Fallen Angel
      I'll melt you down like ice cream

zzzz

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Pandora [OPEN] [MATURE]

As Corana grabbed Alyara and pulled her down with her, bowing at her mother, she let out a quiet groan. She gave Corana a quick glance of annoyance, this was not what she wanted to do, she wanted to rebel against her mothers stupid rules. After the Queen let them go, they made their way to Alyara's hammock, she laid down and stared up at the sky until she felt Corana join her, she looked at her in confusion.

"Wha-" She was about to speak before Corana interrupted her.

She looked away hearing what Corana had said, she wasn't happy about it, basically being babysat.

"Fine.." Alyara replied.

She turned her body round so that she wasn't facing Corana and closed her eyes. She so hoped that tomorrow she would be able to interact with the humans that were coming, that's if her mother didn't get in the way. She let out a sigh before slowly falling asleep.

Skype if you need me, doing hw

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

For the remainder of the day Gayse went over the data that he had managed to collect. With the sun going down and the various moons soon to be out it wouldn't do him any good to be out late. Not only that but he'd have to get up early and be ready for the meeting that was happening with the Queen.

Several hours passed before Gauge did a video journal log of the days events. He was also curious as to who would be going along with him in the morning. He hoped that he wasn't going to be babysitting a whole team of grunts, but then again he'd just have to see.

Retiring to his room Gauge took a shower and got ready for bed. His chest hurt a bit and his throats was sore from all of the coughing. Making a quick tea that helped his condition he got all comfortable in his lonely bed n fire soon closing his eyes.

Back in Habit

The Idol Goddess
      Snow Halation <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sh'tola was still in the tree she was sitting in, she had actually fell asleep up there. She stirred as she felt the cool breeze hit her face. Then her eyes slowly opened and she realised where she was

"I actually fell asleep up here...", she said, smiling

She then sat up and shook her head

"I wonder if I'll get to see Alyara today...."

Corana woke as the sun began to shine directly into Alyara's hammock. She moved her hand to shield her eyes waking Alyara in the process. Considering the size of the hammock she had slept rather well for both of them having been in it. She smiled as Alyara stretched. "Ready to cause havoc when we meet the humans today?" Laughed Corana. "I swear one day your mum is going to kill me for letting you follow your inquisitive nature."
      Corana jumped out of the hammock cracking her back and grabbing her spear. She was hungry and knew breakfast would be made soon. "Get up you lazy bum, lets go eat."

Fallen Angel
      I'll melt you down like ice cream

zzzz

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

As Alyara was basically smacked in the face by Corana, she woke up, squinting her eyes a little at the bright sunlight. Suddenly she shot straight up, looking around.

"Its today! The humans are coming!" She said excitedly.

As Corana told her to get up, she groaned a little before quickly jumping out, gracefully landing on the ground. They both headed inside the great tree to grab breakfast, Alyara still couldn't shake those thoughts of that human male from last night, she wondered if he would be here today. As they entered she noticed Sh'tola and quickly ran over to her, locking her in an embrace.

"Goooood morning!" She said as she let go of Sh'tola.

The Idol Goddess
      Snow Halation <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sh'tola, who had literally just arrived, looked at Alyara and smiled

"Finally, I get to see you", she said, "I was looking for you everywhere yesterday"

Corana walked over to join Alyara and Sh'tola. "Hey Sh'tola, sleep well?" She stretched her body out as they walked over towards a table and all sat at it. It was going to be an interesting day, the first time their clan made contact with the humans in hope of friendship. Corana had a niggling feeling in her stomach that the meeting wouldn't go well, but she hoped for the best.
      "We should get some food girls, get ourselves full in case the meeting lasts a long time."

Skype if you need me, doing hw

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Gauge was am early riser and as such was a bit surprised to see one of the other marines up and about. If he remembered correctly the marines name Alex Tulloch but he hadn't really mingled or inteacted with the solider so he wasn't quite sure what sort of a man the soldier was. Grabbing a cup he made some tea and grabbed some bread to make toast. With his illness his appetite was poor and even when he tried to force himself to eat more his body easily paid for it later.

Waiting for the toaster to go off he held his cup before turning towards the officer. "Grunt Tulloch I presume @Charles_Dyer unless you would like to go by Alex? Are you one of the soldiers assigned to accompany me and a handful of scientists and representatives to meet with the Na'vi today? I haven't seen you at work all too often so I apologize if I don't actually know your official rank and status other than a soldier obviously."

Hearing the toaster go off he grabbed the two pieces and put some apple butter and figured an apple wouldn't hurt. Usually at most he could eat more fruit and soups then anything. Other food items just seemed too heavy when they really weren't and didn't agree with him one way or the other. Thus while he didn't lose too much weight his appetite had greatly decreased and that worried him a bit but what could he do? He forgone trying to find a cure because there was none. Sure there were solutions but they weren't really good for long term so he merely just went with what life he had really.

Back in Habit

A Literal Wizard
      Angry

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

"aye. lead the way." he said mechanically. the doctor could call him whatever he wanted. "I'm a sergant, but it doesn't really matter. just tell me what's the job"
      Sig and Avi by: WickedWhit

And as always, Stay Alive out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information