C/P'ed my post from the forums:
These forums seriously need a new board. This is the FORTH time I have written this out and it is becoming annoying!!!)
I read OP, but to be frank, I can't be arsed to read over 700+ pages. (Plus it's late and I am tired.) So if what I point out already has been, you have permission to shoot me. ;~;
I agree with all the point so far, but would also like to point out a few more things, to add to the theory:
- On Rannoch, Shepard speaks to a dying Reaper and it makes the camera shakes and that weird ID sound can be heard as the Reaper speaks. What gets me the most is NO one addresses this. I know Legon has the Geth to see to and the Quarians have their planet to think of. But they are close by when Shepard and the Reaper speak and don't say a thing about it!
- As the game progresses, you can understand what the Reapers say. I swear I heard a few Marauders mutter "Shepard" as I shot them dead, in London.
- Once hit by the light Anderson becomes very OOC. Although what struck me, as off, the most is how he refereed to Shepard as "kid" since he never EVER calls him/her that. Plus, considering all he has gone through, I don't see him as the type to just roll over and die, like he did.
- After Anderson dies, Shepard, looks at his/her wounds. One minute they have a reasonable amount of blood, bruises and overall damage. However, when Hackett contacts Shepard, his/her arms are COVERED in blood. Then when they drag their butt from the floor, there is NO blood trail. You would of thought there would be, from all the damage sustained. If that wasn't enough, once you see Star Child, Shepard is magically semi-fixed up. There is no massive amount of blood, as shown before Shepard passed out. Also Shepard is able to limp, when before they passed out, they had to drag themselves to the console.
- Hackett and Anderson are able to contact Shepard, with no interference, once inside the Citadel. When around, Reapers usually block all communications. Nothing loud and clear, just turns fuzzy or outright cuts out. Throughout the entire series it is emphasized how Reapers block out signals. So how were they able to speak with Shepard, so clearly?
- Star Child smiles when you chose green and blue, but frowns as you choose red.
- Once game is completed you go back to before final showdown, with Kai Leng, at T.I.M's base, as if nothing ever happened. Everything is the same before **** got real. Now, we all knew Cerberus had some Reaper tech. (Retribution hints at that much.) But getting hold of the Human Reaper's heart? Seriously now? I mean, I know Cerberus make a point to make the impossible, possible, but really now? They shouldn't of been able to get it. Plus you nuked the Collector base, to stop this from even happening! So how did they get it?
Anyway, that is as much as I can remember, from my original post. (With some added bits.) Sorry if people have already said this stuff, but yeah. Really can't be arsed to read 700+ pages. Forgive me please? <3