• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Results 1 to 4 of 4

    1. #1

      can i buy tickets for LAGC Friday party only??

      hi, i was just wondering if there's a way i can just pay for the party part of LAGC on Friday (like i really want to go to the party mainly to hear Bentobox but he's only performing on friday and im travelling from stadfordshire as that's where my university is) i dont think i'll make it for the whole day and i dont want to pay 9 just for it.
       

    2. #2
      Administrator
      This is a dark world
       
      Cool
       
      Ferefire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2003
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      61,321

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      23,647

      Re: can i buy tickets for LAGC Friday party only??

      Quote Originally Posted by kasumikat View Post
      hi, i was just wondering if there's a way i can just pay for the party part of LAGC on Friday (like i really want to go to the party mainly to hear Bentobox but he's only performing on friday and im travelling from stadfordshire as that's where my university is) i dont think i'll make it for the whole day and i dont want to pay 9 just for it.
      @kasumikat Yep, you can buy on the door after 7pm for 5 on Friday.
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

    3. #3

      Re: can i buy tickets for LAGC Friday party only??

      Quote Originally Posted by Ferefire View Post
      @kasumikat Yep, you can buy on the door after 7pm for 5 on Friday.
      perfect! thank you so much, also how do i drop out of the talent show? because im not sure if id be ready to play my bass on friday.... im still quite unsure about it at this point....
       

    4. #4
      Administrator
      This is a dark world
       
      Cool
       
      Ferefire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2003
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      61,321

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      23,647

      Re: can i buy tickets for LAGC Friday party only??

      Quote Originally Posted by kasumikat View Post
      perfect! thank you so much, also how do i drop out of the talent show? because im not sure if id be ready to play my bass on friday.... im still quite unsure about it at this point....
      Email events@animeleague.com to let them know
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •