• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Someone offer advice please.

My guardian bought tickets for me and my two other friends for Saturday and Sunday for the London anime con a week or two ago. The issue is- aren't they supposed to be delivered to your house? Because if so then we haven't received them yet and I'm very worried we won't be able to get in. We've emailed also but they haven't got in contact so can someone please help me out a bit?
      Last edited by ZombieXGamer; 02-02-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: .

Post Re: Someone offer advice please.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieXGamer View Post
      My guardian bought tickets for me and my two other friends for Saturday and Sunday for the London anime con a week or two ago. The issue is- aren't they supposed to be delivered to your house? Because if so then we haven't received them yet and I'm very worried we won't be able to get in. We've emailed also but they haven't got in contact so can someone please help me out a bit?
      Hi, no tickets dont get delivered, all you need to do is arrive at the door at 12 and just say your names and the crew will have a sheet and will sign you in and give you a wrist band.

Assistant
      There is only one chance in life

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Someone offer advice please.

also on the LAGC website where you register and pay there is a link to print out the ticket if you prefer a hard copy.
      I hope this helps

Wibbly~Wobbly
      Procrastination Level - Godly

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieXGamer View Post
      Hi,

As above - its a digital ticket system, so you get an email with your ticket not a physical one. There is also backup name list which you use your ID and can get your entry that way.

Depending on when you emailed, most of the crew are here setting up, so have limited email access now.

Creative Arts & Writing - You should go here!
      You're so far past the line, You've gone past the Medusa Cascade, through Narnia and landed smack bang in the middle of Mordor. Where you killed the cookie monster, dissected him, then tried to eat him before choking to death on his insides.

Thankyou all so much- we've never done anything like this before so this is such a relief off of our shoulders. Thankyou once again

Thread Information