• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Team One (A-E) Get To Know [Icebreaker]

@Chaosymphonia me too oh yeah that's bleach opening 6, i like that one too I think naruto shippuden op 8 is good, also akame ga kill op 2 and the amnesia op, i also have way too many but those are the ones i think of now xD I also listen to vocaloid songs, they're awesome too

@Chaosymphonia - Not really no, I do tend to watch with interest tho, Im more a cosplayer T.B.H

@Alekola - Yes it can be, depending on the days you go, like Friday will be the least busy day for example (work day). But it does get busy during the weekend, as I've seen from Facebook, that over 700 people are going

@Emperor Phillip
      I meant is that where people tend to be more social as oppose to just loitering or wondering

@Alekola
      sameeee I feel like an idiot for it XD

hehe Long hair doesnt suit me, too flat and fine, but is super easy to put in a cap (my profile pic should show what my hair is like)

@Chaosymphonia
      I tend to listen to more the likes of two steps from hell now a days, but I do like the regal theatre / ethnic - SPIKA

@dathie - yes indeed more social

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Emperor Phillip oh my that's quite a lot :O but actually I don't mind that, it's probably easier to socialize when more people are there

@dathie me too xDD the wasted tuesday evenings ahahaa

yeah, it's easier to manage too (your hair looks cute by the way ) i've actually been trying to cosplay characters with my hair type now because it's getting more difficult to keep in a cap xD

@Alekola

Is it wrong for me to phone the and ask them for the time i wasted on them back?

aw thank you~ I wanted to do that initally, but i would have to string colour through my hair which is a bit of a nope (because of work)

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@dathie

nope, i'll help you do it D: to the time machine!!!

hehe oh yeah that's true :O but there's hair chalk which washes out which might work

@Alekola Currently hung up on snow's theme from FFXIII (even tho I'm not a fan of the game really, I do love the music tho) so I have that looped in the background I only recently saw Akame ga kill - the way it turned out... :'( got a lot of game of thrones vibes about halfway through
      @Emperor Phillip what characters do you usually cosplay as? And any particularly good ones you remember seeing? I remember one young girl that was at Hyper Japan with her mum as Ruby Rose from RWBY - it was awesome, especially the scythe! Full size and everything.
      @dathie I struggle to get into mainstream K/J-Pop (which I think Spika is? sorry, had to google ) I do like a few metal bands but more melodic like Dream Theater or Symphony X in case of heard of them?

@Alekola
      I can only imagine the convo:
      Past me: ooh lets watch this! maybe it got better
      me: NO STOP! You'll waste your time
      Past me: why? the plots already bad~
      me: its worse
      Past me: don't think it can get worse, anyways whats the worst that can happen~?
      me: you will-
      past me: *watches*
      me: fuuuuuuuuuuu.........

it does~ it feels bad tho! and some colours stay in for a couple washes because I have bleach blonde hair

@Chaosymphonia here you go~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I--cdqDbdU
      I prefer symponic metal but they are the likes of nightwish, kamelot, within temptation etc.
      two steps from hell is sound track, great epic music~

@dathie I'll give it a try while I play this next game of HotS (already liking it from the intro tho!)

@Chaosymphonia
      sure~ I prefer more dynamic stuff, so if the chorus doesnt get upbeat or dynamic in some way then I likely wont catch on~

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@dathie

NOOO!! xDDD the regret D': i would have to arrive in time to myself and shut down the internet xDD

oh i see that's lucky, my hair is black so i can't change the colour without a wig xD i would dye it but that's my current dilemma D:

@Chaosymphonia i actually haven't seen akame ga kill yet, i've only liked the song :O was it good? the way i find intro songs is by typing in 'top anime ops' into youtube and looking up all the good ones i hear xD

@Alekola
      ah the regret the regret!!! on the brightside, I get to ridicule the hell outta it!!

ahh Im naturally a dark ash, so born blonde gone ash. I have it bleached on top because I prefer my hair lighter~ (Aim being a white-ish, lilac-ey, silver. like silver but not straight up granny grey, like white with a tint of colour)

@Chaosymphonia - well man, I cosplay any character that I really like, like I have three cosplays Im taking to LAGC, my usual cosplay I usually wear is my Edward Kenway from Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is Friday, my saturday cosplay will be Deidara from Naruto, and my final and newest cosplay for Sunday will be Alucard from the Hellsing series I've seen many great cosplays over the many years I've been attending comic cons man, all so brilliant and unique

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information