• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Question Still no word from animeleague about claiming free tickets

Hello,

Not sure which is the appropriate place to put this. Apologies if the thread is misplaced, mods feel free to move wherever.

At the July convention, I received a prize of two free tickets to the upcoming convention as a prize for coming third in the DDR tournament. I followed the instructions on the piece of paper and e-mailed info@Anime league.com -and- registrations@Anime league.com with all the info required. This was one week ago. The piece of paper said that they will e-mail me back usually within 48 hours to confirm, but I still have not heard back from them. londonanime.con page still says "Ticket Status: Not Paid". I am worried that my tickets will not be accepted as my understanding is that registration closes a week prior to the event. I apologise if I am being impatient and this is run of the mill. Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated; any required personal information (such as my name or e-mail address used) will be PM'd to an administrator on request.

Thanks again,
      NBT
      Last edited by NBT; 01-31-2017 at 06:31 PM. Reason: edit: whoops, looks like something messed up with the email address formatting... sorry user Anime if I pissed you off by pag

Awesome Admin
      Roaaaawr

Friendly

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Still no word from animeleague about claiming free tickets

@NBT Apologies - I've just found your email. It went into the spam box, and I was only able to find it by searching for your email address from your forum account.

I'll answer it shortly for you

Locking this thread now.
      Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJed
      I'm ill enough as it is, don't need you bunch of braindead fools nomming on me and making it worse

Thread Information