Amused

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Re: Battle of the Werewolves Game XI

Quote Originally Posted by Anaeda Truespur
      Kanada, you're dead, STOP POSTING!!!
      Yeah, you were only allowed to post once after you died. Bender's gonna yell at you for that one!

Hah HA! Seven is the first poster on page 7.

Also, this is WRYYYdiculous. Name changed to Gu est.

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

I like the name change Wryyy.

Also, that was awesome post-coincidence.

Also, also - I am in chat for now. Chilling.
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

HEH HEH HEH.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Kanada
      if humans keep losing try re-introducing card-flipping
      We'll see. You guys didn't get many human victories even with cardflipping turned on. You need a better strategy besides killing random players and waiting for the blues to lead you. random.org is only viable for day one when there's never anything to go off if. Talk to each other, try to weed out the liars, etc.

lol hi lufff ♥

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Does everyone have my IM/AIM? It's in my profile, and I really don't mind people coming to me and contacting me with whatever they've got.
      I'm the girl you've been thinking about, the one thing you can't live without. I'm the girl you've been waiting for. I'll have you down on your knees, I'll have you begging for more. You probably thought I wouldn't get this far, you thought I'd end up in the back of a car. You probably thought that I'd never escape, I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die. You don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked, all these tears I've bled. So how can this be? You're praying to me, there's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - You love me for everything you hate me for. I'm the one that you need and fear, now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear. That all your judgments that you placed on me, was a reflection of discovery. So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place, take a look in the mirror, see the truth in your face. So how can this be? You're praying to me. There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means...I can be, I can be your everything. I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for. I am the dirt you created. I am your sinner. I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me, you want me, you need me! I can be your whore! I am the dirt you created, I am your sinner, I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby - you love me for everything you hate me for. I can be your whore! I can be your whore! I can be your whore! But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for...You love me for everything you hate me for.

It doesnt matter...we can all say that we are human till we are blue in the face.

[center:3sqkenml]I am what will stalk the night, seeking favor from the Dark Lady. To seek Death is to become it; To Serve it, a blessing; to Deny it, a lie; to Stop it, a curse; to Destroy it, impossible.[/center:3sqkenml]
      [center:3sqkenml]Death will find you, and if not...then I will.[/center:3sqkenml]

Terror of Acid wrote:
      Dude. That. Is awesome. I love coffee with my bondage.
      [dropbox:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Sirius's Dropbox of people who make him smile[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Sire.... ToA for everyone else[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Mori! also known as Belthesar[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Phoenix cause shes a good internet cleaner[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Lady Hunni, also known as BunniHunni[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Capt.Uno, also known as Master Bender[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Edgey, cause your always there![/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Teru-chan, my own personal Yaoi Drawer.[/option:3sqkenml][/dropbox:3sqkenml]

Want to Join the Box? Send a PM and a reason why!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Knight
      It doesnt matter...we can all say that we are human till we are blue in the face.
      ... would we be considered green or blue in that case?

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by vencku
      Quote Originally Posted by Death's Knight
      ... would we be considered green or blue in that case?
      Teal.

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

....And after a certain point, you turn red.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre
      ....And after a certain point, you turn red.

Only after We get eaten.

[center:3sqkenml]I am what will stalk the night, seeking favor from the Dark Lady. To seek Death is to become it; To Serve it, a blessing; to Deny it, a lie; to Stop it, a curse; to Destroy it, impossible.[/center:3sqkenml]
      [center:3sqkenml]Death will find you, and if not...then I will.[/center:3sqkenml]

Terror of Acid wrote:
      [dropbox:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Sirius's Dropbox of people who make him smile[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Sire.... ToA for everyone else[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Mori! also known as Belthesar[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Phoenix cause shes a good internet cleaner[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Lady Hunni, also known as BunniHunni[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Capt.Uno, also known as Master Bender[/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Edgey, cause your always there![/option:3sqkenml][option:3sqkenml]Teru-chan, my own personal Yaoi Drawer.[/option:3sqkenml][/dropbox:3sqkenml]

Head Moderator
      Omnia Vantias

Bitey

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

We? What's this we?

I'm not planning on getting eaten without killing at least one wolf in the process.

zzzz

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Credits

Hey hopefully we've already killed a wolf
      Truce okay?

and hopefully we can kill the others.

Terror of Acid wrote:

zzzz

Country
      Ireland
      Array
      Credits

We can, I've got a good feeling about this game
      Truce okay?

Sammi

*wonders where Bender has got to*

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast