Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Battle of the Werewolves Game XIV

Kovu, it would've been different had you argued something, or presented a point. Just up and voting for the first person who says they're the seer's mouth doesn't make you seem trustworthy.
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

HEH HEH HEH.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

My goodness, that was fast. Shin Kovu was brutally executed for his heretical ways.

Night has begun, ending in 24 hours. If you do NOT send in a PM by the time I end night, and your role requires it, you forfeit your night action.

01. Ehryn
      02. Catalist
      03. Ririshii
      04. Leper
      05. Shadowy crawly
      06. Kanada
      07. Darksabre
      08. D-Moonlight
      [strike:199b6not]09. Yukito[/strike:199b6not]
      10. vencku
      11. WRYYYdiculous
      12. Nue
      [strike:199b6not]13. Shin Kovu[/strike:199b6not]
      14. Anaeda Truespur

lol hi lufff ♥

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Geez, so quick to act.

HEH HEH HEH.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

I figured you guys were long overdue to have an insta actually update instantly.

Or y'know... just ending a phase on time. Damn my busy schedule.

lol hi lufff ♥

Assistant
      Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Well dang >_< Don't do wolfy behaviour when you're hoomans T_______T *sigh* I hope I don't get nommed ;-; *finds a hidey hole*

Waah? What happened?!

By the way, it's just that... I was wondering about something. So if the Seer checked Wry previous night (and found her green)... why did s/he tell Leper? Because he might still have been a wolf. I know it's dangerous to be a heretic - Kovu is the dead proof - but it sounds fishy. (Though I wouldn't quite kill Leper over it yet - not until I'm certain he's not a legitimate spokesman.)

I'd like to know if the Seer contacted Wry as well and came out to both so - just in case Wry was the master - someone else would know? Or something?

It just doesn't make any sense otherwise. The Seer couldn't check both in one night. So was telling Leper a gamble? (Or is this some evil scheme?)

... any ideas? Shed some light in this dark mystery.

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

See that would be more helpful.

I would usually cntrobute my own theory, but I'm sick as hell and all that, so I will just go off in a corner and watch again.
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

I didn't even know I was checked, if it helps figure things out any. I'm just as lost as you guys.

Only thing I can think of is that perhaps, MAYBE, Leper's the Seer? I don't know, just tossing out a hypothesis here.

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Guardian, get your ass on protecting Leper right now.

Or...he could be a wulf. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre
      Guardian, get your ass on protecting Leper right now.
      I really think this is the safer option, just in case he -is- the Seer, but that's just me.

I don't know but... well, we've never had a wolf deceiving us like that before, so it seems unlikely. Just thought I'd ask and see if anyone else knows anything more.

As I said before, killing him when we don't know whether he's a real spokesman is a big no-no. (Sorry, Leper, I know, speaking about someone in third person while they can hear/read it is rude. I assume you'll live?)

I thought that maybe the Seer came out to two persons just in case one was a wolf, but if Wry didn't know she was checked... I'll have to discard that theory. (Same to you, Wry.)

Mhm. Maybe he is the Seer. But instead of coming out in such a round-about way, wouldn't he have said so he could be protected? If you're putting yourself on the front line anyway... .

I'm confused.

Does it show?

And it's only the second night.

Being killed so early previous game made me lose my touch.

Wait, I never had one.

So I didn't lose it. What a relief.

Cocky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

You guys have played the last time I was a wolf. Much sneakier than I'm being now. Plus if I was wolf I'd know that WRYY wasn't a wolf and wouldn't have made the attempt to save her.

So how could the Seer know you weren't a wolf?

Cocky

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Quote Originally Posted by vencku
      So how could the Seer know you weren't a wolf?
      If I knew I'd tell you. Maybe the Seer is just reaching out being hopeful. I dunno.

What would the point of that be, though? Might as well come out to EVERYONE as the Seer. It'd be safer that way, if you think about it, because then you KNOW the Guardian can protect you.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information