• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Team Three (M-S) Get To Know [Icebreaker]

Uh oh theres a lot of responses for me to go through, this is what I get for being late home from work
      Hi my online name is Optix but everyone just tends to call me DJ.

Uhh interesting entertaining fact? I guess I currently participate in a gaming and anime podcast, theyre not big but I like doing them and it forces me to watch a ton of anime/play my backlog of games.

Now on to these questions:
      @Melonstellar I don't cosplay but have always liked the idea and like the medium, I am just not artsy enough or have the good ideas on what to do but the first con I went to was EGX in 2014.
      @Zach I would save videogames, maybe I have watched too many animes but I do like the task of progressing the story withh my actions in videogames (even if I am terrible at them).
      @MissPurple wow that is a hell of a lot of tabletop games, how do you begin to make one of those, let alone complete one each 2 weeks? The behaviour thing uhmmm I guess it would be for playing inappropriate games at the wrong times (I regularly forget there are other people on the bus at times)
      @serenitychan this is my first LAGC and I am kind of excited to see the anime and gaming scene in the London or southern area. That and I saw some Dragonball Z shoes at Hyper Japan 2016 and I absolutely regret not getting them so praying that they appear here at this con.
      @magibuttlet I cannot get enough of Kpop, it started off as a joke thing I liked to listen to but now I love all of it (well except for ballads).
      @sci_fi_law Is that an older style psp or a psvita? I have a PSVita and its real purdy besides the lack of games coming for it now.
      @RavenzMatteo I have not read a book in a while (shamefully) but I love the Millenium series by Stieg Larsson

uhh a unique question, hmm. What is your favourite anime/video game/tv show or cosplay item you have built that comes to your mind? Lately it would have to be playing through the game Life Is Strange, I normally hate adventure games but absolutely loved this one with a beautiful story to boot.
      Edit: oops I didnt even realise we were on page three ha
      Last edited by optix; 01-26-2017 at 11:55 PM.

:D

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@optix welcome

ooo my fave anime is hunter x hunter, my fave game must be the walking dead but I also love darksiders... hard to choose a favorite haha

The horror, the horror!

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@optix
      It's the old PSP. I've always wanted one and now I went and bought one. So far I only have God of War for it but I plan to do a bit of shopping.
      I hate getting home late from work; I can relate. Luckily it doesn't happen too often these days.

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@sci_fi_law are you excited for God of War 4?
      congrats on your PSP xD

The horror, the horror!

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@magibuttlet
      Thanks!
      I would be excited about God of War 4... if I could afford to buy a PS4... I'm somehow in a constant state of financial insufficiency.

I assume you enjoyed God Of War 1-3? I always wanted to but never got round to doing so on my ps3 (same with the Uncharted series) what one is your favourite so far?

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@sci_fi_law aww man D: maybe one day haha. same you know DX all my moneys go into uni

@optix ive never got to play 1 and 2 but ive played the 3rd one a lot xD and I loved it so 3 xD and then my ps3 broke :'(

The horror, the horror!

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@optix
      I liked the first God of War on PS2. I never played 3.
      Sorry to hear about your PS3. Mine makes weird noises once in a while. I hope it won't break.

@magibuttlet
      One day... as long as the dream is alive, I'll find a way.
      But seriously: how can money go so quickly? I never understood. It's a mystery.

One good turn deserves my dying

zzzz

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Sorry, in here sporadically and only now since I was kept up by a phone call from a sibling *yawns loudly*

Quote Originally Posted by magibuttlet View Post
      Hellsing Ultimate abridged is still on my watch list xD ive only seen half of an episode.

What is everybody's favorite abridged series? i cant choose one but I like Seven deadlt Shmucks, MAGI: the abridged series of magic, HA X HA, HxH - the five Minuit movie, JJBATAS parody, Buttbuttination Clbuttroom (Assassination Classroom Abridged-Parody) <3
      Hmm, well I really enjoy how well they've made the SAO abridged parody, really feels like a different show to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post
      uhh a unique question, hmm. What is your favourite anime/video game/tv show or cosplay item you have built that comes to your mind? Lately it would have to be playing through the game Life Is Strange, I normally hate adventure games but absolutely loved this one with a beautiful story to boot.
      Life is strange was a great experience, loved the different pacing of it all making it keep interest, though I must admit I did guess a couple of the parts of it.
      Favourite anime is difficult, game, well, I'll throw Binding of Isaac rebirth into the ring, spent way too many hours on that, tv show I'll go with Garth Marenghi's darkplace just as the first that came to mind, and I'm not too good at making a lot of things yet, though I guess I could custom-make now that I have control over the production machinery ^_^

Catch you guys tomorrow, sleep is .. more than necessary ... 5 hours till I wake ;-;
      Thank you, your empty platitude has led me to a new sense of well-being and happiness, it's amazing how things get better by such noble efforts.

If you didn't notice the sarcasm there, well, maybe try coming up with something more meaningful or just not saying anything at all, please and thank you~

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@sci_fi_law taxes D: damn it. i shall pray for your ps3 xD

Oh btw I kind of meant my question to be a general pick your favourite topic, you don't have to answer them all XD. Yea things have got so pricey so quickly, buying things for the Nintendo Switch is less than ideal currently.

OMG, one day off the computer and you have filled 3 pages, @sci_fi_law even replied while I was writing.... and even a couple more of you while I was finishing... three now xD

My name is Luis (Luis-siuL), I've been almost one year living in london and one and a half in UK. I'm from Spain, but a curiosity about me is that I'm half english .

I read a lot, A LOT of manga and manwa, even more since I discovered that I can do it on my mobile phone n__nU.

@Melonstellar I don't want to remember my first cosplay, it was a Sora without wig or shoes, just the keyblade was good... and it was just a borrowed cosplay... meh, I don't want to remember that one xD. My first real one was Gakupo, ina con called Gamepolis in Malaga, Spain. Btw, nice deviantART :3

@MissPurple Easy! I would like to do a lots of acrobatic stuff while I'm performing!

@magibuttlet My obsession right now is overwatch... is to addictive xD. About my favourite animes... I have too many, but Code Geass, Death Note, Anohana, Erased, Neon Genesis, Trigun or Cowboy bebop are the fisrt ones that I've thought about xD

@ serenitychan I've been in some cons in Spain, but I also went to a couple of Hyper japans in London and the MCM London , it will also be my first time attending LAGC in London

@RavenzMatteo Prince of Nothing; those books are fuckingly amazing and anyones have read them.... I just found the three fisrt book in my local library in Spain and I was completly shocked after reading them. It's a kind a adult fantasy world with magic and a lot of cospiracy and politics... it's very difficult to explain, but if I told u that the writer has a a PhD in philosophy... you can imagine how crazy is that book xD

@optix Umm... I think that it should be a couple of light spears that I did for a Warhammer fantasy Live action role-playing game, I felt really cool fighting with two spears and they were made with different colours (green and red, my family shield colour) that gave them a really exotic look

Btw, I'm not really into Jojo's , I've tried and I find really cool and/or funny every JojoĦs realted stuff... but I still haven't tried it properly >__<

My question would be... "Have you ever made friends in a con? Did you meet whit them after the con?"
      I've been in several cons, but I always go with friends and at the end I've never made new friends in a con :s. I'm trying to change that this time :p

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Siul21 hii
      I want to play overwatch but i dont really have time to i know its awesome though xD

Same, Ive been to cons with friends but never made any friends there. Perhaps because im a bit shy D: but this time im going to actually try xD

Its okay if you dont like jojo xD i was actually forced into it because i refused to watch it ahahha but now im inlove xD

dang you guys are fast XD
      My name's Tahmid, or Tom if you want. And I am not an alcoholic.
      I absolutely LOVE anime, manga, video games but just don't have time for it now cause first year uni sucks. Interesting fact? I marathoned seasons 1-6 of Game of Thrones and finished it 3 days before a big physics exam which I promptly did less than stellar in. No regrets.
      I am currently OBSESSED with JOJO - there's just sooo many memes! Just finished the first season of Stardust Crusaders

@Melonstellar James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2 at MCM 2014 - even though I look nothing like him

@Zach Hegarty gaming cause the persona series is basically anime right?!

@MissPurple turning into a completely different person when intoxicated ahaha

@serenitychan MCM Comicon in 2014, 2015, 2016. Hyper Japan in 2015. Never been to the LAGC before ahaha

@magibuttlet Animes are probably Steins;Gate, FMA: Brotherhood and the JoJo series. Games are the PS2 Metal Gear Solid games and Persona 4 Golden

@RavenzMatteo GAME OF THRONES BECAUSE I WANT TO GET DRUNK WITH TYRION

@optix JoJo season 2: BATTLE TENDENCY - ngl the AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS was one of the reasons I started going gym again XD

@Siul21 never have, but I intend to in this con

My question: do you guys have any favourite anime youtubers? I'm a big fan of Lost Pause, he is probably one of my favourite youtubers of all time.

@magibuttlet @MissPurple @missr @optix @RavenzMatteo @sci_fi_law @serenitychan @Siul21 @Melonstellar

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@NotAnAlcoholic hii
      Hahah same ive been obsessed with jojo for the past 2 months xDD and cant get enough of the memes and crack vidoes xD <3

I dont really have a fave anime youtuber, I just watch random videos from random people about anime xD but I love OMG ANIME that make vine compilarions and cracks. And Earl of bassington which is my favourite abridged channel. Bit my all time fave yourubers are the gamegrumps >

What do you study?
      And who's your fave jojo character so far? :3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information