• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 16 to 30 of 49

    1. #16

      Re: Dany here

      loveless is soft with a little bit dark in it. at least in soubi's part

    2. #17
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      @Moratorium , hello there and yes, I had checked the manga years ago.It was okay. I wasn't fan of the drawings though.

    3. #18

      Re: Dany here

      No money is more fun
      oh an junjou or super lovers ......
      bishies *drooool*

      tho i miss loveles it takes the artist ages to get a new chapte out

    4. #19
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      No money is more fun
      oh an junjou or super lovers ......
      bishies *drooool*

      tho i miss loveles it takes the artist ages to get a new chapte out
      didn't liked no money at all
      those mangas didn't read in ages
      in fact been a year since read a BL :O

    5. #20

      Re: Dany here

      *shock*

      tho i havent read many either or they have shounen ai ish features but the story iss good

    6. #21
      Moderator
      Laughing
       
      Cmartins's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Country
      Portugal
      Posts
      1,193

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      10,575

      Re: Dany here

      Welcome to AL @Dany1908

      I hope that you enjoy the forum and make some new friend s along the way
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me


    7. #22
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      Quote Originally Posted by Cmartins View Post
      Welcome to AL @Dany1908

      I hope that you enjoy the forum and make some new friend s along the way
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me
      i will and thank u very much

      thur...don't be shocked :p
      atm reading ao no exorcist/tokyo ghoul:re[i admit got lost in it]

    8. #23
      Head Moderator
      TAKE THAT!
       
      Content
       
      Chlobo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      10,873

      Awards Showcase

      Blog Entries
      4
      AL Points
      355

      Re: Dany here

      Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      loveless is soft with a little bit dark in it. at least in soubi's part
      I love Loveless. Great manga!

    9. #24

      Re: Dany here

      Welcome to AL @Dany1908 , I hope you enjoy it here!

      Let me know if you need help with anything


      Artwork by the wonderful YukiChan!

    10. #25

      Re: Dany here

      @Dany1908 : yea tokeyo ghoul re will get you lost and forgetting which is right or left. the past or the present
      @Chlobo yea, still wondering if it is a finished manga, it really deserved a second anime season

    11. #26
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      Quote Originally Posted by Tinuva View Post
      Welcome to AL @Dany1908 , I hope you enjoy it here!

      Let me know if you need help with anything
      hello there, i will thank you a lot of cool members around

      Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      @Dany1908 : yea tokeyo ghoul re will get you lost and forgetting which is right or left. the past or the present
      @Chlobo yea, still wondering if it is a finished manga, it really deserved a second anime season

      lol i know...i kept up until he remember who was slightly then all wen't MIAfor me )
      plus i do not know who iswho and what werre doing in the chapters behind )

    12. #27

      Re: Dany here

      tried to read a few chapter but after chapter 25 i lost it

    13. #28
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      lol seems i got more :p
      but he is a badass atm
        Spoiler:  
      he is the KING

    14. #29
      Moderator
      *yawn*
       
      Sigh
       
      K9Slash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Bangladesh
      Posts
      1,695

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      4,053

      Re: Dany here

      Danooooooo :3 did i greet u already?
      Anbuu-sama is the best
      Curse Being
      X

    15. #30
      feeling creative
       
      Innocent
       
      Dany1908's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      Romania
      Posts
      113
      AL Points
      787

      Re: Dany here

      Quote Originally Posted by K9Slash View Post
      Danooooooo :3 did i greet u already?
      LOL, not here, but in my profile yes "grins"

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •