• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Icebreaker Event (All Join In!) 27th January - 3rd February

Name: Mike or Spikey or Clarky, but i do prefer mike.

Fact: I have perfect pitch, play me any note on any instrument and i'll tell you exactly what it is without having to look. Same goes for chords. However I'm not so good with bass notes.
      Question for everyone but i don't know how to tag everyone. Would you rather read a manga or a graphic novel, given the choice?

@HouseClark Hello!
      I would rather read Manga. I've always had manga, not so much graphic novels and I think that's why.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is 20. GOD i'M OLD.

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@HouseClark Graphic Novel as long as its Deadpool or Punisher.

Time to jump in and answer all of the things!

Name: Alex / Dodeca / Crossbit

Fact: I love building plastic mecha kits when I have the time, there's something just so satisfying about cutting out bits of plastic and popping them together and whittling down bits here and there to smooth it out, and at some point I'll get round to painting them too (and make a mess of everything, I'm sure). I have 5 or 6 Gunpla and Kotobukiya kits on my shelf, each waiting for that magical weekend where I can just sit down and build it until my fingers start screaming at me. Now if I could just find somewhere to display them all, I'd be set!

Question: Favourite sport, whether to watch or play? I like tennis, for both - although I am absolutely godawful at the whole 'playing' bit.

@Thaquiry I'd want to go give or take 150 years into the future; just out of curiosity more than anything else, to see a world beyond my lifespan but not so far ahead as to feel alien.

@Anime Fairy Precisely 17 cadbury's chocolate fingers, which are now mine. *yoink*

@IkkleGemz That weekend has come and gone, but I spent it visiting family. This weekend, I don't really know yet.

@JazMac I'd go for 80s/90s, less for the quality of the anime itself but the dire state of many subs/dubs back then. I've seen so many older 'official' subtitles just turn to gibberish halfway through a season.

@Devortion Nope, not a big fan of either MOBAs or TCGs. I used to love collecting Pokemon cards when I was a card, but literally never played a game of them, so... yeah.

@Hina19 I've not been to one! I'm weighing up MAGC for later in the year, though I'm not quite decided yet.

@FetchingTurnip1 Psychological drama or a good bit of (tragic) romance. Both in one, ideally.

@Chaosymphonia Rough Divide (FFVIII)

@Cmartins Final Fantasy IV. It was the only SNES era FF I really latched onto, and the most 'classic' game that I'll regularly(ish) revisit.

@Strawberrytea ALL OF THE THINGS.

@K9Slash Coke!

@YukiChan I'm not much into Disney, but I always loved The Fox And The Hound when I was younger.

@Blissharmony That one 'Admin Assistant' job which translated to 'stand in the supply closet all day scanning and/or shredding things, being treated like you don't exist by all of your supposed colleagues'.

@InsaneMagician Either Dragonball Z (probably) or Gundam Wing, I think. All I can remember for certain is that it was something that aired on Cartoon Network/Toonami in the late 90s, haha.

@NBT I fell to my knees, at once in a state of total bliss and incomparable despair, laid bare to the realisation that my life would never be the same again. 'Why?', I proclaimed, 'Why?!', as the universe itself seemed to collapse in around me. (Yeeeah I didn't get the question either. )

@HouseClark It would depend on which graphic novel/manga was available, to be honest; I don't really have a universal preference for one or the other.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is 20. GOD i'M OLD.

Horny

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Dodeca Rugby Union is my fav to watch and play, though I'm a ultra marathon runner and enjoy my cycling to. Watch a bit of football and play five a side sometimes!

Head Moderator
      Going to be one of them weeks

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by HouseClark View Post
      Would you rather read a manga or a graphic novel, given the choice?
      @HouseClark Not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Dodeca View Post
      Question: Favourite sport, whether to watch or play?
      @Dodeca Motorsport, BTCC in particular

All art by YukiChan || Entrance Hall

Awesomeness Incarnate
      Awesomely Awesome

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

@HouseClark - Manga all the way. GNs have the advantage of generally being done in full colour, whilst manga tends to be just black and white, but that alone isn't enough to make me prefer them.

@Dodeca - Do eSports count?
      ... Yeah... I'm about as keen on sports as I am on tearing out my own teeth with a pair of pliers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information