• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Anyone else signed up for the talent show?

Hey guys anyone else signed up for the talent show? You don't have to say what you're doing if you want to keep it as a surprise. Just curious how many people I will be performing with as it's my first time.

I will be doing a dance but I'll keep the rest quiet for when I'm on stage hope I get my routine nailed or I might have to wing it.
      "Now behave or else I知 going to have to carve you into pretty little pieces."

you set my heart on FIIIIRE

Content

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Anyone else signed up for the talent show?

I'm performing in the talent show! It's my first time too so I'm pretty nervous but also really excited lol, good to know I'm not the only one ^.^; I'm singing but I'll also not say which song XD

~Objection~
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I haven't but I'll be cheering @whiscash girl on!

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by whiscashgirl View Post
      I'm performing in the talent show! It's my first time too so I'm pretty nervous but also really excited lol, good to know I'm not the only one ^.^; I'm singing but I'll also not say which song XD
      Aww that's cool I'll keep an eye out for you. Yeah I get terrible stage fright and tunnel vision so I'm hoping if I keep throwing myself in situations like that I'll get over it. Will be fun to perform in front of an audience for the first time. Even if I mess up I'm sure I'll still be happy.

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
      I haven't but I'll be cheering @whiscash girl on!
      That's nice I hope I find someone to cheer me on too!

~Objection~
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I'll cheer you on too!

you set my heart on FIIIIRE

Content

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwan View Post
      Aww that's cool I'll keep an eye out for you. Yeah I get terrible stage fright and tunnel vision so I'm hoping if I keep throwing myself in situations like that I'll get over it. Will be fun to perform in front of an audience for the first time. Even if I mess up I'm sure I'll still be happy.
      Same to you! oh man I know the feeling, the closest I've come to performing in front of people is karaoke but that feels like a little less pressure somehow XD I'm sure you'll be awesome, but having fun is the main thing! we can both cheer each other on together with @Chlobo lol ^_^

banner by my lovely wifey Chlobo! <3

Cosplay Journal | Cosplay Facebook | Fanfiction | Tumblr | deviantART | AFluffyRedCloudPro

~* LAGC 2017 Cosplays *~
      Friday
      Pearl (Tuxedo) ~ Steven Universe | Saturday Toriel ~ Undertale | Sunday Judy Hopps ~ Zootropolis

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Thanks ^-^

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Same. I did my first karaoke at lagc last year and my knees shook the whole time XD I suck at singing but I had fun. I'll cheer you on and keep an eye out for you guys. I'll stand out like a sore thumb XD

i signed up for the talent show but im not sure if i should perform or not.... im hoping to perform "dont say lazy" from K-on on my bass guitar and sing it. can you guys give me any advice on if i should do it? its like one of the main reasons i'll go on Friday

New Twilight Knight :)

Shy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'm in for the talent show, signed up to sing, not good at that so much in front of crowds so gonna face my social phobia and go for it

I've signed up for the talent show, going to be singing in my Edward Kenway Cosplay, so that will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by kasumikat View Post
      i signed up for the talent show but im not sure if i should perform or not.... im hoping to perform "dont say lazy" from K-on on my bass guitar and sing it. can you guys give me any advice on if i should do it? its like one of the main reasons i'll go on Friday
      Do it honestly. My first LAGC was two years ago and since I was Satsuki I did a Kill La Kill medley and honestly it was terrifying because I used to get bullied over my singing. Later on, Christina Vee (a voice actor and somebody I've admired since I was like 13 back when she mainly did youtube covers) actually came and congratulated me and you have no idea what that has done for my confidence since. Obviously that's not guaranteed to happen with you but it just goes to show taking a risk and having fun with it is worth it. So do it, enjoy it and who knows what will happen? You could even win the entire show! The lot who do the talent shows tend to be lovely back stage and are all really supportive of each other and if you're nervous, you won't be the only one. One of the other commenters mentioned doing it last year and I think I know who it is. If I'm write, she was one of the more nervous one but honestly she had the most amazing voice.

I am now expecting to find you when I'm asking people back stage what they are doing Anyway you've proabbly rehearsed more than I have given I'd signed up with the clarinet and literally realised yesterday I've not had enough time to even write the piece properly. I'm just going with a song I already know with a random instrumental in the wrong key for me and hoping they let me change my performance last minute Still better than last year when I had a cold aha

But yeah long story short you don't have anything to lose in singing on stage. I've yet to see anybody be nasty or say anything bad to performers regardless of how good they are.

Yo yo you yo

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'm panicking slightly about my dance as I only got to practice a small part of the routine yesterday due to being busy with work! I'm tempted to pull out save embarrassing myself since I'm a crap dancer anyway but I feel like I'll regret it if I do

Thread Information