• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: College Crushes & Super Heroes II ♥Mature♥ (Casual-Open)

Jessie stood at the gate, wringing her hands.

What kinds of people would she meet? Would they accept her? Was she safe here? This was a school for young adults with powers, and she didn't know how dangerous these people were.

Jessie finally unclenched her hands and nervously fretted at the hem of her seafoam blouse (under the pretense of smoothing it down). She was modestly dressed; the blouse sat atop a mid-calf-length flowy white skirt. She preferred to keep her assets under wraps, so to speak. She carried no purse or luggage; however, a tiny black backpack hung from her left shoulder, impossibly small to effectively carry even one textbook.

She unshouldered the bag and removed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, and - despite her shaky hands - she managed to light one up on the third try. She knew it was a bad habit, but she'd picked it up from her previous school during her Freshman year. Now a Sophomore, Jessie was worried that everyone had already cliqued up in her grade and she'd have a lot of trouble fitting in. But Jessie's parents wanted her to transfer to this school; her power had manifested during the Freshman year, and they wanted her to attend a school that would give her a degree and instruction on controlling it.

It's a bit chilly, she thought, I should get my sweater.

Jessie dropped her pack and her lighter back into the bag and closed it. She then closed her eyes and concentrated, then reopened the bag. She reached well farther into it than should have been possible and pulled out several articles of clothing before finding her fluffy white sweater. Beads of sweat collected on her forehead from the effort of using her power. She quickly returned the other articles to the bag and closed it, released a heavy sigh of relief, and then dropped to a knee, panting. One thing she hoped for was to learn how to open her pocket dimension without completely draining herself.

"Well now I'm all hot and sweaty," Jessie complained to herself. She looked at the zipper on her bag and decided it just wasn't worth it. "Maybe I'll just carry it," she reasoned.

After catching her breath, Jessie regained her feet. Her skirt and butt-length scarlet hair (pulled into a simple ponytail) trailed behind her as she finally moved onto the campus.

She flicked ash off of her cigarette and took another drag as she tried to find her dorm.

"What a... quaint.. cottage," Jessie observed as she happened upon it. She looked to her left and right, seeing the two dormitories flanking the aberrant home. She reached into her bag and pulled out a slip of paper. "Okay, that one!" she cheered to herself as she started to the building on the left. She returned the slip to her bag.

At the entrance, she took one last puff off of her vice and put it in the ashtray/trashcan near the door.

"I can do this," Jessie advised herself, then pulled the door open.

Stabby-Stab-Stab!
      Death and destruction.

Annoyed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Renée was never one to socialize with people, especially those that seemed to think they were better than everyone else. Granted this was her first day in a new place, which meant she really shouldn’t be judging, but past experiences tended to dictate her life. So, instead of figuring out if there was anyone worth talking to, the teenager instead carried her things to her dorm room, and quietly put everything in its proper place. Once everything was taken care of, she decided to head out to get some food. Hopefully there wouldn’t be any confrontations like at her old school because that was the last thing she needed.

Tugging the black hood over her head, LeBeau fastened its matching buttons to hide her crimson red I got out of bed for this? t-shirt and black shorts. Thanks to the cloak, her 5’9 frame was almost completely enshrouded in shadows. Once sure all of her important things were hidden, she shoved her photograph into a pocket and moved out of the dormitory building, heading for the quad, wanting fresh air. Unsure of exactly where it was, she instead let her sense of smell lead the way, making sure to keep against the wall the entire way. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally reached quad, which unfortunately was overcrowded in her book. Memories of being taunted became vivid in her mind, causing her slender fingers to clench against her sides. Her red irises were glowing bright beneath the brown contacts, giving them an eerie luminosity.

“Stop it… stop it… stop it…!”

The goading became louder in her mind, faces of previous classmates as clear as they had been the day all the sneering occurred. Finally pushing aside the images, Renée tried to ignore the fact that she had practically screamed stop it at seemingly nothing. So, not only was she the new kid, but now people probably thought she was psychotic… terrific. Shaking her head, she moved to a tree that was empty of any crowds and slid down against it, shivering a little. Her keen ears picked up on any movement as she made sure no one was nearing her location. Yeah, she had her past classmates to thank for her paranoid attitude thus far, but maybe that would change over time.

Kawaii Princess
      Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Mia nodded her head, flustered at what had just happened, tightening her grip on her book. Why did she always have to be so socially awkward?

"Y-yes, my name is Mia" She replied, a cute smile sneaking across her face. "Nice to meet you both."

Thinking to herself, she thought this could be an opportunity to actually make some more friends this year, make a new name for herself other than the odd quite one. Trying to calm herself down as to not set off her powers she started to move her finger through her hair in a swirling motion.

"You were not bothering me. It's actually nice to have the distraction from my book."

------------------------------------------------------

Strawberry Trapper <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Eli left the dorms and looked up at the sky, holding the palm of her hand out

"Hmm...I wonder how far I ca go before this rune activates...."

She then held out the palm of her hand in front of her, she never did really test out how much of her power she could use. She then started to channel power into her hand and ice began to form

"Well at least I can form ice...."

She then began to channe more power into the palm of her hand and the ice began to increase in size, it also started to for around her in a circle

"Well....still seems like I can...AAAHHH!"

The rune around her eye then began to glow as a burning sensation could be felt all through he body. The ice instantly began to dissipate as she held her hand to her cheek

"So I can't go that far then, heh", she said, smiling to herself, "Well I should at least be able to shoot ice...."

"(Trap in Dice) I want to start
      (Trap in Night) From a trap of love
      (Trap in Heart) While dancing, playing the roulette of life"

Jessie pressed herself against the door of her dorm room, trying to see if her roommate was inside. She'd prefer that she wasn't; Jessica wasn't antisocial, but she was hoping to put off an awkward encounter for the moment. Hearing nothing, the used her key and stepped into the room.

Her roommate had apparently already been and left. Jessie liked the way that the mystery woman had neatly put everything away. It was nice to not be stuck with a slob, like she was last semester.

Thinking back on her last dorm room, the memories the sights and the smells wracked her body with a disgusted shudder. She'd never actually seen any sign that her previous roommate showered.

Shaking her head to clear the unpleasant reverie, Jessica set to putting away her stuff. She placed her sweater on the bed; she wouldn't need it for this. She opened one drawer and then knelt next to another. She drew a deep breath and focused, then pulled the drawer open. Instead of the press board bottom of the first drawer, she saw the familiar violet swirls that marked her favorite pocket dimension. She began to pull things from the subspace and place them neatly in the conventional drawer. Then she closed both, and panted on the floor next to the dresser.

Not quite done yet.

She opened the second drawer, seeing the traditional bottom. Then she focused again and opened the first drawer, and her neatly placed belongings were replaced with the pleasant subspace. She once again set to transitioning her belongings back to the conventional space. It was extremely draining work; by the time she closed the drawer, she could barely sit up.

I couldn't even finish this in one go, she lamented. I should have just taken luggage instead of trying to be fancy. Jessica shook her head trying to evict the negative thoughts. No, this is good practice. And I'll probably be able to finish after a nap.

Jessie heaved herself ungracefully onto the bed and curled up, using her fluffy sweater as a blanket.

King of Thwacks
      No one is immune to my Thwacking power!

Innocent

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Jill upon reaching the outside and surviving the onslaught of dirty looks that was given to her, made her way towards the cottage, to drop some things off. While walking she ran across a couple of people, one whom was proficient with Ice, but maybe it was restricted? After all she had an interesting image planted on her face. Hopefully her own influence didn't reach the ice girl. The other was heading into one of the dorms, she was a smoker. As she saw she had thrown away a cigarette, "Please tell me she put that out?"

When Jill finally reached the cottage door, she unlocked it with the key she was given. Upon her entry, she was dumbfounded, everything that she had at home, left at home, was sitting in this cottage. "Guess they really didn't want me coming back?" She said sighing heavily, "Great! This day keeps becoming worse and worse!" She immediately shut the door and while inside slid down the front door and into a fetal position.

"Why me?" She stammered, "It's always me! Damn it, curse this god damned ability! Why was I given this shit anyway!"
      Last edited by AisakaTaiga; Yesterday at 10:20 AM.
      Lunatica – Two Dreamers Lyrics--->You've always had the gift to make people smile. You rest inside yourself so naturally. Maybe sometimes you are far too sensitive, you know? But that's why you mean so much to me!!You helped me to believe that there's nothing that's impossible. You always knew that dreams are made for living them each day. You get what you deserve, that's an old law and the simple truth. If someone knows your deepest thoughts there's nothing more to say!! Your eyes are curious and so is your mind! You want to understand the nature of all things. You're such an artist in everything you do. It is a blessing to be loved by you!!! You helped me to believe that there's nothing that's impossible. You always knew that dreams are made for living them each day. You get what you deserve, that's an old law and the simple truth. If someone knows your deepest thoughts there's nothing more to say!!

Nasij was happy to see the cute blonde responded with a smile on her face, but she was clearly nervous as she hugged her book. As she was responding it seemed something caught her attention and her cheeks reddened slightly. Nasij glanced in the direction she was gazing and noted a blonde haired boy was running off to who knows where. Nasij wondered what had caught the girl's attention. He had probably missed something.

Lee seemed to have looked in that direction too, he may have glanced before Nasij had. It was worth noting, so he mentally noted it. Lee than stated the fact he had noticed more and called the blonde girl Mia then introduced himself, he also made introductions for Nasij which he was fine with. Lee ended his and Nasij's introduction with an apology of his own for disturbing the girl.

Mia confirmed her name was indeed Mia, so there it was Nasij thought. And a more natural smile formed, good for her. Still nervous but she seemed glad to be socializing with them. Then stated she wasn't bothered and was glad for a distraction.

"I'm glad we could serve as suitable distractions, I hope you enjoy your new distractions," Nasij winked his eye with his last remark before continuing.

"Mia are you familiar with the school grounds? I'm a freshman here, I believe Lee is too and I'd appreciate being shown around, especially by a cute blonde like yourself. Oh," gesturing at Lee, "I think Lee here will too. So what do you say, Mia?"
      Last edited by Tanya Degurechaff; 10-10-2017 at 04:35 AM.

Endearing Pervert
      Killing It

Cool

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Damn, that's good. I wish I'd thought of a tour, Lee thought to himself. And then, after Nasij invited him along as well, This guy seems alright.

"Yeah, I could really use a tour. Honestly, I was so preoccupied on my way here that I don't remember the way back to my dorm, even." He offered Mia a smile, showing his teeth only briefly.

"And maybe on the tour, we three could get to know each other a little better. As Nasij said, we're both freshmen. I could use a friend or two."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another girl practicing her powers. Ice swirled into a circle around her. Neat, he thought. Our powers would synergize well.

Lee took care not to linger on the girl in the distance; he didn't want to seem rude (or disinterested, even though he didn't think he really had a shot with Mia to begin with).

Strawberry Trapper <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Eli sighed as she pulled the zip up on her jacket, revealing the symbol on the said which had the initials "SA" on it in an elaborate font. The words "Sunshine Arcade" could be seen on the back. She flicked the hair out of her face as she began walking towards the main building

"Wonder what the rest of the girls are doing right now?", she murmured to herself, in reference to the other girls in her dance group, "Wonder if they've all come here too"

Eli was part of a dance group before she came here, well she is technically still part of it. The rest of them all had powers too and that was the reason for them all to start it up, but they are sort of on a hiatus at the moment. She sighed again thinking about it, she missed the dancing so much as she loved it. Often she would spray ice on the ground and dance on it as a way of practicing and she still did it now. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and continued walking

"(Trap in Dice) I want to start
      (Trap in Night) From a trap of love
      (Trap in Heart) While dancing, playing the roulette of life"

June was a bit upset, her battle with her parents was lost. She did not want to go to this so called school for the gifted. Her previous school was perfect, her friends were there and it was her school. She loved everything about it. Unfortunately her powers were found to be incredibly dangerous if she lost control of them.

June did not know her powers were dangerous at all. She thought they simply controlled light it could make dazzling light affects even make her vanish and reappear. They make her look skinny or large or appear coming from a different direction, it was pretty cool. She though her powers were the fine manipulation of light and simply created different illusional tricks with them. She didn't have to have all the stuff magicians had to have, like mirrors and other lights to make the magic happen, she could just do it.

However, her power was not the power to manipulate light it was the power manipulate stars and the whole time she was creating tiny stars the winked in out of existence. The stars themselves were producing the light and the illusions. Her power got stronger, or less stable at times, and created a large explosion taking out about one city block by accident, luckily no one got hurt. She didn't know if she could live with herself if that happened. Still it had only happened once.

June's parents vacation home on the beach was gone. But they had like 30 other vacation homes. So they were more concern with their daughter's loss of her power briefly than their beach home. They were just grateful nothing was hurt except perhaps a few rodents, insects and birds, well probably dead. Her father could be strict at times, but this time her mother sided with him despite her own dispute.

June arrived at the Headmaster's office, she was told to report there for special instructions. She knocked on the door. A woman answered, June hadn't expected that.

"It's open." June walked in to see a short woman standing near the desk which she assumed had to belong to the head master of the school. Behind the desk a distinguished looking man yet stern sat. The woman nodded toward June and left the office. The Headmaster turned toward June and addressed her.

"You may be seated June." June sat wondering how the man knew her name, well every student probably didn't report into the Headmaster's office. The man pulled out a collar or necklace. June wasn't sure how to describe it exactly. It didn't look pleasant. Something about the item disturbed her. "June your parents has asked me to restrict your powers for your safety, our students, and our faculty's safety. This device will significantly weaken your powers, more importantly keep them stabilized. Now, down pout at me, you'll still be able to use them to create light affects like you use to, but it might be more difficult. You'll get use to it." In a way June was relieved but at the same time resented the fact that she was going to be leashed. It felt like she was being treated like an animal. But June nodded and accepted it.

June was given her living quarters assignment, it wasn't in the dorms, it was apparently near the faculty. She was given a suite, and she was told there were five such suites, and was the only student to get one. Apparently her parents had given the school a large donation and well she was getting to at least live at school comfortably, as much as could be expected. June knew her belongings would've been delivered there already, and her maid and butler was probably already there getting it ready, and they probably wouldn't let her leave once she arrived. If they weren't allowed, she was sure someone had taken up the task for her, her parents wouldn't send her any where without servants. She actually tried to avoid them, she hated being pampered.

In her last school, she had managed to get away from them and do what she love, and put on a show for her fellow students dancing on a stage with her close friends. They worked hard on creating really neat shows, all of them had powers of a sort. June hoped she'd find perhaps some of the others here, at least it wouldn't be so bad here, and she'd be able to throughly enjoy this place with her friends. But they wouldn't want to leave their school either, so didn't have high hopes she'd find any of them in this place. Well time to find some peace at least. A blonde boy rushed pass her, nearly knocking June over. He didn't even stop to apologize. A court yard, at the dorms and other kids were here. Wait, was that Eli?

Heldawn

Crazy

Country
      Japan

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sakura, was to go into the room no problem as the Headmaster was free at the moment.

"Anything I should be aware of Jacob?"

"No," the Headmaster replied. "You already know we will have two students with special arrangements for both their quarters and their abilities. As I understand it, you have a team investigating the incident?"

"We have had some success, as you know Jacob. We were able to use our R&D labs to create devices that will both monitor and adjust their output powers accordingly. Unfortunately some element hit them that cause a further mutation. We aren't really sure at this point if it'll benefit them or not, it may kill them. Naturally Jacob you can rest assure the devices will at least keep their powers stabilized for the time being. We aren't sure how long they'll work, but they should at least work for six months. So far the mutation has been slow developing. It's believed others may have been affected as well. Fortunately the mutation seems to be more stable for them, as we haven't heard of any incidents involving them. We only have suspicions at the moment, the mutation has to develop to a certain point before we can detect it. Those two girls have it." Just then there was a knock. Sakura by reflex because of her old job answered. She seen who it was and knew she couldn't involve herself so excused herself from the room and left Jacob to handle the student named June.

Sakaura had other matters to attend to as well. For one letting him know those two were here, she'd be keeping an eye on them just as she would the other students. Her job was more monitoring than anything else now, but of course solving issues as they came up as well.

John accidentally ran into a girl as he ran off from his embarrassed encountered. Still he couldn't do it, and he pretty much ignored her a ran on until he hit his dorm room. He climbed underneath his bed covers immediately. John peered over at the empty bunk in the room wondering who would occupy it.

King of Thwacks
      No one is immune to my Thwacking power!

Innocent

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

OOC: Just so everyone knows, Jill's ability comes from her emotions. The more upset she gets the worse off it is. So the happier the better.

IC:
      After about 15 minutes of regretting her life, she gets up and heads to the bathroom. There she proceeds to splash her face with water. She breaths in deeply and exhales. "Just calm down Jill. It's okay, surely not everyone here will hate you. Just suppress your emotions, just keep calm." She dries her face and hands. Heads back out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She goes to her closet and sifts through the clothing. She finds a grey shirt with black print that reads "Antisocial" and a pair of jeans. Described her exactly, she quickly changes into both and places her other clothes into a hamper.

Returning to the door, she opens it and heads outside. "Might as well get a lay of the land." She goes out into the courtyard and wonders around a bit, avoiding the people she could and passing by those she couldn't. She wonders back into the main building and looks for something worth noting. Until she ran into some important looking lady. She seemed all business and such. "You look important, should I know you?"
      Lunatica – Two Dreamers Lyrics--->You've always had the gift to make people smile. You rest inside yourself so naturally. Maybe sometimes you are far too sensitive, you know? But that's why you mean so much to me!!You helped me to believe that there's nothing that's impossible. You always knew that dreams are made for living them each day. You get what you deserve, that's an old law and the simple truth. If someone knows your deepest thoughts there's nothing more to say!! Your eyes are curious and so is your mind! You want to understand the nature of all things. You're such an artist in everything you do. It is a blessing to be loved by you!!! You helped me to believe that there's nothing that's impossible. You always knew that dreams are made for living them each day. You get what you deserve, that's an old law and the simple truth. If someone knows your deepest thoughts there's nothing more to say!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information