you hurt? You shouldn't strain your body anymore. You need to be in your best for the battle." She said concerned. "I'm fine. It was just the Rankyaku." He said. It didn't convince Raquel though. She looked for the container which had the tea she had prepared for him mixed in with the herb. There was nothing of it left. She cursed. "It'll be fine Raquel. Don't worry about me." Lucian placed his hand on top of hers and gave him a confident grin. He continued walking to the direction Raquel had pointed. But worry still consumed Raquel. How could that not be possible? She had just envisioned Lucian dead.

Alone. Always.

Crying

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

@Axwell

Jonathan waited patiently for Lucian and the others to hurry into the building, keeping his gaze on Jishin until he was sure they were safely inside. With a flick of his halberd, he sent an orb of moonlight flying into the doorway, collapsing the front of the building over the entrance to seal the pirates in.

"Right, then," he said to the Marine, "Now that they're safely on their way - let's dance!"

Jishin's jacket had torn open where Jonathan had struck him. On the Marine's chest was the familiar round red mark formed by Andrew's Ballista; at least the Captain had managed to get a few hits in during the earlier battle. Jishin still seemed battered from earlier, though there was plenty of fight left in him. Wincing at the pain of his own injuries, Jonathan brandished his halberd at his opponent.

"I don't have all day; come over here and die!"

@Blazey-kun @Vivix

Andrew was hurled to the ground by the explosion, shielding his face as he scrambled upright. To his surprise, he caught the briefest glimpse of Harker burrowing into the ground using his powers, before the Marine vanished under the surface.

"Well...okay, then," he said, quickly grabbing hold of Ashleigh and Jose, "Right now, this guy is just a roadblock between us and our comrades; if he wants to hide, let him!" Sensing the tremors in the ground beneath them, Andrew began running, determined to cover as much ground as possible before the Marine resumed his attack.

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

OOC: Sorry for the short crappy post...

IC:

Another explosion erupted causing Jose's body to once more meet face to face with the hard ground below. More pain added to his already vivid one. Smoke covered the area, blinding him from what could happen next. Although he faintly saw Harker for a brief moment, he could hear him dig his way underground. As if he wasn't already a difficult opponent to begin with. And it seemed life was playing a cruel and patronizing joke on him as Andrew made a run for it taking the girl with him. He wasn't sure of it was God punishing him now for his life as a pirate of if the Devil was playing a prank on him. So much for having had some help. Now the odds had reverted back to being against him. "As tempting as it is to run, I'm afraid I'll have to stay. I can't let this guy near my Captain's ship." Jose chose to stay because his duty was right here. Perhaps the boy and the girl had business elsewhere and could not afford to stay waltzing around in a fight. But Jose's business was precisely that. He had to stay and keep Harker from reaching the Salamander. The crew had to be protected at all costs.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Harker was no fool. His disappearing act into the ground wasn't merely a running away tactic, oh no, there was much more. After taking the steroid from Miria his powers had enhanced dramatically, along with him acquiring a few additional skills. All parts and secretions of his body were explosive now, and he gained the power to remote detonate them at will. A useful ability when placing land mines underneath the surface where Andrew and Jose were treading on. Cutting himself against a rock, Harker allowed his blood to coat the tunnel he was creating, the area extensive. When done he leapt out from the earth just in time to see the White Knight try to get away. Such a stupid move. He watched for a moment before detonating a small amount of his blood that resided directly below the pirate.

"I wouldn't do that. You see, running away from your host is so rude and i think the last thing you'd want to do is offend me." His tone was mocking, clear in it's smugness as the earth at the pirate's feet exploded.

~~~

Alex watched as Miria continued to survey the monitors, unhappy to see that Harker was having fun. After Claire had touched him he felt an odd familiarity, as though they'd met before. He shrugged it off and looked at Cassandra, whose face was worried and scared looking. He figured she was looking at her brother and his crew as they advanced further into their old hideout. Thus far it appeared that they were going the wrong way in fact as they had snuck away through a hidden passage in the basement of the building. If they headed upstairs then the only thing that they would discover was that they'd wasted time.

Cassandra's screams pierced him like ice, colder than any he could create and twice as sharp. He had to admit that he didn't like this tactic of sacrificing innocents to achieve ones goals. To him, the ends did not justify the means. He had to look away from her, ashamed of himself. As he did he spotted Milus getting closer to one of the prisoners, licking his lips in that creepy way he did all the while completely focused on the unconscious girl. Alex knew what was coming and his insides boiled as Cassandra's words repeated in his head. He wasn't willing to stand by and let that monster have his way with her. Without thought he was over there and had Milus' wrist in his grasp, his fingers squeezing tightly so that the other man knew he wouldn't let go easily.

"You were told to leave them alone, or would you prefer it if I make you?" He had no idea where all this was coming from but he felt an enormous anger towards the marine, towards Miria too in fact. The cracks and splinters in his head were beginning to mesh together again and he was starting to see things more clearly. Was he a marine? No, he had been a Pirate. And ... he'd been experimented on, in some sort of prison underwater. He had managed to escape on the Salamander. All of it made sense now, but there was still one thing that didn't - Ani. His memory of her and who she was to him was still fuzzy, almost as if his mind didn't want him to remember. He would concentrate on that later, but for now he had other scores to settle.

He glanced up so that his eyes met with Milus' and kept them held. His hand that gripped the other mans turned ice cold. Without warning he froze Milus solid in a blink and looked back over his shoulder to Miria.

"You're next Admiral."

Alone. Always.

Crying

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

@Blazey-kun @Shana

Rachel opened her eyes to find herself lying on her back on a cold floor. She seemed to be in a large cavern of some sort, the other captive White Knights sprawled beside her. Miria was not currently paying them any attention, her gaze fixed on a pair of screens showing Andrew and Jonathan battling her minions elsewhere on the island. Claire was standing, watching as Andrew was blown into the air with a terrific explosion, her expression stricken.

She had been spotted.

Miria's sick lapdog advanced on her before she could move, his expression hungry. Rachel could barely move as he reached down to grasp her face.

An instant later, someone's hand closed around the Marine's wrist. Rachel vaguely recognised seeing his wanted poster, but could not put a name to the face. Her rescuer froze Milus into a block of ice before turning on Miria, seemingly on their side all of a sudden.

"Welcome back, Captain Blaze," Claire said with a wide smile, clearly relieved and looking strangely pleased with herself. Her grin broadened as Rachel stood, "Rachel, excellent. Get these off, would you?" She held out her cuffed hands. Gripping them, Rachel twisted sharply and the cuffs fell away.

"Time for the tables to turn," Claire said darkly, turning to Miria, "Rachel, Cassandra, stay back and try to revive the others; I have a feeling we'll need their help." Rachel snapped the cuffs from Cassandra's wrists as Claire moved to stand beside Alex.

"Don't go charging in alone," she advised, producing several vials from her pockets, "I'm going to back you up!"

@Vivix

Andrew cried out in surprise as the ground erupted beneath him, blowing him into the air. Landing atop a burnt out building, he was joined by Ashleigh, now in the form of a large hawk.

"So, the whole area got turned into a minefield, huh?" he muttered, "Guess this is going to be harder than I thought." Seeing Harker watching from the ground, he glared angrily.

"Well, here goes nothing!" he snapped, launching himself high into the air, "Catch me!" Entering Gear Second, he bit down on both thumbs and blew, expanding his arms into giant balloons.

"Eat this, you creep!" he bellowed, "Gum Gum...Gigant Jet Gatling!"

Dozens of giant punches smashed into the ground at high speed, pulverising the area as the ground was torn up, buildings were crushed flat and trees uprooted. Andrew winced as he felt some of the mines go off beneath his fingers, wearing them red raw as he put all his strength into crushing Harker once and for all. Whatever tunnel network he had formed was being systematically caved in by the barrage, though Andrew was careful to direct the attack away from Jose.

Abruptly, his strength failed and he shrank into his chibi form, hovering in midair for a moment before being caught on Ashleigh's back as she swooped under him.

"You're insane, you know that?" she demanded. Groaning in pain, Andrew searched for any sign of Harker amidst the destruction.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Harker watched on expectantly as Andrew was propelled up into the air, a rather large hawk gliding next to him. A counter attack was coming and he wanted to measure how much power the young Pirate still had in that weakened body of his. With a wailing battle cry the White Knight threw giant sized punches at the ground in a random pattern. If he didn't know any better he'd think that the guy was trying to get rid of the explosives. Such a waste of time, all he was doing was churning up all the bloodstained rocks from beneath the earth. Besides, they wouldn't detonate without Harkers willing them too. With the experience of a veteran marine on his side he dodged the blows that came nearest to him, though even with that he was still clipped a couple of times. He had to give the rookie credit - he wasn't like the average pirate weaklings.

Using the blind wide range attack was cover, he slipped to the side and out of Andrew's line of sight. Creating explosions at the base of his feet he was launched into the air similar to the Sky Walk technique CP9 used. Moving up in the air he got behind Andrew and Ashleigh, hearing her lighthearted comment regarding his sanity. Before he was noticed he flicked his bleeding wrist at them, flecks of his blood landing on them like red rain.

"Game over, Pirates." With that he alowed the blood on them to implode.

~~~

Miria heard it but didn't quite believe it. Craning her eyes around she looked at what Alex had done to Milus and cursed. So, the brainwashing hadn't taken hold after all? How very disappointing. Rising up out of her chair in front of the monitors she continued to stare Alex down, feeling the intense rage broiling inside of him as if flames were licking at her skin. Which, considering who she was up against, was a very accurate premonition indeed. Knowing that showing any sign of weakness was ill advised, she didn't so much as flinch at the prospect. Instead her shadow flowed around her on the floor like a wild octopus, flailing its tentacles around as if in preperation to lash out.

From behind her one of the black roots reached out and grabbed something before taking it back to Miria. When Milus had come back with Alex he had liberated something interesting from the pirate's possessions. Thankfully he never remembered it was his. Now it belonged to her. The sword Hien would make a fine weapon for an Admiral and none were more deserving than her. She unsheathed it then, the crimson red scabbard sliding back with a hiss to reveal a spotless blade that reflected the light with a scarlet hue.

"Come at me then, Pirates!" she spat, disdain and disgust completely unhidden.

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Cassandra turned slowly just to see Milus solid in a block of ice and her eyes widened in confusion. "Alex...?" She muttered as he turned to the Admiral and Claire joined him. She had done something. Devil Fruit. That could be the only explanation. Memory perhaps. Claires voice cut through her, awakening Cassandra from her confusion and she nodded. "Er..right!" Find Lucian. She didn't need telling twice. However, she took one last glance to Alex and allowed a faint glimmer of a smile to cross her lips before rushing back the way they had come, pulling the door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raquel and Lucian stopped. His injuries. Ani felt the urge to stop and see if he was okay, but she pressed on. She had their scent. She turned a corner and practically ran straight into Cassandra who yelped in surprise and the static electricity. "Ani!" She almost hugged the fox until she remembered doing so would burn her viciously and Ani turned back human. "Cass! Thank goodness! Where's Alex?!" Cass gestured behind her, "Fighting the Admiral. But, we've got more important matters! We have to get the defenses back up before the Aqua Laguna comes!" Ani's eyes widened and she nodded, understanding. "Go to Lucian and do that. I have to help Alex." And with that, she turned back into a Fox, following Cassandra's previous scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra hurried around the corner to see her brother and Raquel and she couldn't help but throw her arms around her beloved brother. "Lucian!!" She squealed, "You have to help me! Defenses! Aqua Laguna! People are going to die if we don't do something!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ani heard the Admiral talking and she crept around the wall. There they were. Alex, Miria and another. Miria had Alex's sword and her eyes widened. Miria was going to kill Alex. Ani wouldn't let that happen. Something caught her eye. Something covered in ice. Milus. If she could of, Ani would've smirked. Serves him right. Miria yelled at the pirates to attack her and Ani leapt forward, growling. Gladly Her whole body sparked as electricity launched itself at Miria - the woman who had caused so much pain in Ani's life

@Vivix @Blazey-kun @The_Knights

Shana you stay now.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

OOC: Ok, Shana, Miria has actually taken everyone deep underground so they are no longer in the building. I'll just assume you've made it to the cavern though to moving along with the plot.

IC: Alex was ready to face off against the Admiral and her freaky shadow. Of all the nerve she had the gall to bring out his own weapon and use it against him. Well, if he wasn't angry with her for manipulating him he was sure as hell mad now that she'd stolen his sword. Then the massive doors swung open and he saw Cassandra leave in a hurry. To warn the others he assumed. Behind him he could see that Claire was sticking around along with one of the prisoners that had awoken. Not that he didn't appreciate the help but this woman he sorely wanted to take on alone.

His body froze. Ani had arrived. His memories of her were still fuzzy but as soon as he looked at her the otherness in him reared up again, smashing it's icy rage against his control. It whispered into his mind, telling him Ani had meant something to him. Part of him knew it to be true so he accepted this, and gave the voice the opening it needed. It swarmed his head with images of Ani and Lucian - of the time he had caught them together in an embrace. He had been left to rot inside Impel Down Prison whilst she had been saved. She had forgotten him, his first mate, shacked up with another crew. True he had never come completely clean about his feelings for her but with everything he went through to get her back from Harker in Skypaia he thought it was pretty clear.

Lucian had stolen her from him. No, worse, Ani had abandoned him! Alex saw red and lost control. He no longer cared for Miria, no, he wanted Ani. Wanted to make her suffer like he had suffered. Between Ani and the Admiral he erected a wall of ice, her electrified fox form slamming against the side with a loud crash. He stalked over then, gazing at her with such intense hatred that his body hissed and fractured as the ice leeched out.

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

OOC: Eer..yeah...meant to...do that... *cough* *cough* >.>

She slammed head first into the ice wall and felt something crunch sickenly and she fell to the ground. She changed back to human and moaned, "Geez, Alex...warn me next time..." She muttered, using the ice wall to help her stand up - her vision was swirling and she felt unsteady on her feet and Ani turned to look at Alex as he approached her, eyes squinted. Something was off with him. More off than usual. Something was...wrong. "Alex...?" Her vision cleared and she saw Alex clearer and her eyes widened at the ice leeching out towards her and Ani pressed herself against the ice wall, her hand instinctively holding onto the hilt of her sword. "It's me...you know, Ani. Your First Mate?" Her body crackled. He looked like he wanted to kill her. Why?

Ever since he lost his memories, he had been off with her. He remembered feelings towards others, but, it was like he saw her as a whole different person. That she understood, but now...Cassandra said he was fighting the Admiral, which must of meant that he remembered. Then why was she still blocked out? "Tell me what's wrong..."

Shana you stay now.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Alex had to laugh at that one. He laughed so hard that he had to stop walking, clutching his sides in mock pain as the cavern was filled with insane laughter. He did remember now, recalled everything from their first meeting back on his hometown island up until now. They had come so far since then, had so many friends and crew mates. Since, however, the Eternal Pirates numbers have dwindled until only the two of them remained. At least, he thought that's was how it was.

"You're my first mate huh Ani? That's funny, I seem to remember that in my absence you shacked up with Lucian!" He spat out the last sentence, letting his rage come out in full force. As a result his volatile emotions fueled his powers, causing flames to erupt all over his body. The bright orange fire contrasted starkly with the blue ice crystals. Where the two connected steam was produced before being refrozen once more. One of his eyes was deepest red, and the other a purest blue. Yes, that's what he had become now, a complete contradiction. His body housed two opposing elements that were unnervingly difficult to control at once.

"Oh, I can remember everything now. Like how when I was rotting in Impel Down you were with him. Don't try to deny it, I saw the two of you. And it's obvious you both have feelings for each other by the looks you pass. Boy, was I stupid believing I could trust you. I should have just let you die back on Reverse mountain - or Skypaia even." Part of him knew he was being too harsh with his words, that he was merely pouring out all of his frustrations onto her, but it was quickly drowned out by the malicious intent of his anger.

"If it's any consolation I know what you went through. I was experimented on too, hence my unusual hybrid powers as you can see. The marines probably won't want you as much as me now."

Letting out a deep sigh he let his voice drop down now to normal levels, though his eyes still swirled with incandescent fury. "[i]I.......I.....loved....you..Ani. You were the only constant in my life, the only person I had who didn't abandon me. At least you were." He dropped his gaze to the floor, in obvious pain as the memories of happier times bombarded his already weakened mind. "Hey, you remember ages ago when you told me that you were some sort of jinx? I think you were wrong about that - cause it's me. I'm the jinx." Despair hit him hard, locking out all form of rational thought. The ice behind Ani started to resonate until it moved. Extending it's sides it surrounded her in a U shape prison with the only exit looking out towards Alex. He'd raised his head now but his colored eyes looked hollow and empty. Without another word he shot a blast of flame at her, no longer the kind and gentle Alex she knew and perhaps.......loved.

Alone. Always.

Crying

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Credits

@Blazey-kun @Vivix

Andrew heard the echoing boom about an instant before the shower of blood spattered over himself and Ashleigh.

"Oh, crap..."

The blood exploded, covering the two of them from view for a moment before Ashleigh corkscrewed towards the ground, managing to swoop into an upper level of one of the burned out buildings before they fell into the minefield. The pair landed heavily, rolling to a halt on the rubble strewn floor. Andrew landed facedown, the shirt blown from his back, coated in a fresh layer of his own blood. Ashleigh had crumpled against the wall in her human form, clutching her left arm with a pained expression.

"It's broken," she grimaced, "My wing was too spindly to take the blast..."

Andrew struggled to rise, feeling the strength he had gained earlier slipping away from him. After all this, he still could not get strong enough to fight these enemies, to protect the people he loved. The five captives Miria still held, being borne away for an unknown fate; Jose, badly wounded and currently having to fight Harker alone.

Their faces flashed before him as he gritted his teeth, pushing himself up on his elbows before standing abruptly, his breath coming in huge gasps. Fixing his eyes straight ahead, he advanced towards the hole in the wall, beyond which was Harker.

"Stay right there," he told Ashleigh firmly, "I'll be right back!"

Reaching the edge of the building, he glared down at Harker.

"Just you watch!" he roared, "I'm going to finish you, no matter what! Jose, back me up here - let's teach this guy a lesson!"

@Shana

Claire's relief at Ani's arrival - another Logia user would be invaluable in this fight - swiftly turned to horror as Alex forgot all about Miria, turning on the newcomer with venom. Clearly the two had history she was not aware of, and only an idiot would get involved in a battle between a pair of Logians. Rachel was working frantically to revive the others, breaking their chains as they recovered from their ordeal.

Turning her attention back to Miria, Claire's eyes narrowed at the sight of the sword the Admiral held. There was something dark about it which gave her chills, not least because Miria was the one wielding it. An Admiral would only possess a sword of immense quality and power, and most likely it was imbued with Seastone, as were most high-grade swords.

The armband she wore hissed slightly; glancing down, she saw the flame symbol of her Captain fading to almost total invisibility. On the monitors nearby, the Marine had blown Andrew half to hell, and that he was still standing was a minor miracle.

"You noticed too, then?"

Alana stood beside her, still groggy but ready to fight, her silver eyes fixed on Miria. The assassin's voice was like ice as she spoke.

"Our Captain is dying trying to get to us, and you're standing in our way. We're going to him, but first we're going to pay you back the damage you've caused with interest!"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information