Administrator
      Roawr

Angry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Team Two (F-L) Get To Know [Icebreaker]

Welcome to the Icebreaker event! This group topic shall be open for the next week. Participants in this topic shall be;

@Fasbeer
      @Filippoja
      @Immi99
      @Joey9
      @jominerva
      @kdace10
      @KEIKUNz
      @Lithiak

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP TWO AND A HALF

This is optional and if you have the time, buttt, want to get to know even more people? There's five topics TOTAL in this section. Why not go check them out and get to know people in those topics too?

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Team Two (F-L) Get To Know [Icebreaker]

Hi I'm Charlotte
      This will be my third time at LAGC but my first time going alone so I'm very nervous :/

I'm going all three days in cosplay. Is anyone else cosplaying? If you are then who are you going as?

Shy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Immi99

Hi Charlotte!

My name's Connor
      This is my.. second time at a full Anime league event, though i'm a regular attendee at MCM birmingham and... sometimes london, honestly with cosplay, you shouldn't be too nervous, you've got the character as a 'mask' after all haha.

I'll only be there on the sunday unfortunately, however i WILL be cosplaying, Most likely as Qrow from RWBY, my friend who is also coming with me will be cosplaying (hopefully) as selene from underworld

Hi Charlotte and Connor

My name's Kyle.
      This will be my first time attending LAGC, so i am quite excited to see what they have to offer, i would love to cosplay however i can't think of any characters that would suit me.
      Charlotte who are you cosplay as ?, I'm sure both of your costumes will be awesome

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Lithiak Qrow! My friends recently made me watch Rwby and I'm so glad they did

@kdace10 I'll be cosplaying Haru from Free! (anime) on Friday, Ariel from The Little Mermaid ( /Kingdom Hearts) on Saturday and A formal version of Eevee from Pokemon on Sunday

Shy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Immi99 Haha yep, it'll be my first time as Qrow, normally i cosplay Alucard from hellsing, but i felt that, new year, new cosplay after all, so now i've got two! major issue is the transport of the sword... hopefully the bag i've got will keep it safe till i get there!

@kdace10 Hmm, well cosplay is for everyone, just pick your favorite character, and do it! Don't worry about not suiting the character, cosplay is all about fun after all

Although, looking forwards to meeting everyone as i don't usually do london events

@Immi99 They sound awesome , i'm sure you will have an amazing time going around as all of them

@Lithiak Since i have moved closer to London recently so i am planning to go to as many events as possible, so i will have plenty of time to find a character i'm confident to cosplay as.

Let's start some chat's ...... What is everyone's favorite anime (or Favorite of 2016) ???

Hi all
      My name is Joey
      My laptop not connect to the friging internet so have to do this on my phone so sorry if I'm not making sense

@Immi99 no cosplaying for me this is my first ever con of any kind going for all three finally got the day off wotk also going by myself

@kdace10 only got into anime about a year and a half ago. Fav has to be hunterxhunter

Any one else staying at the hostel?
      (Know there's a special thread for that but can't think of any other questions too tired I'll try again at the weekend )

Shy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@kdace10 Hmm thats a rather tough question for me.. though my all time favorite has to be Hellsing ultimate, its just so accurate to the manga aswell, which is rather rare i find. But really i like so many anime series its really difficult.

@Joey9 Hi Joey! and in answer... Nope, not for me, as i'm just there the sunday, also... admittedly i feel i'd be rather uncomfortable at a hostel, too many nerves, haha.

So, what actually got you guys into the anime scene? as in the conventions and all that.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@kdace10 Some of my favourites from last year are, Yuri on Ice, Bungou Stray Dogs and My Hero Academia

@Joey9 I won't be :/

@Lithiak Cool, i have not seen hellsing Ultimate yet but it has been on my watch list for a while.

@Immi99 I also quite enjoyed Bungou stray dogs and My hero Academia, there were a lot of good ones for 2016

@Joey9 Don't worry i'm in the same boat, i only started in August but have been hooked on anime since

I will have to say my top 3 of 2016 would have to be KonoSuba, Alderamin on the Sky and Re:Zero (I need a second season)

Hi guys the name is Fasbeer!
      Got so busy with university coursework completely forgot to post here.
      This will be my first time at LAGC but i've been attending MCM comiccon for the past year.
      I will be cosplaying as Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist and goinf all three days!
      @Immy99 awesome that you're going all three days. I currently dont know anyone there, wanna head in together?
      and tbh i mostly watch animes that have finished and not the ones that are ongoing so cant say what my favorite of 2016 would be.
      hey @kdace10 where in london will you be going from?
      hey @Joey9 , i'm living at a student accommodatoin near Euston!
      hey @Lithiak havent heard about RWBY, is it an anime or manga? and whats it about?

I'd love to get to know all of you can meet you guys at LAGC!

Shy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Fasbeer RWBY is... erm... i don't know if you'd call it an anime, but its made by roosterteeth, in the style of anime, i think they're making a manga on it, here's a link! http://roosterteeth.com/show/rwby

@Lithiak , it looks like a sort of RPG Gameplay, is it any good?

Shy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Fasbeer Hmm, i wouldn't call it that, simply its an animation series, and yes its good, least i think so, not sure what i'd compare it to though... Make sure you start right at volume one though!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information