Administrator
      It's time to be awesome!

Angry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Team Zero Get To Know [Icebreaker]

Welcome to the Icebreaker event! This group topic shall be open for the next week. Participants in this topic shall be;

@BearBarely
      @CountAndre
      @DeepInAnimeHell
      @Kairiozuki
      @LikkleMel1
      @MissPurple
      @Okatu_666
      @Shadowbonnie718
      @smileofamonster
      @Storyteller
      @sykas
      @Wraithneon

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP TWO AND A HALF

This is optional and if you have the time, buttt, want to get to know even more people? There's five topics TOTAL in this section. Why not go check them out and get to know people in those topics too?

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

Little activity due to NCS

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Team Zero Get To Know [Icebreaker]

1. I'm Risa!
      2. I have prom the day before I go to LAGC on Saturday
      3. Are you cosplaying? If so, who are you cosplaying as?

I'm cosplaying as Yuri Katsuki from Yuri!!! On Ice

Assistant
      I love Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Content

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

1: Im Count andre or just andre
      2: I Love Curry Katsu is my fave
      3: Did I mention I love Curry

Im Also Co leader of the Vampire clan

AL Girl/CMC Head Moderator
      ♥ I can see a rainbow! ♥

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

1: Hi! I'm Mel or LikkleMel #Gofollowme! xD
      2: Very small but full of energy and you'll see me on the downstairs stage most of the con
      3: What are you looking forward to at London Con?

@DeepInAnimeHell - I'm going to be in a casual Neko cosplay and then maybe my Tardis Cosplay for one of the days and maybe Coco Bandicoot but not sure
      @CountAndre - HELL YAH! Leaders of Vampire Clan UNITE!!

1. I'm Ashley, most people call me Ash.
      2. Just finished college and going to uni september, going to be studying film.
      3. If you could live in the unvierse of a single anime, which would it be?

@DeepInAnimeHell Unfortunately not this time, but if I all goes well I will be in future.
      @LikkleMel1 Hopefully meeting new people, I don't have many irl friends that are into anime.

1. Josh (Juozas)
      2. Lazy and boring and I am not from UK O love books and technologies. I haven't cosplayed but maybe will this time who knows
      3. On what days you guys are going and what mostly you want to see or to do? If all goes well I will be in for all three days and I mostly interested in activities on the main stage upstairs
      also, curry is good
      The universe I would like to live should be something peaceful and nice like Little Witch Academia

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@CountAndre Curry is awesome!
      @LikkleMel1 Meeting people with the same interests as me, as well as finding all the merchandise
      I bet your cosplays will be wonderful! Are you going for all 3 days?
      @BearBarely Probably either the Yuri!!! On Ice universe because I'm least likely to die there or Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia because quirks are amazing!
      Also, I wouldn't mind meeting up at the event if anyone else wants too. I'll have some friends with me, though.
      @sykas I'm only going on Saturday. I mostly want to hang out with cosplayers and watch the anime related panels.

Hello,

My name is Sean (Sarunas)
      I love everything about Japan: Anime, manga, culture, language etc. Sign up for Language Course like 3 times already, and always something changes (had to change my job, not enough people) Damn... Japanese Language is so Cool.
      Is anyone from Cambridge area? Anyone wanna meet up with me and my brother? the more the better i guess. We'll be staying at the Hostel

BTW never been in LAGC before, do i need to prepare for the event or do something before? like choosing clan or something?
      And i never tried to Cosplay... always wanted to, but didn't had any friends with the same interest's

If you are not participating in events or cosplaying then where is nothing to prepare for at least it is my opinion maybe others will add something more

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Kairiozuki From my experience, you don't have to prepare anything. You can pick your clan once you get there. If you want to take part in certain events, anything you need to prepare for should be written clearly there. Other than that, you're fine!

There is only one chance in life

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hi all
      My name is Alex
      An interesting fact about me? got lots of them I am however a massive star wars fan
      Question to all is, how many cons have you all been to and which was your favorite till now?

@Kairiozuki if you want to cosplay then get a costume and when you get to the event if your feeling comfortable go change into it, doesnt have to be amazing but for a first time something simple cant go wrong.
      If you got no one to go with I always offer for people hang out with as I usually go by myself of with my partner more than welcome to tag along

@BearBarely If i could live in one universe it be hard to pick one but it would be between ghost in the shell, attack on titan and one of the gundam series

@LikkleMel1 am looking forward to seeing awesome cosplays and performances but above all i just want to get my picture taken and sneak into as many videos as possible lol

@DeepInAnimeHell I am planning on cosplaying Ezio Auditore from Assassins creed brotherhood Saturday and Sunday, On Friday I was thinking of putting my star wars sith costume on but its going to be hot so not sure lol

I have been to MCM 2 times and to LAGC 3 times. I prefer LAGC This year I will go to Hyper Japan for the first time maybe I will like it as well There are some great Japanese festivals in London. I do think they are great as well

Maybe I should gift you this?

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Storyteller Well I've only been to LAGC once before so I don't have many options to choose from I'm going to London MCM comic con this year so maybe my opinion will change. I like how small and friendly LAGC is though

AL Girl/CMC Head Moderator
      ♥ I can see a rainbow! ♥

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

@BearBarely - i'd probs choose the Black Butler universe because I love old victorian England and I would love to have a butler like Sebastian
      @sykas - I'll be there the full weekend working on the downstairs stage I'm looking forward to the Slightly drunk Yuri on Ice panel an Jollyboat because I love those guys
      @Kairiozuki - Unless you are doing a skit for the masquade or doing something in the talent show you don't have to prepare anything However the clans HQ's just opened and I'm clan leader for the Shonen Warrirors #JoinMyClan ...... http://www.animeleague.net/forum/sho...-HQ-BELIEVE-IT!
      @Storyteller - I've been to a few smaller cons when I was little then a few Sci Fi cons in the south because thats where I live then I've been MCM Liverpool first time this year and went to the Doctor Who 50th Aniversary Con in London then its mainly been Animeleague things Bristol Anime & Gaming 4 times now, Cardiff x2, Liverpool x1, Manchester x1 now London for the first time because I have money haha

@LikkleMel1 Hope you will have lots of fun Seen Jollyboat at last LAGC they where really good Yuri on Ice panel does sound interesting
      It seems quite a few of you like Yuri On Ice so I will share this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information