A Literal Wizard
      Drunk

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

RS ALCON {Birthday Event}

~*RS Alcon*~

Welcome to RS's Animeleague Convention hosted in Roleplayers' Sanctuary. But there's a twist, while people are still running the convention as normal, not everyone who comes are Cosplaying, some are the real character come to check out how these things run, that means you could be Naruto, Batman, Lucky, or Tifa. If someone starts as the real characters others can be from an alternative universe or time etc. But if you want you can be an event runner, hosting a booth, yourself, or someone else attending the AL's convention. The state of the art convention center has entrances into it from all over, yes you can from another universe or existence and come into this fabulous convention.

OOC Stuff
      *RS Mods and assistants are all effectively the GM for this Event.
      *No character bio is required, just jump in and start posting.
      *Everyone is invited.
      *Normal RS rules apply

Goodies
      Everyone who posts in character in this thread gets a birthday hat, because you attended AL's Birthday Con.

IC:The main lobby has many entrances and exits. But what appears to be simple doors are in fact gates leading to and coming from other dimensions, realms, cities, universes, worlds, multiverses, and even the void. Quite literally anyone or anything from everywhere and nowhere could come and go from the main lobby to and from whence they came.

The convention center is a state of the art glass dome with an indoor style garden and 3 floors.

Upon entering is the wide and green lush garden lobby. Where con-goers can meet up with others, do photo shoots in designated cleared areas.

Down the main walk way is a pair of stair cases going up to the second floor. And between the stairs is an elevator with glass doors that access the 2nd and 3rd floors.

The doors to the main floor doors are under the staircases, and lead into a large room where concerts, talent show, parties and the main stage for the opening/closing ceremonies take place. The stage is set up with a digital adjusted background screen.

On the 2nd floor is where all the workshops, events, cafes, shop and vendor stands are in various conference rooms.

The 3rd floor, which is accessed through via stairs on the ends of the 2nd floor balcony, is an open lounging area that overlooks the lobby/gardens below.
      Sig and Avi by: WickedWhit

And as always, Stay Alive out there.

♥ Idol Princess ♥
      Embarrased

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: RS ALCON {Birthday Event}

"Sailor Moon!! Quick she's getting away!"

Usagi stumbles on to her feet and focuses on the minion from the Dark Kingdom. She reaches her hand to her Tiara.

"Moon.. Tiara... MAGIC!" She releases her Moon tiara attack and it heads straight towards the minion. As it hits there is a bright light, followed by an explosion. Usagi(Sailor Moon) is blown backwards from the force and knocked out.

As she awakes she is alone.. surrounded by fog like mist.

"W-where am I?" Usagi stutters to herself, looking around.

In the distance she notices a lone door, with a name on it. As she gets near, she touches the handle of the door and reads the name.

"ALcon?" She looks at it with utter confusion.

She twists the handle and the door opens, some kind of force sucks her in and she stumbles over on the floor inside the mysterious door. Usagi looks up and sees lots of people.. all in different outfits. Some even wearing the same as her.

"What the-?" Usagi stands up and looks behind her. The door had gone.
      The Poking Queen

It was Hanamura, the first point had been captured and the team was bearing down on the second point. The red team were holding strong, leaving a Bastion in the back corner to mow down anyone who came through the front door. The blue team had to think fast or they were going to lose this match. There were 3 ways into the room with the second point, which were the front door, high above on the right and another way to the left, but you had to be able to jump the huge gap for that way to be viable. More gunfire, Bastion had just taken down Soldier 76 who tried to run through the front, that wasn't going to work Jack, seriously. A random Scattershot ricochets all around the narrow corridor to the right, Hanzo obviously had his eye on that way, that left the left side, which seemed to be unguarded. The enemy Mei and Zarya were menacingly lurking around the centre of the point, they had to be lured off of the point somehow.

"They have a teleporter", came the voice of Pharah, who obviously was trying to push for an opening

This meant that the enemy had a Symmetra and more than likely her turrets were guarding that left side. Of course they had a Lucio hanging around, wall riding all around the room and this made up the enemy team. Reinhardt stood ready at the entrance, his shield up

"Everybody, I will be your shield"

No that wasn't going to work, his shield would only take so much damage and with that Bastion, it would be ripped to shreds. Mercy jumped up with the Pharah, powering her up for a full frontal attack, but again that wasn't going to work, Pharah would just get shot from the sky. Soldier, who had just respawned, sent a few warning shots from behind the shield, followed by his Helix Missile, aiming for the Bastion, but it would take more than that. Widowmaker stood high above way behind everyone else, not able to get a good sight of the Bastion, but then this gave D Va an idea. That left side was the weak point, Reinhardt could distract them with the rest of the team from he front as she snuck around the back and took them all out in one fell swoop with her ultimate which she was saving. She quickly boosted around to the left side as Reinhardt and the rest of the team barreled through the front door and sure enough, they took the bait. D Va waited on the left side, she could smell the sweet taste of victory, she knew this was the moment. They were all distracted and even the Bastion had moved, that was the moment....

"NERF THIS!!!"

She sent her mech zooming right for the middle of the point and none of them enemy team knew what just hit them, but something was wrong, it wasn't a normal explosion. D Va's eyes widened as she was dragged through a wormhole that her mech had somehow ripped open. She landed on the ground and looked around, rubbing her back. Just where was this place? It was crowded with people, all in what seemed like costumes. She then looked up and saw some banners bearing the name "ALcon"

"We...won right?"
      "I have so much to say but you're so far away"

My besties <3
      <3 Set made by my awesome princess YukiChan <3

The lights in the convention were gorgeous. The convention was gorgeous. Everything about this place had Zeta swooning. Nothing tickled her fancy quite like a convention. She had been working on her costume for weeks to get it perfect. With the short brown hair, wolf tooth necklas as well as wolf fur cape, and tattered shirt and skirt she was dressed as none other than Princess Mononoke. The beloved princess who sought to protect nature.

She stood at the ALCon GM's booth, watching people coming through the entrance and instantly enjoying themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals. She knew that the actual characters from the shows she enjoyed would most likely show up. Even though she was a GM she was still intimidated and excited about that fact. She nervously tousled the Birthday hats that were sitting on the booth next to her.

It was then that she noticed someone suddenly appear in front of her. A woman decked in a mecha - themed uniform. Her eyes widened. Nerves uneasy. She recognized this character from a game she very much enjoyed. As she approached, her confidence a mask covering her excitement, Zeta held out an AL Birthday hat and smiled cheerily.

"Hello! Welcome to ALCon! As an honored guest I offer you this birthday hat. It's a special day."

D Va turned and looked to the person who had just approached her. She was still a little bit disoriented as she could have sworn she was just in Hanamura, then again maybe she was and this was one of her biggest fans

"Oh you must be one of my fans", she stated, smiling as she took the birthday hat, "Would you like an autograph?"

She then readjusted her headset and put her gun away

"Also am I still in Hanamura?"

My besties <3

A Literal Wizard
      Drunk

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

As walker landed, the world felt weird. he'd felt "Cauldron" worlds before. but here, the skin of reality felt simply porous here. a steampunk Darth Vader hissed at his sudden appearance.

"you're the real deal...." Walker muttered looking at the brassy dome of the Dark father

"Search your feelings. you know it to be true"

"Well.... maybe not" lets go get you through the gates then. maybe I can figure out what's going on in this "Alcon" place

Walker had tucked his wings in until they were far too small for him to fly. till they almost seem constumy. he passed a group of kids also with costumed wings,

"Maximum ride?" he wondered out loud.

He queued in the entrance line. Steam punk Darth Vader close behind.

"Wait- Haunamura? that's Overwatch~ right?" he said more to himself, but he was sure Dva had heard.

D Va's attention had turned as she heard the word Hanamura mentioned. She looked in the direction of someone who was staring back at her

"Did...you just say Hanamura?"

She then began walking towards the person

"I need to know where I am...I was just in a match and well...ended up here before finding out if we won...."

My besties <3

♥ Idol Princess ♥
      Embarrased

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Usagi noticed people were queuing for something, as she started to walk over she tripped over something and went tumbling in to them.

"Ow ow ow ow" She groaned, rubbing her behind and getting back on to her feet. "I-I'm so sorry"

Usagi didn't recognize any of these people and she started to panic, as she cried, her tiara flashed and sent out deafening high frequencies.
      The Poking Queen

Zeta looked at D Va with an odd expression. Maybe she was confused on where she was at? They probably could have thought of a better way of getting everyone here so that people were at least sober and clear minded. Before she could reply another had come by and started talking to the Overwatch fighter. She was eaves dropping, admittedly, but not much was said before someone else had joined them and stumbled. Zeta rushed forward to help the woman up, but paused when she noticed who it was. A cosplayer or?

"Are you ok?" She asked as she started to hand Usagi a birthday hat, but dropped it upon hearing the sharp sound. Quickly Zeta covered her ears and cried a little. "Ooowww" She moaned, her head ringing. Why couldn't she have been born as a super hero of some sort? Someone with special powers? Instead she was just a normal, boring human.

A Literal Wizard
      Drunk

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

"Uhm.. so, this world is like... well, you're just fiction where I come from okay? A Character in a videogame played internationally in competitions... but... haha~"

Walker pulls out his phone looking up the previous years world cup game, where the person playing DVA had been accidentally disconnected shortly after her game winning nuke had been set off on the point.

"This look familiar?"

D Va looked at the phone and her eyes widened

"YES!! THAT WAS THE GAME!!!

She then looked away from the phone and back at Walker

"DID WE WIN?! I'M DYING TO KNOW!!"

But then that begged another question...

"Wait...then I'm not in Hanamura?"

My besties <3

A Literal Wizard
      Drunk

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Nope, Dunno where you are boss. It's like a cauldron world, ~that is, a place where many random dimensional travels can end up. but it seems to be extra hole-ly Giving myself a google, I'm some original character by a guy on a forum role-play. you however, you're like famous.

the sonic blast from the young lady deafened walker briefly. he looked over. putting a pinky in his ear.

"that's one of the sailor scouts it seems... must be bleed over from arthur, I've never seen it"

Steampunk Darth Vader quietly watches everyone.

"I think we're here to have fun, so, I'd leave the stress of the battles behind, Dva. your team won. you got play of the game, and took home gold~ how does that even work if you're in the game, was it like a game to you? what happened if you died?"

D Va breathed a sigh of relief, knowing her team won that was all that mattered to her

"We just respawn when we die...I mean it hurts....but normally I have my mech..."

She then looked at the girl giving off the huge frequency

"I haven't heard anything like that since Lucio tried to knock me of of Ilios..."

My besties <3

A Literal Wizard
      Drunk

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Walker chuckles. "that sounds interesting. what's it like to be healed by mercy?" he asked letting his miniature sky blue wings fluff up a little. he looks over to the sailor scout, who was being helped by staff, had she not been helped he might have swooped in, but he was tired after his flight and just wanted a drink and some company.

"you want to grab a soda or somthing?"

♥ Idol Princess ♥
      Embarrased

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

"U-uh thank you" Usagi whimpered as she wiped her tears, smiling at the woman who kindly helped her. As Usagi stopped crying the deafening sound stopped.

"Why is that girl dressed like me" she said pointing to a girl who was dressed as Sailor Moon. "W-where am I?"
      The Poking Queen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information