• Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Rebellion 3rd Wave (All welcome)

Saxen looked back the way he came, sensing the arrival of those things. Why were they here? Was Garland with Hex after all? No, it couldn't be...
      Noticing Rina run past him, he followed, his Keyblade appearing in his hand.
      They arrived in the hall, where Zane and the generals stood. Garland remained seated at the throne. Kuja, Ultimecia and Gilgamesh were ready for battle. At least it looked like they weren't in league.
      Standing in front of Rina, Saxen watched the two figures with Hex. They were part of that powerful pulse from earlier.
      "Rina, you can't stay here." Saxen muttered quietly. "This isn't the ideal place to fix Hex's mind."

Kyo -Kun

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

After amber receved no answer she looked at jillion. the darkness was attacking him in his sleep. she was shocked. she didnt know what to do. she tried to cast a light spell to protect him but it failed. she paniced. then she though of something. she double casted light and shell and it worked but it had a negitive effect. the darkness started to absorb him faster until he was a compelt black figure of his old self. she was horrified but she couldnt do anything to stop it. it stood there and looked at her. she didnt know what to do, until it spoke. "amber whats wrong." it spoken in his voice which scared her even more. she started to get back away but he walked towards her. "amber why are you scared" she realised that even though Jillion's body had change he was still jillion. "ermm jillion. i dont know how o say this. but" she continued to explain it.

"what" shouted jillion. "iam sorry jillion" she cried "i didnt mean to i just wannted to save you" she started to cry but held it in. he looked at himself and didnt know what to do. he was angry at her for doing this to him but knew it was a mistake. "find a way to cure it but since i feel fine lets find out where we are" he walked of but it was more like the way heartless walk and amber listen. she dried her tears and ran after them.

in the distance they could see a group of people. he noticed that zane and some of the general where there. Jillion walked up to them but stayed in the back. when he spotted hex he instantly stared at him. he was angry at him for everything and the darkness that was surrounding him grew stronger.
      4eva
      Ven. Ah Koo Waa.... Terra.. Fren.
      Experiment 626 (Stitch)

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

"Aww, you guys are no fun. And here was i expecting to get a warm welcome" said Hex arrogantly, seeing them all draw their Keyblades. Come to think about it he hadn't used his one for combat in such a long time, not since he got the Cloud. "These two are my creations yes" he replied to Zane. "Down to business though, what do you all think about my new breed of darkness, the Devoid" he said. "Annoying aren't they" he added with a smirk. His gaze shifted though to Rina who had just arrived, looking somewhat weaker. The instant he saw her something inside him twitched, causing him to place a hand over his eyes, rubbing them hard. "Are you alright master" uttered one of the cloaked figures fom behind him. "I'm fine" he said harshly, bringing his hand down now and making sure he didn't look at Rina again.

Her question raised hell in his mind, as somehow he felt like his reasons for coming there were meaningless now. "Why are you hesitating" said the Cloud inside his head. "Do what you came here to do. NOW" it bellowed in his mind, causing all the confusion to vanish in an instant, his eyes now pitch black. "Time for you pests to die" he said madly as he charged his dark energy, his voice deeper and less recognisable. "Take this. Dark Ultima!" he roared as he released his attack on them all.

Glad to be back

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Zane saw Hex freeze when Rina arrived. He decided to try and take advanatage of it but Hex recovered too quickly. He was forced to bring his keylbade in front of him for a block and hope for the best. When the Dark Ultima hit his keyblade, he felt himself slide back, but beyond that, he didn't feel it hit him. He looked at his keyblade, and it was now glowing black around it, almost begging him to release the energy. "Did I just asorb the attack? Zane thought to himself looking a bit confused. He qucikly recovered and looked up at Hex. "So these...devoid you call, are they a mixture of heartless and nobodies? Their presence gives off of course the dark cloud, but also of both heartless and nobodies." He held his glowing keyblade in a ready position, in case of another attack.

Last Airbender-A RP where people can bend elements to their will.

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Rina noticed Hex hesitated when he saw her and he rubbed his eyes with his hand, I guess I look just as bad as I feel... She thought and moved next to Zane, not taking her eyes off Hex. She saw the confusion in his eyes, like he was conflicting with the Cloud and, of course, the Cloud won. His eyes turned pitch black in an instant and his voice was unreconisable. It scared her. Hex scared her and when she saw release his attack, her heart fell.

Zane beside her had raised his keyblade to protect him and she followed his movements, just a fraction too late. The Dark Ultima hit her squarely in the chest and Rina cried out in pain, getting thrown back onto the wall, her keyblades dropping from her hands to floor. She fell to floor onto her side and coughed and gasped, the attack winding her. All her bones and muscles were on fire, screaming at her and Rina groaned, forcing herself up onto her knees, looking at the floor as her arms supported her. Her hair fell over her face and she winced. Devoid. "They feel cold..." She said after Zane and forced herself to stand up before turning her eye's to Hex, "Like they're all alone..."

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Shana you stay now.

It is law. SHanananananananbonanafifomonanafanafanafofanaShan a must stay.

Kyo -Kun

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Array
      Credits

Amber rushed over to Rina and kneeled beside her. "are you ok???" she used a cura to heal her. "is that any better" she questioned. she held out her hand to help her up.

Jillion watched as hex shoot the dark ulitma. it wasnt heading his way so he didnt have to dodge. he suddenly felt like his body was moving with out him in control. he started to charge his way towards Hex but he was on all 4 and was faster than normal. he leaped for hex.

Yuri and A got out of the portal they appeared somewhere they werent used to. they felt a blast of unusual force. "it seems we have found the source of the new darkness" A stated and Yuri nodded in agreement. they readied themselfs and they slowly started to head deeper into the area not knowing what they would find.
      4eva
      Ven. Ah Koo Waa.... Terra.. Fren.
      Experiment 626 (Stitch)

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Seeing his attack connect with them Hex was pleased that he'd managed to cause some damage. Before he could follow up with anything else he noticed someone coming at him on all fours, moving incredibly quickly. As he watched the stranger leap at him Hex didn't even bother to move as the attack came closer. At the last second a large dark barrier appeared before him, shielding him. "Nice job Adreal" he said back over his shoulder to one of his companions. "Thank you master" the cloaked person replied with a noticiable feminine voice, now retracting the dark barrier.

"Let me let you guys in on something. These aren't just any average Devoid, their the elite: the Hollow Lords" he boasted to his onlookers. "Each one was created with a significant piece of the Cloud of Darkness, allowing them acces to unique abilities. The one you just witnessed was the power of Adreal" he added. "She is able to manipulate Darkness in order to form shields and barriers at will. Pretty neat huh."

The other cloaked figure, Raster, remained motionless in the background, whilst Adreal had moved closer towards where Hex stood. "Now, where was i? Ah yes" Hex muttered as the dark electricity sparked all over his body, increasing his bodies speed. Using this boost Hex vanished instantly, reappearing behind the seated Garland. "Hey, old timer. You're in my chair" he shouted as he launched a strong kick towards the general.

Glad to be back

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Zane had barely had time to react with Hex's speed. He dashed over to in front of Hex and brought his keyblade up for a block, connect with Hex's foot. "You changed Hex, very much honestly, but if you ahve't realized yet, so have I." With his keyblade still glowing, Zane hit the side facing him with his hand, open palm, and said "Dark Ultima". His keyblade stopped glowing black and the powerful spell left his keyblade, heading at him head on from point blank range.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Hex was surprised that Zane was able to keep up with him, even more surprised when he launched a Dark Ultima spell at him. Having no time to move away Hex took the attack head on, getting knocked back hard in the process. As the smoke dissappated from his body Hex stood there, looking completely unphased by the attack. "Not bad Zane. Since when could you use such a high level spell" he asked curiously. Overall though there was something notably different about him. "It makes no difference to me though. Whilst i'm so close to the dark void my powers are far beyond your comprehension" he added. Using the talk as a distraction he instantly vanished and reappeared behind Zane, swinging his leg at him from the side.

Glad to be back

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Zane had the same time to react as he did with Hex's kick before, which wasn't very long. He brought his keyblade to his side, allowing his foot to hit his keyblade, but made him slide to the side a few feet before stopping. "That wasn't my own spell Hex, that was your own spell refelcted right back at you." He stood up straight and held his keyblade in front of him for Hex to see. "My new keyblade is much stronger than my last one, allowing me to control darkness now rather than light. I grow stronger too in the Dark Void since all of it is just darkness."

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Saxen brought out a Reflega barrier in an attempt to block Hex's spell. Unsurprisingly, his barrier shattered instantly, blowing him back outside the throne room.
      "Note to self: Dodge." Saxen muttered, ignoring the pain from his injuries. With a quick Curaga spell, he had healed most of his wounds.
      Reentering the throne room, Saxen saw Hex fighting Zane and a very weird looking Heartless.
      "I believe now's the time, Ultimecia." Garland said, rising from the throne.
      "Hm." Ultimecia replied. "Time!" She called, instantly freezing time around them. This was Ultimecia's strength. Mastery over time magic. Everyone had frozen, but not for long.
      Normally, she could hold it for up to thirty seconds, but with the Cloud's power, she may have less time than she'd like.
      Walking next to Zane, Ultimecia started to summon Dark Spikes around Hex. Ideally, she would strike him down now, but people frozen in time couldn't be harmed or moved. Spike after spike surrounded Hex, hoping to overwhelm him when Time continued to move and the spikes would shoot straight at him.

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

"I'm fine...thanks Amber." Rina muttered, but her face showed pain that she was trying to hide. "I won't be able to stay here much longer, I can feel my Heart failing." She looked over to Hex and Zane, fighting, "But, I'm not leaving here until Hex leaves." She promised and ran over to where she had dropped her keyblades, swiping them up and began to run at Hex. She was almost at him when she saw Garland rise from the throne and Ultimecia called something and Rina froze.

Shana you stay now.

Assistant
      God, I'm bored...

Sigh

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

"Oh really" replied Hex. "Well that just makes things all the more interesting now doesn't it" he added slyly. Overall he was surprised how strong Zane had gotten in such a short period of time, but regardless of that he knew that this was only a minor miscalculation on his part. As Hex twisted round readying for another volley of attacks he suddenly felt his body freeze instantly. "What the hell" he thought to himself as he started to slow down, trapped in the time freeze. Thanks to the cloud though he felt his body start to twitch after a few seconds, beginning to regain control over his limbs. After about 15 seconds he'd fully regained control by watched in horror as he saw himself completely surrounded by dark spikes.

Having no time to move he felt them pierce into his body, tearing at his flesh as they bore deeper into his skin. In agony he screamed out in pain as blood began trickling out from his wounds, staining his dark clothes a deep red. Dropping down to his knee's from the pain Hex's breathing increased. The spikes had managed to rupture a few of his internal organs, causing massive internal bleeding. "Not bad Witch" he muttered under his breath. As time passed slowly by he saw the others begin to move again. "Not bad at all."

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Array
      Blog Entries
      Credits

Once time resumed its course, Saxen saw Hex was pierced by many spikes. His eyes widened in shock. He looked badly hurt, even with the Cloud's protection.
      "Ultimecia... What have you done?" Saxen said, watching Hex in disbelief. Ultimecia gave him an inquisitory glance. "I wounded the enemy general. What else?" She asked.
      "You're not supposed to kill him..." Saxen muttered, unsure why he said that. Gilgamesh and Kuja laughed.
      "How priceless, the Nobody cares about him! Ha! What idiotic delusions!" Gilgamesh roared.
      Ignoring them, Saxen took a few steps closer to Hex, then remembered his generals, and focused attention on them. Trying to force some confidence into himself, he put a grin on his face and said, "Well, guess you're all that's left. Bring it-" He stopped when a wave of dizziness struck him, leaving him disoriented. Not now! What's going on? Saxen wondered, trying to regain his senses.

SUNBURN SUCKS

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Time began again and Rina was still running towards Hex, What was that? However, as time started once more, she witness Hex get pierced by the spikes which, to her, had appeared from nowhere. "HEX!!!!" She screamed and Rina dismissed her keyblades as she hurried over to him, catching him slightly as he fell to his knees, "Hex..." Rina heard Gilgamesh and Kuja laugh and she shot a glare at them, "Idiotic delusions?! Hex didn't deserve this! Is it wrong that we care for him? We don't care for the Cloud, only him, and he is the reason we had to come to you - to save him, not destroy him!" Rina felt her eyes water and she rubbed them angrily with the forearm of her free arm.

Shana you stay now.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information