• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Team Three (M-S) Get To Know [Icebreaker]

Thanks for the warnings about the tube stuff just in case. Im going down on the Saturday and will probably see a few panels at the gaming stage while tooling around looking for anything that catches my eye between that, the videogames and the downstairs stage, I also love learning tabletop games so if I find people to crash a game with I might do that too. The end of the night I will either hang around at the baka punk thing or Meltdown bar is somewhat closeish to kings cross (where I will be going home from) so I may just end up there.
      @sci_fi_law what figurines are you aiming for or are you more an anything that looks good kind of person as there are too many you collect?

The horror, the horror!

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@optix
      I have a few figurines in mind: if I find a Belldandy figure from Ah Megami-Sama and it's a good price, I'll definitely buy it. Also looking for Ainz and Albedo from Overlord. The ones I've seen online are really expensive... perhaps I'll get lucky, but I don't have my hopes up too much.
      Also, I'd love to try some tabletop games.

A bird can fly away, but a person has to stay.

Bemused

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by sci_fi_law View Post
      @optix
      I have a few figurines in mind: if I find a Belldandy figure from Ah Megami-Sama and it's a good price, I'll definitely buy it. Also looking for Ainz and Albedo from Overlord. The ones I've seen online are really expensive... perhaps I'll get lucky, but I don't have my hopes up too much.
      Whilst I know little about figurines of than if I like it, I buy it, as for tabletop games I'm sure that you'll get that chance. :-) Do you have favourites, or just looking for something new? I'll be bringing love letter & skull, along with a outdated magic deck and some playing cards, not much, just to fill in any spare minutes between things or to chill if feeling worn out.

Also, sorry for not posting in here much, I keep forgetting or getting distracted. So close now!
      It doesn't matter how undignified the means, if you get the results, and don't compromise on your morals.

Come along and give some a go then.

I own one figure, Al-Azif from Demonbane.
      I'm not planning on picking any more up though, I end up skint enough as it is, but if I see something I really like I might.

The horror, the horror!

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'll definitely try tabletop games. Last time played those was like 20 years ago and it was something like snakes and ladders...

I'll definitely try tabletop games. Last time played those was like 20 years ago and it was something like snakes and ladders...
      We'll have plenty to try

Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post

hey @missr I have always wanted to jump into the k-drama hole but I don't really know whats good or bad considering there are so many on netflix, what are some of your favourites?

ok
      I don't know which K-dramas are available on netflix but some great ones to start with in my opinion are Coffee Prince, My love from another star, Goblin and My name is kim sam soon. I generally love to watch romcoms or the more tragic ones I could give more precise recommendations if you tell me some of your interests in terms of dramas

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information