Awards Showcase

AL Points

Ninja Game

CL's Ninja Game

Name:  NinjaGame.png
Views: 117
Size:  252.5 KB

What The Game Is:
      The Ninja Game takes place in a Samurai stronghold in the orients where a small group of ninja members are secretly posing as samurai. During the night, this ban of ninjas stealthily slays a samurai. During the day, the samurai are horror ridden with what has happened and quickly become suspicious of one another. Each samurai is allowed to vote who they think is secretly a ninja. Whoever has the highest number of votes against them is then "lynched" and killed off by the stronghold's samurai. The kicker is, because the ninja are secretly posing as samurai during the day, they too are allowed to vote. Watching how other samurai vote could offer clues as to their identities! Day and Night phases continue to alternate in this manner until all the ninja are killed by the samurai, or the ninjas either outnumber or have the same number of members as the samurai in a way which is obvious that the samurai cannot win. Depending on special roles used, a tie can occur.

When Are We Playing?

Signups will have 15 to 25 players.

A minimum of 15 players is required.

Ninjas: 1Ninja Kage, 1 Ninja Assassin, 1 Ninja Shadow Master

Samurai: 1 Geisha, 1 Samurai Warlord, 1 Ronin, 4 Monk Samurai, 1 New Samurai, 1 Samurai Guard, 1 Samurai Kensai, and 2 Samurai.

Extras: (16 - 19) all Samurai, (20) 1 ninja, (21) 1 Samurai Guard, (22) 1 New Samurai, (23) 1 Ronin, (24) 1 Monk Samurai, (25) 1 Ninja

The game will end when all the ninjas are lynched, or when the ninja population is the same as the samurai to include the special roles.

Rules & How To Play:
      • There is 1 ninja member per 4 Samurai. That means if there are 10 Players 2 are ninjas and 8 are samurai.
      • Ninja members will know who one another are and thus communicate via PM or Skype which (1) Samurai they chose to murder in the night phase.
      • Once the Ninjas decide, they will PM the Game Host their chosen victim, which will be revealed in the game by the host.
      • Samurai will not know who the ninjas are. Samurai must vote in the game thread ONLY. Outside collaboration is not allowed unless they are Monk Samurai.
      • Once a Samurai or a Ninja is killed they can no longer vote in the game, but they are allowed to interact as "spirits".
      • Insta-Lynched: In a day phase, if a Samurai receives at least 51% of the votes (eg: there's 11 players and 6 vote against the same person) Insta-lynch is invoked and that person is automatically lynched.
      • You may change your vote as many times as you like until the day phase concludes or insta-lynch is invoked.
      • If a player misses/does not vote in 3 consecutive day phases, he/she is insta-lynched for inactivity by the game host. This is in addition to votes made.
      • Each game phase will end in 24 hours whether the ninjas choose a victim or not, or the samurai fail to vote to lynch someone. Failure means the ninja did not murder anyone or the samurai chose not to lynch anyone.
      • As long as at least (1) ninja communicates the kill to the game host, the ninjas will not forfeit their night phase if not all the ninjas are present to agree on the victim within the time allotted (eg: if only 2 of the 3 ninjas have agreed and time is almost up, those 2 can go ahead and PM the game host the Ninja's murder..or whichever ninjas are active at the time).

Game Players:
      Every person who signs up to play is PM'd a role by the game host. The roles are assigned randomly. Those roles are as follows:

Samurai:
      Every new "day" in the game, the Samurai vote to execute the person they think is a Ninja. The Ninjas also participate in the voting process of the game, and are treated as Samurai during the day. The person who is lynched may not participate in any further voting.

Ninjas:
      Every "night" in the game, the Ninjas choose someone to murder in secret by PM’ing the victim’s name to the game host. There are usually more than one ninja in a game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose one Samurai to murder per night phase.

Special Roles:

Ninja Kage
      Head of the Ninjas. Whenever investigated always appears to be a samurai.

Ninja Assassin
      Can take down the toughest opponents, even a samurai guard does not protect sufficiently against this ninja, the warlord cannot protect any samurai from a ninja when the Assassin uses this ability. This ability however can only be used three times. The Ninja needs to PM the game host if he or she wishes to use this formidable ability. Even if the ability was not needed it still counts as a use.

Ninja Shadow Master
      PM Game Host a members name. That player cannot use their special ability during the night phase. Does not affect passive abilities such as the Kensai's special escape skill. The Shadow Master may not target the same player two night phases in a row.

Geisha
      Every night (after the samurai vote) this master entertainer may try to pry tight lips loose whether another player is a ninja or samurai will soon be found out by sending the game host a PM with the players name. The game host will confirm or deny the inquiry. The Geisha may reveal his/her role to the samurai in hopes of lynching a ninja, but in turn risks their own life as the ninjas are sure to murder the Geisha the next night phase. If the Geisha wishes to remain anonymous, he or she may try to get other samurai to go along with who they are voting for. This too can be deceptive as anyone can try this trick. If the Geisha dies, the Geisha can no longer pry lips loose.

Samurai Warlord
      Every night the Warlord may PM the game host a member’s name to save from the clutches of the ninjas. This ability will successfully save a samurai if the player chosen to be saved was also targeted that same night by the ninjas or the ronin. The Warlord does not know who the ninjas are. The Warlord cannot choose to protect himself or herself.

Ronin
      PM Game Host the player you believe is a ninja during the night phase. That player will be killed by a Samurai's sword and will be obvious.

Monk Samurai
      A group of samurai who knows what each other's roles are.

New Samurai
      New to the stronghold and will always seem to be a ninja when inquired about by the Geisha.

Samurai Guard
      PM Game Host the player they wish to protect. If the player is targeted the samurai guard will take the deadly strike instead and is killed. If the player is targeted twice, the player will be killed anyways unless another ability protects them.

Samurai Kensai
      A Samurai so skilled they can escape death automatically during the night phase. This ability functions 3 times during the game without the player's choice. It will appear no one targeted the Kensai at all. The Kensai will receive a PM secretly from the game host to inform the Samurai one of his or her special escape abilities has been used when she or he is targeted. Even the Ninja Assassin's ability cannot kill the Samurai Kensai when he can still escape death. This ability does not protect the Kensai from votes to be lynched.

HOW TO VOTE:
      • For a vote to count, the player must put their vote in the following tag: [ vote ] Name Here [ /vote ] (do not include the spaces).
      • The name will appear like this: Name Here and will be counted by the game host.

Goodies:

*If the Samurai win all Samurai will get a Samurai Award badge even the ones that died.
      *If the Ninja win all Ninjas will get a Ninja Award badge even the ones that died.
      Last edited by Seiei; 03-05-2017 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Removed birthday special from title, CL is still running this event as planned.

Heldawn

Crazy

Country
      Japan

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Ninja Game

Games Sign Ups:
      Post here to signup for Crazy League's Ninja Game! This is a special CL Event for AL's Birthday. For the first time CL presents the Ninja game with Ninja and Samurai plotting against each other take each other out. Which winning team will you be on? Honorable sacrifice still means you win if your team wins. Let the fun Begin! ^_^

Game Host:

@Heldawn

Game Players: (15 to 25 needed)
      @Izzy
      @D Va
      @Ryuji
      @WickedWhit
      @DaddyCool
      @Kyle_ap_Evan
      @TheFailedNinja
      @Chlobo
      @Pirate Timelord
      @Setsuna
      @Anbuu
      @CuteKitty
      @Master of Vvardenfel
      @Charles_Dyer
      @Papa Jupiter
      Last edited by Seiei; 03-08-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added Players, Now have 15

Mischievous Kitsune
      *sigh*

Bemused

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I am in.
      Mischievous Kitsune, If found return to AisakaTaiga.
      Back in the Habit.

Strawberry Trapper <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I'm in ^__^

@YukiChan you should join too

"(Trap in Dice) I want to start
      (Trap in Night) From a trap of love
      (Trap in Heart) While dancing, playing the roulette of life"

Mischievous Kitsune
      *sigh*

Bemused

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Ninja Game (Birthday Special)

Back in the Habit.

"Ryu is tired," says Ryu as he lays down.

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

*throws a ninja star into @Heldawn 's door with a note attached to it that says "Ryuji is in"*
      The Mischievous Kitsune of AL is my Mistress.
      YukiChan is my mistress and the almighty princess of AL

Thanks to Aunt Whit for the sig and avi pics!
      Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
      City Morgue, You stab'em we slab 'em
      If you would like to join the Visual Novel Clan, please click the picture below:

Thanks to Chibi Angel for the VN clan pic!

Curse Being X!

☆ALJ/CN Mod☆
      "Vampire labeled me the blood sipper"

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sign me up!... ^_^
      Psst... Everything in my signature is a clickable link... Except for the dropbox...

Head Moderator
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I thought I signed up for this.
      Last edited by Chlobo; 02-16-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Mischievous Kitsune
      *sigh*

Bemused

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
      I thought I signed up for this
      You signed up for the Mafia Game.
      Back in the Habit.

"Ryu is tired," says Ryu as he lays down.

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@TheFailedNinja better join this xP
      The Mischievous Kitsune of AL is my Mistress.
      YukiChan is my mistress and the almighty princess of AL

Thanks to Aunt Whit for the sig and avi pics!
      Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
      City Morgue, You stab'em we slab 'em
      If you would like to join the Visual Novel Clan, please click the picture below:

Thanks to Chibi Angel for the VN clan pic!

Curse Being X!

I love the fact my Skype works when it wants.

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I'm in.

Piratey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I didn't read a thing but SIGN ME UP

IT'S NOT GUCCI!!

Annoyed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sign me up!

"Back in the Habit"

(Psst. Click the banner for more info about the Raffle~)

Mischievous Kitsune
      *sigh*

Bemused

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_ap_Evan View Post
      I didn't read a thing but SIGN ME UP
      Yay, Kyle! <3
      Back in the Habit.

It's good to be back home.

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I'm in!!!!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information